• Published 2nd Jan 2014
  • 2,260 Views, 133 Comments

Apple Skies - Dynasty-Kaine



When Rainbow Dash leaves Ponyvilles for half a year, how will the unfinished argument with Applejack affect both girls?

  • ...
12
 133
 2,260

The Letter

Author's Note:

This is the letter that Dash receives and hands to Applejack to read :) yeah, I'm no good at letter writing I'M NOT FORMAL LEAVE ME ALONE!!
I helped a little with the formality of the letter but little was needed again. Dynasty Kaine

Dear Miss Dash,

Congratulations on your success in the WonderBolt Academy training week. You proved yourself a talented jet pilot and you own the correct qualities we look for in our fliers. We at the academy believe you have the potential to become a WonderBolt one day in the near future, and therefore, we are formally inviting you to our second level training course which may be more suited to your particular skill set.

It will consist of six months of intense training as well as all the preparations that every member of our team are taught at our second level training grounds. Details of which will be given directly unto you by the person whom signed the bottom of this letter. If you succeed on this course and continue to impress us, we will be willing to grant you a potential spot on our elite team of fliers. At which point you will be a fully pledged WonderBolt.

Unfortunately, there will be no contact outside of the academy allowed due to the strict rule of secrecy and protection of all the trainees within our training course(Anonymity Clause Sec 12-11J). We will be sending a chauffeur in three days time who will accompany you to the training grounds where, for the next six months, you will be property of the WonderBolt flight academy. It is with utmost importance that you understand there will be absolutely no contact what so ever, failure to comply will result in immediate expulsion. Attached to this letter is a form containing all the details we will require including any medical needs and body measurements that are applicable. We look forward to seeing you and what you will do with your future training.

Sincerely,

Captain Spitfire,
WonderBolt Captain and Head of Training and Development