• Published 1st Jan 2014
  • 10,757 Views, 168 Comments

Foals Of Harmony - Shadowmane PX-41



When a new age spell is too powerful for Princess Twilight to handle, the Mane 6 find themselves as newborn foals again. Only this time they're all under the motherly guidance of Celestia and Luna.

  • ...
27
 168
 10,757

Visiting The Shrine

Rarity was hastily changed by Luna and once it was done, she hadn't even noticed. All Rarity could think of was about that album, how could so many of her idols have hit a low during foalhood? She decided not to let the thought fester in her foalish head as Luna picked Rarity up in her dark blue aura again.

The Mane 6 were indulging deeper and deeper in the foalish life once again, they had decided to slur their words and not even try to make what they say make sense. For some, gurgle speech and word slurring was a challenge to learn, but for the Mane 6, it was pretty easilly and they quickly picked up on the tongue language of foals.

"Hey, Twiwight, wat did yoo say about a shwine eawwiew?" Rainbow Dash looked curious, Twilight had mentioned the Shrine before, but didn't get into much detail about it.

"I vaguewy wemembew it, but when we wewe aww bown togedew, Mama Cewestia towd me about a speciaw woom cawwed da Shwine. It appawentwy acts as a nuwsewy fow odew ponies dat get tuwned into babies." Twilight explained to Dash, who was left with a stunned expression.

"So, if Mama made a nuwsewy fow ponies turwned to foaws, why didn't Mama pwace us in thewe?"

"I tink we'we vewy speciaw ponies dat Mama wikes mowe dan anypony ewse, so wogicawwy, she wouwd give us a gweat woom sepawate fwom de odews."

"We awe pwetty tawented." Dash said as she got a few inches off of the ground with her foalish wings.

"Not dat, I tink Mama wants us to pway some pawt in Equestwia's pwotection and safety."

"Twiwight, didn't yoo heaw?!" Pinkie rushed over with her other foal friends following close behind her. They stopped when they thought they were close enough to Twilight. "Mama's taking us ta see Shad in da Shwine!"

"Shad, weawwy!?" Twilight was ecstatic. She'd known that I had something special about myself and she wanted to know me more. Twilight bounced up and down with Pinkie Pie in joy as they heard that they were going to see me again.

"Dat's wight, Mama nevew tells a wie. She's da same as aww of us." Applejack said as she stood in front of Pinkie and cracked a smile.

"Weww what awe we waiting fow?! Wet's go!!!" Dash said before taking off for Celestia, with the other foals in quick pursuit. Everypony wanted to see me again, after all, I made their world to the fullest, they had to be grateful for something.

"I can't wait ta see Shad again." Fluttershy began as Luna pulled out the 6-way foal carrier. "We had so much fun da wast time we wewe togedew.

"Ok girls, let's get you up and moving." Luna strapped the carrier onto her back. "Firstly, Rarity, come on up, little filly." Luna lifted Rarity up in her dark blue aura again, causing the white foal to giggle as she flew into the seat and landed with the sound of diaper crinkle.

"Hehe, I awways wove dat pawt." Rarity giggled as she was strapped securely into the seat before Luna turned her attention to another foal.

"Next up, Pinkie. Come on my wittle pink star, come on up to mama." Luna said as she lifted the giggling pink foal up in her aura and set her down in the second seat.

"Mama, don't evew stop doing dat." Pinkie smiled as she was clamped into the seat for her protection. "I wove when yoo fwy us and I wish dat it nevew stops, evew."

"Well, I'm glad to know you're happy about that, next up we've got Dashie and Fluttershy. Come on up, darlings." Luna lifted the two pegasi up and they hugged Luna as they flew past her.

"I awways wuv it when Mama Wuna does dat ta us." Dash said as she was sat down and strapped into her seat with a click noise.

"Someday, we'we gonna be abwe to fwy wike dat again." Fluttershy fantasized as she was strapped into her seat on the foal carrier.

