• Published 18th Jan 2014
  • 979 Views, 26 Comments

CodeMaster Conundrum - Freewing Alchemist P



Tom and his friedns disappered from Chaotic there realworld selves are now worried. Good thing for Tom his new friend Anna is willing to find out what happend to his Chaotic self.

  • ...
2
 26
 979

The First Battle

I made some modification so that they can work in the story, I applied some of the same game logic that was with the show.

Chapter 2; The First Battle


The four descended on the port court, papering themselves for battle.

It was not hard to find their target, feet up on the table and a palter of Blugon burritos in his lap. They watched as he plucked a burrito from the pile and then he dipped it into one of the sauce containers on the table before stuffing it into his mouth.

“Chaos Daddy, we challenge you to a match!” Anna stated showing him her scanner.

Diz stopped in mid-chew, with a mouth full of burrito. “Utrecht,” He swallowed his food and put the plate back on the table. “Match, all of you? How interesting.” He raise an eyebrow.

“Yes, all four of us!” Anna demanded.

“We never agreed to that!” Nile shouted.

“Oh, I like that idea a lot.” Diz smiled as he got up from his table.

“So it will be a four on one then?” He said with a wicked grin

The four of them looked at each other then back a Diz. “Yes, we do!” Anna said firmly.

Diz made a leaning position like there was an invisible wall supporting him. It was perfect like sort of mime. "Your Anna aren't you?"

"What?" Anna stammered surprised.

"Let me guess you want to know where Tom's Chaotic self is, right?"

Anna remained silent.

Diz looked at the others. "I suppose you're her friends and you are trying to help her out. You all got dragged into this little production am I right?" He flashed them all a toothy grin.

"Don't deny it, other players seen you in the real world." Diz shrugged.

"I'll play your game. If I win then I will tell you, if you lose then you'll leave them alone. Deal?"

The four nodded.

“Well then,” Diz shot up and shot his finger forward. “To the Beta Dorm!”

The group was soon in the Beta Dorm Anna had turned the player cameras off but had set the CodeMaster cameras to get every perceived angel she could. “Cameras off, are you ready?”

“Oh, I will be just let get one thing clear, it’s a four on one. We each have one creature and I get to choose the location, in accordance with the rules right?” Diz grinned at them.

“That’s right.” Kit said.

“Good, good now lets get set shall we?”

With a mechanical buzz five scanner docks emerged from the floor, Diz took a spot near the exit. Kit took the spot the was to the left of Diz, Niles took the spot to his right, Anna and Preston were parallel to Diz. The four of them went to their individual battle boards, the sound of the mechanical noise. Though they shared no plan they knew what to expect from each other so they made their selections without fear.

“Well, is everyone ready?” Diz said.

“Ready!” Anna shouted and locked her battle board.

“I am prepared.” Niles nodded before locking his.

“So am I.” Kit locked his battle board

“Let it rip!” Preston laughed, finalizing his choices too.

“Then it is time for you all to meet an Equestrian of the highest order.” Diz smile and locked his battle board.

The five creatures appeared. The four Codemasters saw Diz’s creature. It looked like an enormous, evil, black, winged, unicorn. “Now lets begin, Nightmare Moon attacks; Glektod, Rav Skorblust and Marromil at Moon Fall Castile!” He tapped the picture. The lines of code swirled around Diz as his scanner sunk into the floor. Now in front of the four was a large black, evil looking, winged, unicorn covered with dark blue armor her mane and tail were alive dancing all alive like it was a night sky.

The four CodeMaster nodded to each other and each touch their cards and they too were covered in swirling code and four new monster joined the evil horse. One was a bipedal tortious with hairy quills covering it's back. Then next was a blue cave man like creature with an orange loin cloth, nickels, and bracelets of animal bones and teeth. The Blue man had wild, tangled, overgrown white hair and a snarling smile with sharp canines in the back. The Next was a hulking mass of moving black tar, the lopsided beast's maw and multiple eye societas, that dotted it's body emitted a bright red glow. The last almost did not fit in the dorm a dark green dragon fly with enormous, orange, segmented eyes. Four, large, spindly armored legs with two dwarf legs that spaced the two larger appendages. Opening it's jaws there were rows of sharp teeth and long snaking tendrils slipped out and dangled over the others' heads.

She focussed her deep blue cat like eyes on the four new creatures that stood in front of her. “Let us begin, Lets get Chaotic!"

