• Published 1st Jan 2014
  • 10,750 Views, 168 Comments

Foals Of Harmony - Shadowmane PX-41



When a new age spell is too powerful for Princess Twilight to handle, the Mane 6 find themselves as newborn foals again. Only this time they're all under the motherly guidance of Celestia and Luna.

  • ...
27
 168
 10,750

I Get Pestered

When the foals got back into the nursery, they started to feel a little dizzy from the day out, they quickly shrugged it off however and partially resumed to their foalish natures and activities. The foal Mane 6 had also become a lot more talkative than they were before. Sometimes it was about their adult minds slowly fading away, sometimes it was about their fantasies when they grow up again and there were sometimes when it made absolutely no sense in the slightest. One thing was for sure though, they were all having fun in their foalish states.

Hey, Wawity." Twilight began, "What do yoo tink dat Mama Cewestia does on da thwone when we have Mama Wuna wooking aftew us?"

"I actuawwy have no cwue what Mama Cewestia does on hew thwone." Wawity said as she pulled herself up from her block stacking, "But if i had to guess, i say dat Mama Cewestia's tinking of mowe ways to make us giggwe."

"I wondew what Mama Cewestia is doing at dis moment in time?" Twilight pondered as headed over to another scattering of blocks in another part of the room, "Whatevew couwd yoo be doing at dis moment?"

Meanwhile, Rainbow Dash and Pinkie were now playing pattycake, singing words that differ from the original song itself. Think of it as when a foal runs out of ideas and makes up their own words for the song, but i don't wan't to squander the story anymore, so i'll just let you listen for yourself.

"Pancake, cheesecake, appwe cwumbwe. Ponies twip and ponies tumbwe. Seas and Skies and appwe pie. everypony wiww soon fwy!" They chanted this song for god knows how long as they bumped each other's hooves and sometimes clapping for one note.

Meanwhile, again. Applejack and Fluttershy were playing hide-and-seek in the 6 mini-rooms. There were six of them if you remember, one specifically for each individual member of the Mane 6, even though it was personalized for each ponies' personality. Also they were also good for hiding, mainly some trunks, hiding in a forest of blocks, and even hiding out in the open at times. In addition, they sometimes moved out into the main nursery to make it interesting-

"OK OK! We get it!" Said a voice from the middle of nowhere. It was weird, but i quickly came to the conclusion that i knew who was speaking to me.

"Discord?" I asked to the voice, "Well, i'll be. I never thought i'd see you in my fic." I complimented, seeing as Discord's antics always made me laugh, "Speaking of which, what are you doing in my fic?"

"Well, since most other fanfics I read were pretty boring, I came to see what new meat was brewing in your kitchen of AR fics. And judging by the looks of what you've created, you seem to have turned all of the Spirits Of Harmony into foals. To that motion, i say congratulations!" He said to me.

"Wait what? Congrats?" I asked, knowing i was gonna regret it someday.

"Many other fics came close to doing what this fic did but always left one Spirit still grown up." He explained, "Mainly including Foalsitting Your Friends Is Magic by Carnivale. The many fics of Night--Mist that all seem to connect. He hasn't done something with Rarity yet. Trust me. And one more example i have to say was that god-awful Regression fetish story, Dark Nursery. I was considering giving up breaking the 4th wall when i read that one." Discord said to me with a little smirk.

"Alright, Ok. We're starting to veer off of the topic at hand. What are you doing in my fic?"

"I decided you're giving too much explanation instead of foalish stuff here. So i thought i'd step in and fix this problem." He popped up behind me and coming closer to the end of the sentence, he materialized a worker's outfit and toolbox out of thin air.

"Discord! You lay one finger on my fic and so help me. I'll send you back to stone!" I said as i pulled out a gross feminine head with snakes for hair, "I have Medusa's Head here and i'm not afraid to use it. Even though you are the funniest character in the show, i'll have no problem imprisoning you again for ruining my story."

"I'm not trying to ruin your fic. Shadowmane. I'm trying to make it more interesting for both you and the viewers." He said as he wrapped himself around me and materialized a spotlight around us both.

"Trust me, Discord. My fic is as interesting as it is already." I quickly broke free of his bind and had the Head Of Medusa into a ready stance in case Discord charged at me.

"Oh come, come now, Shadowmane." He said as he warped behind me and wrapped his skinny claw around my shoulder, "It's not nice to drive your assistant like a slave."

"Assistant?" I asked with a brow raised, "Why in the world would one of the Spirits Of Destruction want to work with me?"