"And lastly, Twilight and Applejack. Try not to squirm now, OK, dears?" Luna levitated the last two foals and they squealed in delight as Luna let them fly into their seats and land with a crinkle and a click. "OK, that's everypony. Let's go, girls." And with those words, Luna walked out into the corridors again, with the Mane 6 at her sides at all times.


It took Luna roughly 3-5 minutes to arrive at a door where Celestia was waiting for her. Even with her prowess in both physical and magical skill, the 6-foal-carrier was starting to take its' toll on Luna. She looked winded and very exhausted once she arrived at Celestia and the door she was standing at.

"Let me tell you something real quick, Sister." Luna said in between gasps for her breath. "I think I'm a little out of shape, or at least starting to go out of shape." Luna then gave out and collapsed altogether, the carrier was quickly taken off her with Celestia's magic before Luna collapsed completely.

"OK, Luna, you take that rest." Celestia chuckled as she attached said foal carrier to herself now, so that she was carrying the Mane 6 now. "Now, I will tell you girls that there's a good chance that you'll meet someponies in here that you've had, how shall we say? Bad experiences with." Celestia began explaining to the Foals Of Harmony as she placed a hoof on the door. "BUT... That doesn't mean you have to be mean to them if you remember them at all. They're in the same condition as you girls are at the moment."

"Otay, Mama Cewestia." The foals said in a cute little unison that would cause so much death by cuteness for anyone reading this fic.

"Alright then, girls." Celestia showed a smile and turned to the door again. "Welcome, to the Shrine!" Celestia opened the doors and the foals were awestruck with what they saw.

"WOW!!!" Was all the foals could say as they gazed at the oversized nursery which housed the many foals inside. Just like the Mane 6's nursery, it had a ceiling that looked impossible to reach, other than that, the walls were designed as some kind of maze, to pique a foal's curiosity. There was an entire corner full of cribs, each one was tagged with a foal's name, so that the foal caretakers that were found all over the room could tell where to place each of the foals. Besides that, it was full of things that a nursery would usually have.

There were a few familiar ponies turned foal here, including Flim and Flam, Derpy and Doctor Whooves, but the one the girls remembered was me, Shadowmane. I was stacking blocks like no tomorrow with two other foals, both female and both unicorns that I was sure the girls remembered.

Back to the Foals Of Harmony, though, they were being unstrapped from the carrier and allowed to roam free with the other foals.

Celestia was talking with a few of the caretakers seen around the Shrine, about the regulations for the Mane 6's visit today and about to treat them fairly.

"Make sure that I feed them." She was saying her last rule to them. "They're inclined to my breast milk only and I shudder to think what would happen if they got sick from someone else's milk."

"Yes, your majesty." The caretakers kneeled and saluted Celestia before getting back up and getting back to the foals in the Shrine.

"Hi, Shad." The girls got my attention just by tapping me on the back and I quickly turned to face them.

"Hey, Girwws." I said, a content look on my face. "It's nice ta see yoo again."

They then pulled me into a tight hug, saying stuff like, It's been too long, or, we've missed you. and other stuff like that. But all of them were happy to see me again, especially Fluttershy.

"So, wat's it wike in da Shwine, Shad?" Twilight decided to ask me as she got a good look on the place.

"Oh, Twiwight, it's wondewfuw!" I said, with a little more enthusiasm then I initially intended. "Dewe's a vawiety of tings to do hewe, dewe's nice miwk WITH fwavouw, and if ya use youw diapee, you'we nevew too faw fwom a cawetakew." I was pointing out most of the things in the shrine as I went.

"Have ya made any fwiends yet?" Fluttershy asked next, as she was looking at a few of the other ponies in the Shrine.

"Oh, yeah." I ran back towards two foals that Twilight could have sworn she met before. "I'd wike yoo girws ta meet Twixie and Sunset Shimmew." I said as I pointed them out, "Dewe's a good chance yoo girws don't wemembew dem."

"Hi." The two unicorn foals waved to Twilight and Friends. Twilight could remember these two from somewhere, but her memories of her previous life as a princess were completely dead so she just forgot her suspicions and waved back with her friends following suit.