“Let’s get Chaotic!” The four other creatures roared.

The group soon found themselves in a near barren and gray landscape, black twisted trees foliage that seemed to burn with dark purple, imposing gray craters, geyser shooting burst of indigo, violet and lavender smoke. There was no clouds but the sky was dark and foreboding, except for a bright ball which seemed to be another world full of bright colors that did not seem naturally possible.

"Oh, come on! How come the two of you had to choose such slow creatures to use. Why didn't you use Ariak, he's small but a fast flier and his special ability..." Rav/Niles compiled in a snarling voice.

"Your a strategist of our team, why are you so concerned with speed? Ariak's ability only works on creatures I control. It would be useless in this situation. Besides, Preston's creature is just as slow." Glektod/Kit said as he slowly loped to his companions side.

"Speed is a strategy, I plan to hit him hard and fast with my Battle Gear. It's all I could come up with when I can't control all the creatures. Besides, Skorblust has the ability to gain energy and power when he is attacked by earth attacks."

"You are assuming that our enemy will have earth and or fire attacks. That is why you must learn to work together, I chose this creature for several reasons. One, is he emended to many inhospitable locations, such as Sha-kree Flats. Two, he has the ability to survive most enemy attacks. Three, he is one of the few creatures that can use this." Glektod/Kit made a fist and a silver band with gold etching appeared then a thick black strap and an enormous, green shard wrapped around the band.

"UR-Shard, are you mad! You do know what that does, right?"

"Girls, Girls," Skorblust/Preston sated with a laugh in a sloshing, groaning voice. "You are both pretty. The rest of us knew that you would go lone wolf but you still fall into our plan. Just don't get Coded."

Rav/Niles smiled at the both of them. "I don't plan to, I plan to do the coded. Now where is Anna?"

"She's our only flyer so she went ahead of us to scout out the terrain. She has a creature that gains Energy for every untribe and past creature that's on it's team and we all have one of those." Glektod/Kit said as he started to waddle past Rav/Niles.

A strange scream echoed through the air. A massive rolling cloud of black, dark blue, violet and dark gray came rolling their way. The cloud looked like a terrifying monsters charging them, a legion of creatures, they were dragging Marromil/Anna with them. "Not going to happen! " Rav/Niles roared materialized his weapon, it was bony staff with a demonic, stuck in an open position. The skull had a curve horn on one side on the there looked like a elongated bat wing that made up a scythe blade. The legion quickly surrounded them dumping Marromil/Anna on them.

"I've got a better idea, Protect us all Song of Stable Shielding!" Glektod/Kit shouted. as the music played out loud. A sphere of light, blue light pushed the smoky legion back away from the group.

"This is a Nightmare, what where those things?" Skorblust said aloud and some what relieved.

The Equestrian came flying in. “You are most correct, this is a nightmare scape. Moon Fall Castile is home to The Nightmare Legion! The force that not only obeys Nightmare Moon but gave her eminence power in the first place!” Nightmare Moon/Diz boomed confidently. As she touched down before the group. "Now, Calm Before The Storm!"

A raging storm swirled around the group lifting them into the air and they were barraged with lightning bolts from all directions. A blue blur shot out of the vortex and was on top of Nightmare Moon/Diz.

"Nice try but, Rav is an ancestor of Xaerv and lives in the Wind Tunnel. So storms don't affects him!" Rav/Niles spun his scythe around and slashed her. "Triple Wind-Slash!" Three green shock waves smashed into his opponent. Quickly righting himself Nightmare Moon/Diz shot into the air and a chariot covered with interact gold design, burning black leads tied the chariot to two massive Kirin beast with bears and manes of burning fire. "Now face my fearsome power!" Nightmare Moon/Diz boomed.

"Flame Fright!" The two beast shot an enormous plumes of flames from their mouths. Rav/Niles was pushed back, but a wave of jagged stones rubble past him and struck it's mark.

"Purifying Mud!" Slosh forward Skorblust/Preston shouted. A gloopy brown muck soared over the others and came close to smashing into Nightmare Moon/Diz.

"Nice try, Blaze Buster!" A wave of flame slammed into Skorblust's attack.

Skorblust/Preston roared and "Elemental Oxidation." A red, organ mist wrapped around the chariot plus the Kirin they disappeared.

"Slash Claw!" Glektod/Kit yelled then quickly following it up with a barrage of earth attacks. Each new wave slammed into it's target knocking in succession.

