• Published 1st Jan 2014
  • 10,709 Views, 168 Comments

Foals Of Harmony - Shadowmane PX-41



When a new age spell is too powerful for Princess Twilight to handle, the Mane 6 find themselves as newborn foals again. Only this time they're all under the motherly guidance of Celestia and Luna.

  • ...
27
 168
 10,709

Matters Regarding Toilet Training

Come the next day, the Mane 6 felt quite relaxed as the sun streaked in through the glass ceiling. It was as if the sun was their guardian angel, watching over them and making sure nothing bad was to happen to them.

As they slept, they made little to no noise or movement. They were in the most relaxed state they'd been in since, well, forever. All they thought of was to sleep, sleep and lose themselves in the dreams of their own desires. Mostly around foalish things and whatnot. Their deep slumbers also hinted at the fact that their memories were fading, rather fast. Soon they would have no memories of their past whatsoever, and as such, they would no longer remember that they were friends.

However, as their old memories faded, they received new memories at the same time. Memories of the days before, meeting Scootaloo, being raised by the princesses of the sun and moon, and their bonds would live on, as the newborn Foals Of Harmony.

It was hard to tell how long the Mane 6 had been sleeping for, once Twilight awoke at around 10:00 AM. Stirring a little from her beautiful slumber, she quickly readjusted to the light of the room and noticed the other foals were starting to wake up as well.

"Mowning, evewypony." Twilight yawned a little as she pulled herself up to greet the rest of her friends.

"It gotta be said, dat was a gowgeous swumbew." Said Rarity as she adjusted to the light again, "Do yoo tink we'ww see Shad again someday?"

"Pwobabwy not." Twilight decided to speak to get this part over with, "Cewestia took Shad to the Shwine, a foawish haven fow ponies dat suffewed age-wegwession. Dewe's a good chance she's wetting him pway dewe instead."

"Den if dat's da case, why did she make a woom fow us especiawwy?" Dash decided to ask.

"Cewestia knows dat we'we special, a wot more impowtant den odew foaws. She gives us da high wife especiawwy, just fow being ouwsewves."

"But why wouwd she spoiw us wike dis?" Pinkie decided to ask, "We awe just foaws now. It shouwd be no big deaw."

"Maybe dewe's mowe to Cewestia and Wuna dat meets da eye." Twilight pondered as she clambered out of her crib.

"If dat whewe da case, wouwdn't she have towd us by now?" Dash asked next as she darted to another part of the nursery.

"Maybe she's keeping some secwets dat we shouwdn't know about." Fluttershy then followed up.

"Appwejack? Awe yoo coming?" Twilight asked as she had noticed that the cowgirl foal wasn't out of her crib yet.

There came no response, instead there was a snoring coming from Applejack's position. The girls were kind of worried as they shimmied up the bars of Applejack's crib to find that she was still asleep, and looking quite cosy in her position and blankets. The girls thought best not to wake her, but Rainbow had something else in mind.

Instead of waking the orange mare up, Rainbow slid into Applejack's blankets, making sure not to move them too much.

"Wainbow, wat awe yoo doing?" Twilight whispered as she noticed that Dash was now sleeping next to Applejack, "Get outta dewe, she's about ta wake up!"

Dash actually found the blankets to be cozy, especially since they had been warm from the previous night due to Applejack's slumber. She snuggled in and fell asleep. Twilight made some disgruntled looks before climbing out of Applejack's crib, to head back into her own. Luna's hoofsteps where heard and the other foals dashed back into their cribs, except for Dash, she was fast asleep and didn't even notice Luna's hooves walking into the room.

Luna levitated the blankets off of all of the foals. This caused Dash and Applejack to stir, but everypony else was wide awake and raring to go.

"Well, looks like somepony didn't want to spend the night alone now, didn't she." Luna came over to Dash and Applejack.

"What awe yoo tawking about, Mama Wuna?" Applejack then turned to see Dash sitting next to her, looking at her with guilt on her face, "Wainbow?! Wat awe doing in my cwib?"

"It wooked so inviting." She hung her head and had a tone of guilt, "Sowwy."

"No harm done, my little Dashie." Luna nuzzled her and lifted Dash up in her aura, "Just as long as you didn't have a little oopsie, it couldn't have been bad for her." Luna put Dash down near some padded shapes and then tended to Applejack, "But I don't think Applejack wasn't so lucky to go the night without letting loose."

"Huh?!" Applejack looked down, to see that she had soiled her diaper. She looked so embarrased, and was about to cry before Luna picked her up in her dark aura, "Mama, why me?"

"Shhhhshshsh, don't kick yourself for this." Luna said in a comforting tone, "Not many foals can go the night without wetting themselves. In fact, it's actually the natural thing to do at your age."

"Weawwy?" She sniffled a little.

"Absolutely." Luna laid her down, took of Applejack's current diaper and got to work with a fresh one, "My cute little Foals Of Harmony, you shouldn't feel sad no matter what happens. Always remember that me and Celestia are here for you." Luna just finished applying the powdered diaper to Applejack and was now taping it up at the sides.

"Tank yoo, Mama Wuna." Applejack giggled as she was lifted up into the air once again.

"You're welcome, Applejack." Luna smiled as she set the foal down onto the floor. Once Luna's aura dissipated, she had time to think.

Suddenly, an idea popped into her head and she pulled all 6 foals towards her using her aura. They shared giggles as they flew in midair, and Luna could not help but smile to this notion.

