• Published 1st Jan 2014
  • 10,764 Views, 168 Comments

Foals Of Harmony - Shadowmane PX-41



When a new age spell is too powerful for Princess Twilight to handle, the Mane 6 find themselves as newborn foals again. Only this time they're all under the motherly guidance of Celestia and Luna.

  • ...
27
 168
 10,764

The Sisterly Mothers

The Mane 6 were starting to lose some of their adult minds already once they were deep in their playtimes. It had erased most of their most recent memories leaving only their memories on how they met still intact. It wouldn't be long now before their developing foal minds would begin crafting new foal memories for them so they don't end up as ponies with no birth or history.

There was also a few padded pipes in the walls in each of the Mane 6 playrooms, no doubt for them to crawl through and meet their friends on the other side. There was an equal amount of toys and activities in each miniature room within the already large nursery, although they were all very different in each room, as if to capture each ponies' creativity and foalish nature.

There was a lot of books, blocks and foal outfits in Twilight's part of the room, to capture her insatiable pursuit for knowledge and creativity, and for those little moments where she now liked to have a little fun once in a while. In Applejack's mini-room there was a lot of toys and blocks for her, everything was also in plain sight, so she couldn't lie even as a foal now. Pinkie Pie's mini-room had a lot of balloons, inflatable things, a ball pit and a lot of other foalish things. Representing that she was a playful little foal, nothing more, nothing less. Rarity's mini-room had a lot of building blocks in it, both picture and oddly shaped. Representing in great foalish detail that she had a habit for creation and innovation. Rainbow Dash's mini-room had a lot of sporty foal toys as well as a swing and bouncer. Representing her undying love for speed and hyperactivity. And finally, Fluttershy's mini-room had mostly stuffed animals and a few other foalish things as well. This was a clear sign that she loved animals and nothing else.

As Luna watched the Foals Of Harmony playing as the little foals they were, she began to ponder things, "That spell does more than just make them foals." She said to herself in silence as if not to distract the foals and grab their attention, "It also eats away at their adult minds over time, making them actually believe that they really are foals."

"Tag, You'we it!" Dash said once got out of her room and tagged at Twilight who was leaving hers.

"Tag, Fwuttewshy." She said ass she gently landed a tag on the yellow pegasus foal, not to hard though to make sure she didn't startle her too much.

"Since only Twilight can erase the damage, she and her friends will no doubt start to forget everything." Luna said as she watched the 6 foals chase each other once they all got back into the main nursery again, "They'll forget the battles with Nightmare Moon, Discord and even Sunset's Demon. They'll even forget the Elements Of Harmony and the tree from which they were born from. But at the same time as they lose all their current memories, their foal minds will start to craft new ones as well."

It wasn't long before Luna had finished when she noticed the laughter had stopped and she could clearly see that the Mane 6 had all wet themselves together and were just feeling it now. They were about to cry before Luna started to make cute shushing noises and lifted them all up in her blue aura.

"Don't cry, my little angel ponies." She said as she laid them down on a six-way changing table, "Mama Luna's gonna make things all better."

Luna began using her magic again to take off all of the soiled diapers off simultaneously and conjure them out of sight. As the Mane 6 giggled and applauded her little trick, Luna levitated 6 more diapers out from a drawer beneath them and got to work unfolding them. After this little phase was done, she took out some foal powder and sprinkled it on top of every new diaper before stopping her horn aura momentarily before starting it up again. Luna then levitated all the foals' flanks off of the table a little before setting the new diapers underneath them. The foals giggled as their flanks were levitated and Luna made sure that all the tails were pulled through the holes at the back before making all three ends meet on all 6 diapers and finally wrapping the tapes up nice and snuggly.

"There we are, my little ponies. Doesn't that feel better?" Luna asked before receiving simultaneous nods from all 6 of her satisfied foals.

"Tanks, Mama." They said once they stopped nodding.

"You're all welcome." She said as she levitated them off the table and carried them in her magical aura once more. She was about to put them on the padded floor again until she heard some giggles coming from the flying foals.

"Umm, Mama?" Fluttershy asked as she was inches away from the floor.

"Yes, my dear Fluttershy?" Luna gave her a motherly smile.

"Umm, could yoo make us fwy? Just fow a wittwe whiwe wongew?" Fluttershy said in the cutest tone she could muster in her new foalish state.

"Sure thing, anything for you, my Foals Of Harmony." Luna said as she lifted them higher away from the padded floor.

She began making it look like they were actually flying without wings, by placing something over her horn to make her aura invisible but still there. She was swirling the foals in the air for around 10 minutes, enjoying every foalish squeal and giggle that they made during their flight. After another 5 minutes, she landed the foals on the padded floor again before hearing a knocking coming from the nursery door.

"Luna, it's no longer daytime in Equestria, you've got the throne now." Celestia said calmly as she walked through the doors before looking at the laughing foals, "I see somepony did a good job on raising the Spirits Of Harmony."

"Oh yes, Mama." Twilight began with Celestia, "We had wots of fun wid Mama Wuna hewe. She gave us ouw own wittwe wooms beside dis woom, she changed ouw diapees when we wet ouwsewves and she made us fwy just befowe yoo came in."

"Sounds like you all had fun as well." Celestia said as she came over to Luna's side and wrapped her hoof around her shoulders, "But it's time for Mama Luna to leave for a while."

"Aww, but why does Mama Wuna have to weawe so soon?" Rarity asked once she heard the words clearly.

"Both of your mamas rule Equestria together, but we both work different shifts." Celestia told them, "Whilst i rule in the daylight, Mama Luna rules at night. But don't worry." She kneeled down towards the foals, "When you don't have your Mama Luna at the moment, always remember that Mama Celestia will be here for you and will make sure that no harm comes to any of you."