"What awe we doing just sitting awound? Wet's pway!" Dash said and then we all split up, giggling, looking for something to play or do.


It had been over 2 hours in the Shrine since we were reunited with each other. And already, we were happy as could be. Fluttershy was with a lot of the stuffed animals, making sure not to keep them all for herself and sharing with the other foals. Rarity was over at the blocks, thinking of something to create with her artistic foal mind. Applejack was playing with one of the caretakers, mainly peekaboo and pattycake. Dashie was racing with a few of the other foals. Pinkie Pie was, well Pinkie Pie.

Twilight and I were with Trixie and Sunset. We wanted to know each other better and we decided to sit down and talk together.

"So, Shad, can yoo teww me a wittwe mowe about da Shwine?" Twilight decided to ask in our little discussion circle.

"Fiwstwy, Twiwight, da Shwine takes in ponies dat get age-wegwessed into foaws." I begun to explain. "It awso takes in ponies fwom aww ovew Equestwia, just to be kind towawds aww de Equestwian countwies and ethnicities."

"How did yoo get in hewe, Twixie?" Sunset turned to face the blue foal with a curious look in her eye.

"Weww, I was pwacticing a new speww dat wouwd get me noticed again. But den aww of a sudden, I have a magic suwge and I end up as a foaw." Trixie said, the only memory she could really keep in her foalish mind, was how she was regressed.

"I got hewe in a wittwe bit of a diffewent way..." Sunset said as she put a hoof on her chin and called back to her last day before regression.


Sunset's Point Of View, Day Of Regression.

Sunset was running towards the doors of Canterlot High, a sweat running down her face. She was not going to risk being late again after all the warnings she had gotten over the term. Running up the stairs into the building, Sunset charged for her class, making sure not to bump into anyone as she ran.

"I'm almost there!" She said inbetween pants as she could see her class door. She opened it and caught her breath for a few moments, her head drooped and her hair wet from the sweat. "Sorry I'm late." She said after a few seconds of breathing.

"Actually, you're on time, but just barely." The teacher said as Sunset took her seat. "Alright class, if you could open your textbooks to page 69 please., we're gonna review last week's work on trigonometry..."

The class went by like a snail trying to move, but finally it was over and Sunset headed outside and rested by the portal. She knew that it was still closed for at least 24 more moons so she placed her hand on it to catch some breath.

"Someday, Twilight. Someday, I can be able to repent my sins for real." She sighed and hung her head. If only there was a way to see Twilight and Friends again. If only...

Then all of a sudden, a powerful flash of light emanated from the portal, and Sunset felt her hand slip through into the white nothingness. She was leaned towards the portal too much and fell through it altogether, elicting a little scream as she did.

Sunset fell through the vortex of light, only this time, she felt a pounding sensation in her head. Her screams quickly turned into groans of pain as she felt herself change form. She was now a pony and thought that would be the end of it. But suddenly she got smaller than she had expected, she tried to cry out for help but noticed her voice was a lot higher and childish than usual. She braced for the unthinkable as she exited the light and arrived in Equestria.

She was now in the Crystal Empire, in the portal room. Only this time, everything was larger than she remembered it being. There had to be something about her that was the problem. The Crystal Empire couldn't have possibly gotten taller over the span of a few months.

She got to her hooves, with great difficulty. And turned back to face the portal to see her reflection. Then she got the shock of her life. "I'm a foaw!!!" She said as she gazed at her reflection for a few minutes longer. Eventually her instincts took over and she started to lay down and cry.

She had every reason to cry, she was lost with no-one to care for her or help her in her time of need. Fortunately for her, someone came into the portal room and saw Sunset crying like the foal she literally was.

"Ssssshhshshshsh. Calm down, little one." A kind voice said as she was lifted up into the air and then cradled by some soft pink wings. Sunset was now calm and for some reason happy. Something was telling her now that she liked to be cuddled and cared for.

