• Published 31st Dec 2013
  • 1,179 Views, 15 Comments

Maybe Love Bites - Fat1thatyoulove



The sequel to the Should Be... series, part 60. Follow our main character thought his newest trails as he tries to better understand the consequences of his influences on Equestria; and how it affects the ones he loves.

  • ...
6
 15
 1,179

Epilogue VIII

Epilogue – A few weeks later

The world outside is sleepy, quiet and only faintly lit by the glow of the crystal castle in the distance. However, the lights in the hallway in the crystal house are bright as the light orange pegasus stands against the wall in a groggy but held up stance as he respectfully knocks his hoof to the bathroom door that has been shut for the last ten minutes since the mare jumped from the bed, "Violet...Are you okay?"

For a moment the only sound in the house is that of the stallion's hoof echoing back from down stairs.

However, that quickly changes as the door to the bathroom flies open and the light purple mare jumps to the stallion with a wide smile and a big hug.

Sparky stumbles a little trying to regain his balance as he pats the mare on the back, "F-feel better?"

Violet takes herself back from the stallion as she nods her head.

"Good..." Sparky gives a tired yawn as he speaks up, "...Then somepony should brush her teeth before coming back to bed."

Before Sparky turns away Violet brings her hooves up with a quick comment.

Sparky on the other hoof doesn't stop his turned trot as he just nods, "We'll send a letter to everypony after I get a good night sleep without being woke up by your morning sickness."

Violet just cocks a smile to the comment as she watches the stallion slightly dragging his hooves back to the bedroom.

End

Comments ( 11 )

lol, honestly I think the people who dislike this are jellos or something. It's been what 30 minutes since I got the feed and there is a dislike??

But that's what happens when you write a 60 part series huh Fatty? You get people who probbly never read it and who dislike it because it's to long to read. :heart::heart::heart::heart:

No... Sequel? Epilogue?

...

After I read this, I'm going on a nostalgia tour

3713138 So there will be more?

3736321

After Land After...YEs :rainbowkiss:

Ok... Arrow+Milky... let it happen, don't dare to let the story come to an end before they are happily united... don't even think about something like that!

Anyways~
This was AWESOME :rainbowwild:
[yoda] The force, strong in you is. From you, more such awesome stories, demand I do. [/yoda]

Ow and... "Twilight! Use Lecture on Fatty!!!" *cough* :twilightoops::facehoof:<- *eyes role*
But; For I had now read seven or so of your stories in short succession, I have to point out, one single glaring Issue: how your couples suddenly come together feels unreal, to little emotion, a little to little prelude to the situation. You can say(or tell the reader), they feel that way, but the success of your story depends in this single moment on "how much of the Characters feelings can the reader empathize/feel?"

Anyhoofs ... :trollestia:

3980174

Author intent: For the stuff with Violet X Sparky in the early days it was supposed to feel dull and weird, why? Because two friends who have known each other for ALL their life are now making a go at it.

Guy and Twi are old news, so their stuff should just be that I love you you love me lets ear cereal.

Aerolight, as you can see here has some problems.

how your couples suddenly come together feels unreal,

Vio and Sparky have know each other forever, so that should not feel unreal.

Aerolight & Milky is more of a read between the lines thing. None of this was supposed to happen, both were just looking for a good time to service their vice.

Little tid-bit, for the next story you should really brush up on the past stuff, otherwise it will look rushed. But, all honesty go for it :rainbowkiss:

Login or register to comment