"Shadowmane! Spoilers." He covered my mouth with her bear arm, "You don't want to go down the same road as Sunset Satan now do you?"

"I guess not." I calmly said, "But still, Assistant? I never thought i'd see the day."

"Well you've seen it now." He said as he quickly blinded me momentarily with a flash of light, "Congratulations. You've won yourself a free Discord. Compliments of Celestia herself."

"So you want to help me then?" I said as i finally returned to my desk and keyboard, "Ok, this couldn't be so bad now, could it?"

As i finally returned to the desk, i finally got back to work on the AR fic related to this chapter.

"Weady ow not. Hewe i come!" Fluttershy said once she lowered her hooves again and went off in search of Applejack. She was searching everywhere, under the cribs, in the mini-rooms and so forth. She eventually found Applejack hidden in a mountain of blocks.

"Aww, howsefeathews." Applejack said as she was revealed by Fluttershy and went back into her mini-room to start another round with Fluttershy.

"Shadowmane. I need to ask." Discord said as he lightly poked my back as soon i finished the last sentence, "Why is it called Age-Regression anyway?"

"You should know by now, Discord." I said as i turned around to face him, "After all, You yourself pulled off an Age-Regression trick with Super-Stallion, remember?"

"Oh yeah, that was pretty funny."

"In case you've forgotten, Discord." I begun to explain to him, "Age-Regression is an unnatural occurrence in which one or more characters is Age-Regressed and is given the body and/or mind of a baby."

"Basically most of Night-Mist's fics."

"Yup. That's the long story short of it."

"Now if you'll excuse me, i have a fic to write and readers to impress." I calmly said and turned back to my desk.

Applejack began to count again and Fluttershy quickly looked for a hiding place, it was around when Applejack said 4, when Fluttershy found a perfect hiding spot in Twilight's costu-"

"By the way." Darkwing interrupted me, "Nice addition of Changelings in your Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon humanized fic. Although it's quite a shame you didn't give me Exordaks' picture. I would like to see what she looks like."

-me chest and shuffled through a lot of-

"Why don't you make your own pictures instead of borrowing from Google."

-foalish outfits to eventually hide in the bottom and stack some more outfits on top to make it look like it was sti-

"It's really cheap and lazy to copy from Google, you know. It's like you're lazy or something."

"I'M NOT AN ARTIST!!!!!!!!!!!" I yelled at Discord and tried to use Medusa's Head on him, "I DON'T KNOW WHAT ARTIST PAGES THE ARTISTS USE, AND EVEN IF I DID, I'M NOT A GOOD HUMAN WORLD ARTIST BECAUSE OF MY RUSHED DRAWING! JUST LEAVE THE ISSUE ALONE!!!!!"

"Shadowmane. Calm down a little." Discord said as he was frantically dodging the stare of the beheaded snake woman, "You're acting like a foal here."

"Please, Discord. I'm trying to work here." I calmed down and withdrew the head hoping Discord would stop moving around a little.

"Still, aren't you a little bored?" He asked as i put the head away in my bag, "What fun is it if you just let your anger and work get ahead of you."

"What are you suggesting i do, Discord?" I asked with a tilted head, "Just sit back and watch this fic write itself?"

"Actually, that's exactly what i was thinking." He said as he raised his claw and had a finger click ready, "You just need a little break. And i mean a break that's exciting, other than you gaming like you usually do."

"You, writing a fic? Wouldn't that be lazy for a writer to let his assistant to work for him?" I asked.

"No, it wouldn't be lazy if a foal writer's assistant did the work for him." He clicked his fingers.

"A foal?!" I said in shock as i knew what was coming next, "Wait! Wait!!! There's no real life AR and reverse thing or pla-" My sentence was cut off and i was suddenly enveloped in a white light. The light suddenly turned into a floating ball of light. Discord then threw the ball of light into my computer like a baseball pitcher would. When the ball hit my computer, it disappeared into the screen with the AR writing page on it.

Author's Note:

End Of Part 5

Hello, Everybody! I just thought i'd do some writing for a little while now. Shadowmane is a little under the weather and a little under the age to write at this moment. But don't worry, i'll soon get this fic back on track and even better than ever. By the way, sorry if there wasn't much to do with the foals this time. I did make my grand entrance and you know you can't resist my chaos. Keep reading and i'll keep writing and maybe i'll free Shadowmane once he calms down a little.

-Your friend; Discord

Rate
Comment
Like
Follow