• Published 18th Jan 2014
  • 978 Views, 26 Comments

CodeMaster Conundrum - Freewing Alchemist P



Tom and his friedns disappered from Chaotic there realworld selves are now worried. Good thing for Tom his new friend Anna is willing to find out what happend to his Chaotic self.

  • ...
2
 26
 978

The Secret and The Promise

Codemaster Conundrum

MLPFiM & Chaotic


Chapter 1; The Secret and The Promise

Anna knew that this was going to be a tough battle the player she was battling was using a creature that she did not know about in a location she’s never been to. This was not the first time she was battling a player, far from it. The only problem was she was in a new creatures and shaking down a new creature in the middle of battle was never a good thing. Neekwin, was a strange Danian Mandiblore. He was less like an ant and more like some sort of a spider, She mused. She moved a set of old world spider like fangs. He was more of a bare, fisted brawler than an Elementalist. She added. Four huge, strong, hairy arms and four more hair insect like legs coming out of his back.

“Time to get you!” A gruff voice called out to her. She was brought back to reality.

Three dog like creatures charged her danian creature. The dog creature were different breeds of dog but they all had gorilla like appendages mixed with there K9 like features. They wore colored vest, spiked dog collars and pockets full of gems. The largest was a beagle with the most muscular features to him. The smallest was a Boston terrier his legs were stronger than his large friend. The third was medium in size and his vest was bright red, he was some time of mixed breed with an horrendous under bight and pointed like snout like a . He had the Battle Gear on his head. A golden crown with four colored gems in it, one blue, one red, one yellow and one green, that was currently floating about the crown slightly. An Aspect Amplifier. Not good, his speed attacks are going to do more damage now! Neekwin/Anna cursed herself.

“Got to keep Eye’s On Diamond dogs not smart but they fast, and power make up for it too.” The Medium size dog snapped.

Snare Attack!” The three dogs shouted and glowing ropes quickly wrapped up tight in a rope. Before Neekwin/Anna could react the three attacked again. “Gravel Grind!” She stood her ground and did not fall as she was she was slammed by a tornado of debris.

She quickly dodged-rolled to the side. Thinking fast Neekwin/Anna aimed her palms to the ground. “Aerosion!” A stream of air snaked down on the ground and started to make another tornado that flipped her back onto her feet and as it struck the three dogs the crown to disappeared.

She was free, quickly getting too her. “Rustoxic!” She roared and quickly covered them in brown, red slug. It quickly hardened. “Breathing room,” Neekwin/Anna gasped. “Your like Borth-Majar, so I’ll split you UP! Unarmed Brawl Bash!” Neekwin/Anna slammed her fist into three figures sending them in different directions. Can’t let up I need to do this to help Tom. Anna thought to herself as she headed towards the lead dog. “Tornado Tackle!” Tornados erupted from her fists and smashed the dog back further.

“Diamond Dogs, huh? Nasty but no big threat once you figure the strategy.” Neekwin/Anna said confidently.

Paral-eyes!” A set of voices yelled and Neekin/Anna was frozen in spot.

“We know how to handle that strategy!” The lead dog was up and the Aspect Amplifier was activated again. The three dogs were back together they readied themselves to strike. “Tectostrike!” The three slammed at the ground. The ground rumbled, jagged rock pillars and torn ground snaked towards Neekin/Anna. The leader smiled at her. “Now, Diminuendo!” The music started to play and a light started to shine down.

Got to do something, got to do something! Anna thought as fast she could, but Anna could only think back to how this all started. have to Help Tom!

How did it start, it started simply enough. She was having a bad day. The worst day she could imagine, ever! She had just received her first College denial letter, and her application for student aide was turned down. Then a work some old man was playing grab butt at her waitress job, she wanted to deck him. The day could have gotten worse but it did not.

Anne knew things were about to get better. Better for two reasons; 1) She was a Chaotic play, well more than a Chaotic Player.

2) She was going to go out on her date with Major Tom, Tom Majors.