Nightmare Moon/Diz's Chariot reappeared and she took to the air. With a quick dive bomb. "Blaze Barrage!" Rows and rows of fire balls rained down on them form the Chariot.

Makkomil/Anna roared as she shot towards her target.

"She's finally entering the battle." Rav/Niles sneered.

"Give her some slack this place mess with your wisdom and courage." Glektod/Kit told him.

Makkomil/Anna's tail wrapped around the Chariot and crushed it then let loose a roar that caused a succession of shock wave rings to knock. Quickly Makkomil/Anna followed up with a barrage of wind like strikes smashed into Nightmare Moon/Diz.

The remaining three watched the barrage of air attacks each smiling; "We've got 'em this time." Skorblust/Preston smirked.

"He's done for." Glektod/Kit laughed.

"I see no other outcome." Niles commented flatly.

Nightmare Moon/Diz's body became a phantom mist that avoided the next attack and wrapped around Glektod/Kit and Rav/Niles quickly were brought up to meet the next wave of Makkomil/Anna's attack. The two exploded into code, the smoke reassumed the Equestrian shape.

"Nice try, but by sacrificing a mugician she can become mist to avoid attacks, but here in Moon Fall Castle Nightmare Moon not only avoids an attack but my enemy takes the damage instead." Nightmare Moon/Diz laughed. That's when a black cord wrapped around her front leg and a green crystal appeared. "What!?"

"That is one of the effects of Kit's UR-Shard it powers up one's earth attacks but it give you Reckless damage too but when you get coded it becomes your opposites problem," Skorblust/Preston informed him. "Now you have to deal with me who gets stronger with earth attacks and a flyer!"

"Oh, this has been so much fun so far so let me show you now. Hymn of Teleportation!" The music played out and light struck all three creatures and the location disappeared. and the three reappeared in a new location they were inside a dimly lit rock chamber. There were video monitors, hanging lights, neon signs everywhere, video gaming machines, a small karaoke stage, tables with chairs, a stage with a big barn next to it. There were stone grotto that allowed for more chairs and tables some even had dance floors as well, poles that lead from floor to ceiling allowing access to them. Marromil/Anna could barely fit in the cramped quarters, Skorblust almost touched the ceiling. "Welcome to the Mipedim Lounge a rare location for Perim not one my Equestrian locations but good never-the-less. It is a mirage location and normally would have access to that abilities, but since I used Hymn of Teleportation the Mirage ability is in effect." Nightmare Moon/Diz boomed.

Skorblust/Pretson started letting loose burst of burning tar at Nightmare Moon/Diz who danced away from the attack. Marromil/Anna started to let joined in with air attacks. Their opponent was avoiding them all quite easily. "Come on I was born on the dance floor, literally. So you have to do better."

Both Anna and Pretson roared and blasted at their enemy once again, Nightmare Moon/Diz avoid them by dancing out of the way and onto the main stage. "Now lets us finish this at last, you see the mirage ability of this location is simple, a game of heads or tails. Heads, my attacks does double damage, tails I get destroyed." A coin appeared in front of him, Diz knocked it into the air. As the coin hit the ground it showing heads up sighed. Diz made an evil smile. "I win. Hurrlicane!" the location filled rolling torrent of air both of them were sent flying and crashed into the wall and exploded into code.

The four of them stood in drome unblinking about what just happened. Diz smiled at the group and removed his scanner. "That was fun, I'm glad I was able to do this," He gave them a wicked smile. "Anna our deal is still in place if you want to find out about Tom. Then just come at me again. Tootles all." He laughed as he left the drome.

The four Codemasters looked at each other.

"Well I don't want to do that again." Niles said flatly.

"Preston and I are willing to help you still Anna." Kit assured her.

"Thanks Kit, Preston, but I guess I'm doing this on my own."

"The lest we can do is give you the copy of the data we collected," Preston stopped for a moment. "That was intense I can't believe there is creatures and locations like that out there like that."

"I don't believe that creature or the first location was in Perim." Niles groused.

"I believe you're right, when Preston and I went to that mirage location he said in Perim. But does that mean that Diz some how ended up in a whole another world? If so then how did you do it?"

"Some sort of connection to Perim?" Kit guessed.

"But Chaotic was founded by-" Niles started

"Well we want figure anything else." Anna broke in. "So why don't we get back to the Sanctum." Anna said aloud.