"Aww, Sister." Luna began blushing a little, "You're making me a little embarrassed."

"Hehe, you'we funny, Mama Wuna." Rainbow Dash giggled once she had noticed Luna's blushing.

"Sister, Are you sure you can handle them?" Luna asked once she made it to the doors.

"Trust me, i've dealt with foals before, so this should be easy." She got behind the foals as luna opened the doors, "Say goodbye to Mama Luna for now kids."

"Bye-Bye, Mama Wuna." The 6 foals said in unsion as Luna closed the door and headed upstairs to raise the moon and begin another night.

Once the door was closed, Celestia blew a few raspberries onto Twilight and Rarity's stomachs. The two unicorn foals could not help but giggle as Celestia blew the raspberries onto their stomachs accordingly and the same number of times. She then noticed the other foals were getting left out and she pulled them all in for raspberries as well.

"That's right, my foals." Celestia said in between raspberries, "Mama Celestia has a friend with her tonight, The Raspberry Monster!"

The foals could not stop giggling as Celestia blew the final raspberries before letting them off into the expansive nursery and mini-rooms again. From there on, the rest of the evening was simply foal play. Twilight in her fairy costume reading books, Applejack playing with a few of her toys, Pinkie Pie was, basically being Pinkie Pie but more in a foalish manner now, Rarity was stacking blocks to make her renderition of a castle, Rainbow Dash was running around and buzzing her wings in excitement as she was racing around in her mini-room, making a few pit stops in the actual nursery at times. Finally, Fluttershy pulled all of her stuffed animals in together into one big hug.

Celestia took notice of the time and levitated all of the foals in her yellow aura, "It's Bedtime now, my cute little foals." She said as she laid each pony down in their respective cribs before she came to the middle of the room and began singing a lullaby to them.

To my dearest little filles, my cutest little foals.
The time has come for you to go to sleep.
But even though this day, has come to an abrupt close.
That doesn't mean it's time for you to weep.
For a new day is dawning soon.
A day for excitement and fun.
Because when one adventure's over.
A new one has already begun.
So sleep tight, my little filles, it's time to rest your head.
Sleep tight my Foals Of Harmony. It's Time to go to bed.

The foals were all moved by Celestia's lyrics and were already partly asleep. Celestia then met them halfway by levitating all of their pacifiers back into their mouths.

"Goodnight, Twilight." She kissed her in her head and pulled Twilight's blanket over her sweet little foal body.

"Goodnight, Applejack." She moved over to Applejack's crib and did the same things. Pulled the blanket over her and kissed her foal forehead.

"Goodnight, Pinkie Pie." With a kiss and a pulled up blanket, the pink foal was starting to venture into dreamland again.

"Goodnight, Rainbow Dash." Rainbow Dash was already sound asleep, but she received a kiss and a nice tucking in for good measure.

"Sweet dreams, Rarity." The white unicorn graciously accepted Celestia's kiss and tuck-in before closing her eyes and getting lost in her dreams.

"Night-Night, Fluttershy." WIth one final kiss and a sweet tuck-in, Celestia wished the last foal a good night before heading towards the doors.

"Goodnight, everypony." She opened the doors silently so as not to awake the foals too soon.

"Goodnight, Mama Cewestia." The six foals said in unison before sleeping once more.

As Celestia quietly shut the doors she went back upstairs to her private quarters and got to work on her mail and her own private work.

"It was a very moving song you sang to them." Luna said as she came into the private quarters after giving a decree to her Batponies and her Night Guard, "It could even put my song, Children Of The Night, to shame."

"Thank you for you opinion, Sister." Celestia said as she got to work on writing a request inscribed on a scroll.

"But do you really think that it's a good idea to leave them all alone in there? With nopony to care for them at night if they have a little, nightmare?"

"Don't worry yourself too much. The Writer knows what he's doing here, and it would break his heart to make the Foals Of Harmony cry whilst they sleep."

"Huh?" Luna asked once she noticed the strange name Celestia had used, "Who is this writer anyways?"

"Oh it's nothing to worry about, Sister." Celestia said as she began responding to another request, "You should see how your subjects, Batponies and Night Guard are getting along."

"But it just seems weird how you used a weird name like-"

"Luna, it's nothing." Celestia said flatly, "It's nothing you should be concerned about, now run along. Your subjects of the night need you."

"Very well then, but i still wish you would tell me who this writer is." Luna said once she walked out of the study and shut the door on her way out.

Author's Note:

End Of Part 3

I thought this would be something to keep you all reading. MORE CHAPTERS WITH FOALS!!! YAY!!!!!

Ahem, so anyways, Luna seems to know that the Mane 6 are going to lose all their memories, but for some reason, neither she or Celestia seems worried about it. Will the Mane 6 notice that they're losing all their adult memories? or will they continue their new foalish lives as if nothing's wrong? Keep reading and check back often.

I'd like to extent a really big shout out to some of my favourite AR fic writers in Fim Fiction.

TheConflictedWriter, good on you, your fic, Twilight and Rarity Go To The Spa is what reeled me into the AR fic range. Keep writing and keep those good criticisms coming.

And really big thank you to Night--Mist. It was your AR fics that inspired me to make my own. Although i wish you'd keep updating those fics more often, you do a good job. Although it seems like you're abandoning Twiwight and Twixie though, i haven't seen a new chapter for Sisters Of Magic in months. Other than that you should focus more on your other AR fics as well when you have the time, but nonetheless, thank you for inspiring me to write Age-Regression and keep on writing like the god that you are!

Rate
Comment
Like
Follow