• Published 18th Jan 2014
  • 979 Views, 26 Comments

CodeMaster Conundrum - Freewing Alchemist P



Tom and his friedns disappered from Chaotic there realworld selves are now worried. Good thing for Tom his new friend Anna is willing to find out what happend to his Chaotic self.

  • ...
2
 26
 979

Kit's Observations

A rainbow maned, cyan colored peguese shot forward racing after Gespedan. As the creature raced across the Terran he pulled two bulky cylinders form his belt, he pressed the button one top cause the cylinders start to glow yellow and vibrate. Gespedan threw them behind him. As the fell back the cyan Pegasus meant them as the cylinders detonated. With shaking blasts of heat and a flash of light.

Gespedan smiled and raced beyond the blast, but in a blink a burst of rainbow light that whorl around the creature causing him to lose his balance, Gespedan struggled to right himself but when her finally straightened himself and saw were he was heading he could not stop himself from hitting a wall. With an explosion of code the match was over.


Kit winced a little, glad that it wasn’t him.

“I don’t care if we don’t feel all of the physical pain,” Niles started. “Hitting a wall at mock one is painful or should I say you think you feel it.”

“He uses the same six Equestrians when it's a six on six battle. The front line is usually the Pegasus Rainbow Dash. Followed by Applejack and then Pinkie Pie.”

“I see so you're still helping Anna?”

“She needs it and she wants to face Chaos Daddy with a six on six battle. Any advantage.”

Well I guess I’ll help with a break down of sorts. First there is Rainbow Dash, Elementalist Scout. Strange combination by the way.Then Apple Jack a Caretaker Guardian, followed by the last of the front line Pinkie Pie, she is a Muge Warrior? That is a lot of strange ones.” Nile said with a nod as he looked at the information on his tablet.

“Strange, but effective I can see that,” Kit added back. “Back set is another Elementalist named Rarity and she is usually paired with a very powerful Muge named Twilight Sparkles.”

“All her abilities are on par with a High muge!” Nile exclaimed.

“The last must have some ability, but he never gets to use it because she is so protected.”

“Or, she’s weak and he likes the creature we see that a lot too.” Niles interjected.

“He has a lot of different scans but that’s mostly what it boils down too. Still if Tom lost then why did he give Tom a location scan?” Kit pondered aloud.

“Because he gets things done. We all know that he and his friends care about the creatures, Maybe Chaos Daddy wants to help these creatures and he failed to do so. So then he, in a roundabout way Will. The only other thing that I think is that he’s a…”

“He can’t be a creature we are in another dimension and it's only the device that gets transport while we are disassembled on the molecular level then put back together.” Kit said with a roll of his eyes.

“Still, but my first theory is the best.”

“I agree, but then how did Chaos Daddy get to these creatures and their land before us?” Kit looked at another tablet.

“Now we have two things to look into, that is after we help Anna.”

Kit smiled at the other Code Master. “Thanks, I always know that we work better together.”

Niles smiled back and made a little snort. “If you say so.”

The two Code Master went to work. Trying to look into the information they sought for both themselves and their friend.

Comments ( 11 )

I thought Id never see something like this again ._.

I hope you continue this, though you really need a proof reader, lots of weird typos. I was hoping to see Tom's adventures in Equestria. Though now I am curious about what scans Discord could have, does her have Alicorn Twilight? Spike? Celestia? Himself? A changeling would certainly be fun, copying the opponent's creature. Maybe some Equestrian battle gear or mugic?

8617572
I hope to see you show a full 6-on-6 battle soon.

8617572
I mean't I thought I'd never see this franchise again, I haven't Chaotix in freakin forever ._.

8617572
yo you alive

This is going to be awesome, hope you finish soon

8617627
I want to see that to

8757554>>10385912 Working on it. Thanks for asking

10386211
How's the next chapter looking by now?

10884276 working on it but it's sadly slow.

Login or register to comment