"Are you girls familiar with wetting yourselves?" Luna decided to ask in a neutral tone.

"Bewieve me, we know wat it feews wike awweady." Dash said as she just stared at the dusk alicorn, "We awso know dat it's vewy embawwasing fow us."

"Trust me." Luna kneeled down so that she could get closer to Dash, "It's embarrasing for everypony to begin with, but soon you'll come to realize that it's just as natural as breathing."

"In anycase, I've been considering wanting to potty train you all. But I'm not sure that Celestia thinks you're ready to give it a shot at this age." The foals were about to tear up before Luna quickly came back with another sentence, "And that's okay. I understand, but if you're willing to prove her wrong, you could all ask her tonight once I go off to do the night duties."

"Mama Wuna, I tink dat whiwe potty twaining is a good idea, I'm not weawwy feewing confident to twy it at da moment." Twilight said sheepishly as a dark spot was growing on her diaper, "See wat I mean?"

"Oh, let me get that." Luna quickly lifted up Twilight and rapidly got to work with the changing. Adding the powder before applying it to the fresh diaper, and making sure to toss out the old one, "There we go, nice and comfy." Luna patted Twilight's diapered flank before setting it back on the floor again.

"Hehe, tanks Mama Wuna." Twilight chuckled as the crinkle noise was made as she sat down again.

"Anything for my cute little Foals Of Harmony." Luna chuckled herself.

"So, it's fine to wet ouwsewvew?" Rarity decided to ask in a curious tone. She had never wet herself in her first foalhood, and she was just concerned about whether or not it would be acceptable considering her personality.

"Don't worry, Rarity." Luna lifted her up and brought her to her motherly face, "Even though you may act like a lady, even the most refined and popular ponies have all had accidents during their childhood eras. Nothing to worry about."

"Awe yoo suwe you'we not wying?" Rarity looked a little apprehensive, " Not even da best and bwightest couwd have wet demsewves, couwd dey?"

"I know they did, because I have proof." Luna then conjured up a photo album, opened it up and held it up at Rarity's face so she could see the pics inside, "There are some ponies you used to know as a grown-up and some you've never even noticed before."

Rarity's eyes darted around the pictures, and was surprised with each one. There were some pictures she pointed at, after which, Luna explained that celebrity's name and claim to fame. And if that wasn't proof enough for the ladylike foal, Luna conjured up some visual aids, showing them wetting themselves.

"Dey weawwy had accidents?" She looked concerned and surprised at this. To see her her many idols before they became idols, and the fact that they had all, done it, was a surprise for her.

The other foals were now looking at the photo album together now, and they too got big surprises. There were a few recognizable faces, including; Photo Finish, Sapphire Shores, The Wonderbolts, Prim Hemline, Trenderhoof and many more beyond them.

"I can't bewieve it." Rarity finally conceded, there was enough proof to deny any accusations she tried to make.

"If it makes you feel any better, they too didn't feel ready for potty training straight away as well." Luna said in a calming voice. She then lifted Rarity up in her aura, leaving the other foals to gaze at the rest of the pictures, mostly foal pictures of celebrity ponies they hadn't even seen yet, "So you see now, Rarity. This is natural for ponies, even the high and mighty ones. Even you and your friends. You shouldn't feel embarrased now, and if you do, remember; Everypony has accidents in foalhood, and I mean EVERYpony."

Rarity mulled it over for a little bit, and them finally cracked a smile, "Hehe, otay, Mama Wuna." She smiled as Luna set her down with her friends.

"And remember, if you do wet yourselves, always remember, Me and Celestia are ready and waiting for you." Luna addresed to all the foals with a smile.

"Otay, Mama Wuna." The foals said in unison and cracked smiles.

"Okay then, you can get back to playing now." Luna smiled and let them all disperse around the nursery. The foals smiled and giggles as they ran off in all directions.

"Twiwight, I nevew towd yoo befowe." Rarity spoke to Twilight in private when none of the other foals were looking, "I nevew wet mysewf duwing my fiwst foawhood." At least she had the memories of her first foalhood to remember. But knowing Age-Regression, this memory would not last for long, "I just wanted ta say dat befowe I fowget it."

"Twust me, Wawity." Twilight smiled, "It may feew wike yoo can't feew it stwaight away, but den yoo feew it and it feews natuwaw."

"Suwe. I'ww twy to wemembew dat." She smiled and the two foals took their separate ways to other parts of the nursery. "So foaws don't feew demsewves wetting deir diapees untiw it's too wate?" Rarity asked to herself before scattering some blocks in an artistic design, "Weww, in any case, I feew much bettew about it now." Rarity smiled as she got to work placing each block in different places around her. She giggled at her finished piece of work, unbeknownst to her that she was wetting herself at this very moment.

Author's Note:

End Of Chapter 8

This took so much longer than expected for a multitude of reasons. Since Shadow is out of the house, I've had to take over his Call Of Duty career. And let me tell you, it's surprisingly fun. Sure it's a little too extreme for lifeforms of Equestria, but this is Earth, they deal with this kind of thing all the time for some reason. Leave me some ideas and I might use them in the future, also how do you make art? Because Shadow was asking me that question so many times before. I mean, I guess he could make his own art, but no-one would like it because he never really took an artist's class and whatnot. But that's beside the point!

Keep reading and writing, kiddies!

-Your friend, Discord

Also, I want to shout out to Night -- Mist. When will you update with your AR fics?