When Anna got home she sent went to her scanner and sent herself to Chaotic and then got ready for her date. She laid out her cloths and ready her tickets to the movies, money and phone. Her short hair was looking quite amazing in it’s neon pink as she styled it in her mirror her umber eye twitched as she applied some makeup. She knew that Tom didn’t care how she looked. “I don’t need a man to be happy,” She said to affirm her kick but attitude. “But it’s a lonely world out there. When two people that are so compatible meet, who can’t help but be happy to see each other.” She smiled at herself in the mirror.

She had met Tom when she was playing a Chaotic tournament in the real world. She had liked Tom right a way, and he liked her. Tom even told her that he knew Chaotic was a real place and that he had saved Perim countless times. Most wouldn’t believe such a boast but Anna knew the truth. She had told Tom that she was a Chaotic player as well, and he believed her. Of course she knew, her and her friends had kept an eye on Tom since he first started to come to Chaotic. He would fit in with them but he was not ready yet, so close, Yet so far. She had to keep her secret for now. Even though she hated to keep secrets from him, she had too. She had to wait until he reached the right plateau. Then she could tell him, he was almost there as it were.

They were quite the duo both courage to spare caring, and adventures, heroic in a way. They complemented each other well. She parked the car and went to the Cinemark Entrances of the Mall.

Tom was waiting for her just outside the Mall he was staring up at the sky. Anna observed it for a moment. Is he... Contemplating something? She thought to herself. She walked up to him a smile on her face. “Penny for your thoughts? She asked him.

Tom suddenly noticed her. “Oh, Anna. How’ve you been?”

She kissed him on his cheek. “Bad week, but I can forget about it. How about you?”

Tom took her hand. “Not bad, just wondering.”

“About what? Hey, how come I haven’t seen you in Chaotic lately?”

“That’s what I thinking about. It’s been a while since I got a scan of a new location form a weird player. He gave me four copies and so I got my friends Peyton, Kaz and Sarah to come with me. We went to the location but we’ve haven’t come back. Our decks are locked so we can’t even play online. Kaz is going nuts without Chaotic. Peyton is in a band, he got his first gig in a little housewarming party. As for Sarah she has focusing on her entomology studies.”

“Sarah’s the one living in France right.” Anna asked.

“Yah.”

“What about you?” She gave him a worried glance

“I met you...” There was a pause. “Well lets get to that movie, OK.” Tom put his arm around her and smiled they walked into theater.

“What, aren't you concerned about your other self?”

“Just a bit, but there is nothing I can do about it. I’m locked out. I just wish I talked with Najarin before I left, his words of wisdom are always useful. I mean what if I find Afjak? I mean we don’t know where Dranakis Threshold sent him. I mean there have been players Missing for years and then suddenly they show up out of the blue. I know I help some get back home.”

“I’ll find out what happened to you!” Anna declared.

“What?”

“Well Yah, I’ll find out what happened to you. You got to tell me everything OK? Do we have a deal?” Anna thirsted her

Tom smiled. “All right Anna, but for right now, lets focus on the movie,”

“It’s a deal.” Anna laughed a pushed him a little.

Anna got home and then retrieved her code.

With only a few moments to let them memories of her chaotic self's to sink in, she pressed the button again and sent her code back. I hope we can figure out what’s going on with Tom and his friends.

They had to figure out what was going on.

The transporter dropped her down, unlike other players that ended up in the Port Court the room Anna was quite different. It was a wide room it was more like a hotel room than anything else, except there was a domed ceiling that let natural light flood the room. There was a enormous flat screen TV hanging from one wall, to it’s left was a sliding glass door that led to a balcony and a view of Chaotic. There were several sofas tables and chairs, that were all arranged in a tasteful manner. Scenic paintings and tapestry hung on the wall, and potted plants were also arranged nicely.

A drone came floating up to her. “Greetings CodeMaster, welcome back to The Sanctum,” Its metallic voice hummed at her. “Is there anything I can do for you?”

“Thank you, yes there is. I want you to bring me any information on a Chaotic player, screen name Chaos Daddy.”

“Right a way Code Master .” The drone replied.

Anna was a CodeMaster, an elite player that helped to run Chaotic. They were also meant to protect the players as well as help teach them not only to become better players but also how to become future CodeMasters.

