• Published 30th Dec 2013
  • 849 Views, 7 Comments

Discords Thoughts as He was Slowly Being Turned to Stone - Twilight Writer



Discords thoughts as he was slowly being turned to stone.

  • ...
1
 7
 849

Discords thoughts as he was being slowly turned to stone

Well, here we go again. I'm going to be turned to stone for, I wonder, maybe hundereds of years, thousands? I'm not sure. Ooh, that rainbow looks so familiar. I remember now, Celestia and Luna threw that exact rainbow directly at my face. They were such nice ponies, their colors were so vibrant and bright. Except Luna. What did I like about her? I never really got to know her did I? Oh well, my point is that this situation is exactly like the past one.

Why does is sound like I'm talking to somepony? Was I talking to you Twilight? No, these are my thoughts. Perhaps I'm talking with that rainbow. Yes, I'll continue to talk to inanimate objects, just like that rainbow. Eh-hem. Excuse me rainbow, how are you doing today? Oh, how am I doing? I'm doing fine, I'm just being turned to stone, by you. Stupid rainbow.

Ok, I no longer like that rainbow. It's mean. Kind of like me. Ha.... What was I "Ha"ing at? I think I'm going crazy. Yes, that's just it, I'm going crazy. Just like last time. Ooh, my legs feel stiff. Oh, they're being turned to stone. That's nice. Stupid rainbow. I swear, when I get out of here I'm going to make sure no rainbow ever exists again. I'm going to turn every single rainbow into colorless stone, and erase any memory of any rainbow that existed. That sounds like a good newspaper headline. "Discord Erases All Rainbows from Equestria". Yes that's perfect. I'm going to do that too. But if they have they're memories erased, how will they remember what a rainbow is? I'm starting to get off topic. What I'm trying to say is, I hate rainbows.

Ok, time to move on. Turn my attention to... The Elements. Now I'll start with Fluttershy: Such a sweet little mare. So cute and so timid. Kind of sickens me. Why does she take care of animals? I'm pretty sure they know when to wake up from a nap, or when to go south, and how to get food. It's not like any of them are injured either. It's stupid. Like rainbows.

Alrighty then how about... Pinkie Pie. She is my favorite of the... Oh my I'm half stone already. Oh well. Anyway she is my favorite of the group. Laughter. I love to laugh at ponies. It makes me kind of sad that I changed her. We could have made a great team. I love to laugh, she loves my cotton candy chocolate milk clouds. Of course I couldn't go through that. I want to see her suffer in chaos, not love it. Besides if it went on anymore she might want to be my... friend... Naaa, next time I come back I'll kill her. As much as I like her. Wait a minute Discord quit thinking like that. I think it's best I move on. I don't want any thoughts on making friends.

Now where was I? Yes, I was being turned into stone by that stupid rainbow. I am being turned to stone by that stupid rainbow. I hate rainbows. Anyway, on with it! Rainbow Dash: A cocky, reckless, kind-of-cool, loyal, daredevil. I can't think of anything else. Just that. Nuff said.

Rarity: She is a laughing stalk! I got her to believe that that hunk of stone was a giant diamond! How priceless! It's kind of like how I'm being turned to stone right now. It's on my armpits now. *Sigh* I had a good run. Separated friends for about fifteen minutes, made chaos for about fifteen minutes, and had fun doing it for fifteen minutes. Was I really only reaking chaos for fifteen minutes? Maybe 20.

My neck feels stiff now. Really stiff. I wonder if losing like this makes me a failure? No, I'll just get back up again. When that time comes I'll just kill. Kill kill kill. Kill everything that gets in my way. No pony that wants to be my friend, none of the Elements of Harmony stopping me. It will be great.

Now I am completely stone. What should I do now? What did I do last time I was turned to stone? I forgot. I'll just be talking to myself and inanimate objects. Inanimate objects NOT like that rainbow...

Just one last thought...

Dear, Princess Celestia

Today I learned that rainbows are vile, cruel, stone hearted, stupid things.

Your God of Chaos, Discord

Not that she could hear that. I wish she could. Oh, that's another thing I'll say. Only I'll add something: "I hate you, and rainbows.". Yes that's just perfect! Oh, look that those ponies now. Celebrating. I wish I could celebrate like that. Only no pony wants to celebrate with me. I understand that, I'll turn them into a frog for my own enjoyment. That or a bunny. Then I'll keep it that way. I wonder how it feels to be a bunny, or a frog. I bet they're thinking about what it feels like to be turned to stone. I'll tell them how it feels. Cold and stiff. That is all you feel. And all that just builds up into anger. Anger against existence. Then you want all of existence to be a frog.

I wonder what frog legs taste like. I'll eat Celestia's legs first. They probably taste salty. Ok, I'm bored of talking to myself. I'm going to talk to that rock over there. Just because it's my species now. Eh-hem. Hello Mr. Rock, how are you doing today? Oh that's just peachy Mr. Rock. How am I doing? I'm a rock, just like you. I'm doing perfectly fine...

Used to it? I'll never get used to it you stupid rock! Shut up! Whatever you say, I'm going to ignore you and talk to that tree. Hello Mr. Tree how are you doing? Losing it? I'm not crazy, you're crazy! Especially you, you stupid rock! Ok, I'm now bored of talking to inanimate objects. I'm just going to take a nap!

Author's Note:

Ok, I changed some grammar issues, added a little more on Discord's hate of rainbows, and nobody said anything about the formatting of the letter so I didn't change that, aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnd... That's about it. Tell me if I missed something, or should change/add something, and like please.

Comments ( 7 )

Interesting concept. Have a like.

Nice. Liked.

Have a favorite and a like....

Have a like. and a Pinkie. :pinkiecrazy:

HE WANTS TO GET RID OF ALL RAINBOWS!!!!!!!!:rainbowderp:
Well...there goes Dashis:twilightoops:

Just know that you have one extra like that sadly isn't showing up on the ratings. Sry says " Incorrect rating code" or something

Login or register to comment