"Who awe yoo?" Sunset asked her carer with some big puppy-dog-look eyes. "Why am I a foaw?"

"Don't worry, Sunset. It happens to all of us." The alicorn said as Sunset was taken out of the portal room. "Oh and by the way, you may call me Cadence. And if it were up to me, I'd gladly keep you for my own, however, Celestia made this special nursery back in Canterlot for ponies that suffered the same fate as you. I can take you there if you like."

"Yes pwease, Cadence." Sunset thought it would make a lot of sense, seeing the current state she was in. A nursery was the perfect haven for a foal at her age. She agreed with Cadence and she flew off to Canterlot, making sure not to drop Sunset along the way...


Present Day, The Shrine.

"And dat's how I ended up hewe." Sunset said as she finished explaining her story to the three foals that were listening well. "Fow some weason, da powtaw tuwned me into a foaw as I awwived, Cadance found me and took me to Cewestia and, hewe I am today."

"Intewesting." I said to myself as I pondered Sunset's story. The portal may not be sealed off for 30 moons at a time it would seem, if it could bring Sunset back to Equestria a few months early but at the cost of all of her age. I need to study the portal more when I get the chance.

"Shad? Hewwo? Anypony in dewe?" Twilight was waving her foal hoof in front of my face for a few seconds then got the idea to clap into it. She got quite close to my ears and it quickly broke my concentration. "Yoo kinda zoned out fow a few seconds dewe."

"Sowwy, Twiwight, I was just thinking." I said as I turned to face her.

"About wat?" She asked with a piqued curiosity.

"Oh, nothing. Yoo wouwdn't undewstand."

"Twiwight? Do yoo wike to pway wots?" Trixie asked this time a clear sign than she was getting a little bored of sitting on her diapered rump all the time.

"Yeah, I wove to pway! Dat's aww I evew do back in my woom!" Twilight was so enthusiastic. Her foalish mind had completely consumed her adult mind now and all she could think about was foalish things. She still retained control over her body but had some foalish interests and desires instead of what she used to think about.

"Weww come on. We'we gonna pway on da swides fow a few minutes. Shad and I wove to go down togedew on dem." Sunset and I were leading Twilight and Trixie over to another part of the Shrine where said slides stood. There were some foals already on them, but not enough so that it was over crowded.

There were slides that twisted, slides for many, and even the classic slides for one. But the best slide of all was the really wide one, wide enough for all four of us. We loved that one the most, picking ourselves up and holding our hooves before zipping down the padded track, giggling throughout the whole experience.

"Wow. Dat was amazing!!!" Twilight said as she came to thebottom of the slide, on her back laughing with me, Sunset and Trixie. We were all happy and laughing in delight. "I don't have a swide back in my woom."

"Aww, weawwy?" Sunset asked. "Dat's a shame."

"Yeah. I know." Twilight said before climbing up to the top of the wide slide with me, Sunset and Trixie again. We threw ourselves down again and giggled the whole time.

Meanwhile, Celestia kept a close on me, Twilight, Sunset and Trixie. We were all having fun throwing ourselves down the slides over and over again. Each time ending up on our backs, laughing in delight. "Well, I know what I'm adding to their room now." Celestia smiled and contacted one of the guards in her castle. "Get the Foals Of Harmony a slide for their room. It looks like Twilight and Shadowmane are having a lot of fun on the slides on the Shrine."

Author's Note:

End of Part 9

I finally got another part out. Sorry for the wait, I was using the Ripper like a boss. Yeah, Ghosts and school has been eating up most of my time over the past few weeks. So, I'm sorry if it seems a little late. I will try to update more often but the Clan wars are on right now. and my Clan: Beyond Next Gen, Is dominating the competition. At this rate, Dubai will be ours and I'll get some Body Count gear AND one step closer to Diamond Division.

See you soon. More foals and fun to come. I will make as many chapters of this as I want to. Unless you want to see an end someday. Also, I finally know how to take back the author's notes again.

I guess Discord's on his break.

Rate
Comment
Like
Follow