As a CodeMaster she had to walk the lines between rule enforcer, teacher and Player. She hadn’t expected to fall for an applicant she knew Tom was a player but only as Major Tom the screen name. Why she herself had sent Tom his Code. Nothing was wrong with their relationship as long as Tom did not find out about it. At least until he was able to beat her in an official CodeMaster match.

The Sanctum was a place for her and her friends/comrades to relax, as well as Plain for their respective Scan quests and Drome Matches. It was also where they could watch over Chaotic and it’s players.

She sat down at the table and locked her silver scanner in the dock. The L.E.D laser lights created a light blue key board. She started to type as fast as she could, trying to find the answers. Bits of data flying before her eyes, nothing was making senses.

“Hay Anna, what are you doing here? I thought you had a date with Major Tom?” A new figure entered The Sanctum, but Anna did not look up.

“Maybe it went badly, I did warn her about him.” Another new figure came in, Anna still did not look up.

“Hi Kit, Nile. Yes I did it went well, but Tom’s Chaotic self has been missing. I’m trying to find out what happened to him and his friends.”

The drone came floating up to her again. “CodeMaster, I have the information on the Player you requested.”

“Who did you ask about?” Nile questioned as he took the tablet form the drone. “Chaos Daddy? I played against him once, before I was a CodeMaster, he was unpredictable but his record is very strange.” He sat down across from her. The dark skin young man had as set of wire rim glasses that were anchored to his head by a wire that wrapped around to the back of his head where it was anchored.

“Strange how?” Anna asked.

“He had an easy time fighting against a Super Ultra rare creature but more common not so much.” Nile began watching the L.E.D laser screen.

“Hay guy!” A light hearted voice called to the two of them. “We’re back from our latest adventure.”

“Yes, you won’t believe what we have.” A harsher voice butted in.

“Hello, Kit, Preston, glad it went well.” Anna said without looking up from her work.

“Your date with Tom?” Kit asked.

“This is how it ended,” Niles told Kit. “Tom’s Chaotic Self is missing and she wants to find him. I can’t believe a player of his statues would be eliminated so easily.”

Kit sat down to the left of her. “Your just mad still that Tom figured a way to beat your ALL AT ONCE STRATEGY, then how to use the card you gave him.” Kit was tall and thin with tan skin. He ran a hand through his long slick backed black hair. His climbing gear made a clicking noise has he moved. “Chaos Daddy? How come no one told me that. You do know Tom is considered a Candidate to become one of us.”

“True and it’s not just Tom that is missing, Kazdan “Kaz” Kalinkas, Sarah Laurence, Peyton Touhey. Oh and Klay and Krystella are also missing, no big lost there, I was going to ban them anyways. They illegal modified there scanners to piggyback off other people’s transports. This Diz also has modifications, but nothing illegal, in fact we were going to make upgrades like this in the future...”

“Improved long range teleportation, improved scanning and stabilization,” Preston seconded, as he sat down on her right. He was a strongly built young man with his messy dirty blond hair made him look like some sort of movie star. “Still, when Tom bested me I was surprised too.”

“I have the record of Tom and his friends teleporting out but the sending code is all scrambled.” Nile played with his glasses.

“Not scrambled but... The quadrants are, set even further away than any other I’ve seen before.” Anna looked up from her screen.

Kit snapped his fingers. “You know what I think we should face him and force him to tell us by beating him in a match.”

“Chaos Daddy? Sounds good,” Preston clarified as he looked at his screen. “Lets see he’s in the Port Court lets go. Everyone still have some Ordinary Creatures?”

They nodded. As they pulled out their scanner the Silver Scanner changed colors to that brown, yellow, blue and red, the color of every day players scanners. Making their way back to The Sanctum Teleport pad.

“Remember ordinary payers guys.” Kit remind everyone.

“We all know!” Nile snapped.

“Well some of us haven’t been in the Port Court for ages so…” Preston added.

Author's Note:

I do not own the rights to My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, it is the property of Hasbro. Nor do I own the rights to Chaotic it is property of TCG Digital Entertainment. I am writing this story for entertainment and I hope you enjoy.