• Published 1st Jan 2014
  • 10,764 Views, 168 Comments

Foals Of Harmony - Shadowmane PX-41



When a new age spell is too powerful for Princess Twilight to handle, the Mane 6 find themselves as newborn foals again. Only this time they're all under the motherly guidance of Celestia and Luna.

  • ...
27
 168
 10,764

Discord's Recruitment Drive

Author's Note:

Happy 17th Birthday to me!

Thank you guys for all the support you've given to me over these years. Not only am I grateful for all that I have accomplished and received over the years, I'm also grateful for all the friendships I've forged over the years. You guys rock!

So, as my gift to you, here's a new chapter of Foals Of Harmony, as a token of my gratitude to you all.

Enjoy!

As I was playing with the Mane 6, Sunset and Trixie, I couldn't help but feel like something was missing from this. I then shrugged it off as a coincidence once one of the caretakers blew a raspberry onto my belly, causing me to giggle uncontrollably.

"Shad, I tink you awe da best ting ta have happened ta us." Rarity smiled as she pulled me into a foal's hug.

"Tanks, Wawity." I said in return. I too was enjoying this experience as well. There'd never been an Age-Regression business or Age-Regression object in the real world from my knowledge, and I always pined for eternal childhood for some reason. And now that Discord had done this to me, I was actually very grateful to him for it.

Suddenly, I heard a rumbling coming from from the Mane 6. They needed to have a drink, from Celestia and/or Luna. I let them go off to do their breastfeeding business, whilst I, along with Trixie and Sunset went off to get a quick change.

After I had my change, I went off to find a ball for me and my friends to play with. I found a purple ball with white stars all over it (It's basically the second ball from the App) and picked it up, but not before Discord popped up right on top of it.

"Discowd! Wat do yoo want now?" I asked him with a mix of fury and curiosity.

"Oh nothing, Shadowmane. I just wanted to check up on you and the girls." He said as he looked around the corner to see the Mane 6 being tickled by Celestia and Luna. "From the looks of things, they're fine, yet I can't say the same about you."

"Tell me, Shadowmane, what's been on your mind?" I was suddenly on a shrink's couch with Discord sitting on a nearby stool.

"I dun weawwy know ta be honest." I said. "I guess I'm just stawting ta get bowed of just having Twixie and Sunny as my fwiends."

"So, you want to break up with them?" He asked, now wearing a schoolgirl's outfit.

"No, no. I guess I'd just like some new foaws ta pway wid, yoo know, vawiety keeps tings intewesting." I finally explained, causing Discord to put things back to normal.

"Well, why didn't you just say so in the first place?" He said, a smile growing on his face. "If you just wanted some more foals in this story, you could have just called on me in the first place. It's not like I have anything better to do until Season 5 anyways."

"You'ww weawwy bwing in some mowe foaws fow us?" I asked, wanting confirmation that Discord was going to stick by his word.

"Absolutely, Shadowmane. I am your assistant after all." He then pulled out a list and a quill out of thin air. "Just sign the names of the ponies you want to see as foals on this list, and I'll bring them to the Shrine for you, Trixie and Sunset in two shakes of my tail."

"But I will warn you. Once I've turned your choices into foals, there's no turning back. They'll be stuck growing up all over again, so think carefully about your choices..."

I didn't even need to think, I was alright with this. I took the quill and wrote the names I wanted as best as I could. Eventually, I wrote down Lightning Dust, Coco Pommel, Photo Finish, Sapphire Shores, Flitter and Cloudchaser, Octavia, Lyra, Bon Bon, and finally, Vinyl Scratch.

"Just be suwe dat yoo make theiw foawish moments adowabwe fow my audience." I smiled as I handed the list and quill back to Discord.

"Don't worry, Shadowmane. They'll all be in the Shrine within 30 minutes or your pizza's free." Discord wore a pizza delivery outfit before shedding it and disappearing in a burst of light.

After I readjusted to the light of the Shrine, I saw Trixie and Sunset crawling up to me. They had looks of concern on their faces, I had initially thought they had seen Discord and me talking, but they said something that made me relieved.

"Shad, awe yoo otay?" Trixie asked as she saw me getting to my hooves.

"You wewe in dewe fow a whiwe." Sunset followed Trixie's statement up with a concerned statement of her own.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I said as I picked up the ball with my faint little smidgeons of unicorn magic. "Do yoo two evew tink it gets bowing in hewe, wid just me and a few othew ponies?"

"Why did yoo ask dat?" Sunset asked me, her curiosity piqued.

"No weason." I replied to her before saying the next words in my mind. "I just hope that Discord knows where to find my choices..."


Discord was lounging on a cloud, hanging upside down like a bat whilst sipping a fruit drink from a coconut. At the same time, he was checking the Ponyville skies for Flitter and Cloudchaser. He then pulled out a picture from his mane to see what these two pegasi looked like.

"Well, I think Shadowmane chose some good choices with Flitter and Cloudchaser here." He said as she saw the two chatting in mid-flight. He then saw them flying into the middle of an open space with no-one witnessing them. "Now's my time to move, Shadowmane's about to get two new arrivals."

He pursued the two mares, hiding behind clouds to make sure they couldn't find him when they turned around in suspicion. He got closer and closer until he was right next to them, just concealed by a cloud.

"So, how are you handling in the Cloudsdale Patrols?" Flitter asked Cloudchaser as the two were wrapped deep in conversation.

"Good, good. Nothing usually tries to attack Cloudsdale anyways." She said, to answer her friend's question. "But still, I keep a watchful eye on our home, making sure no-one tries a sneak attack."

"Now then, you two. It's time to take a trip down memory lane." Discord held up two more copies of the white ball he used on me in each of his hands. He popped up right behind them and prepared to slam the two of them with these balls.

"You know, as a Cloudsdale Patrol Member, it always pays attention to check your surroundings." She said right as Discord prepared his strike. "You never know when enemy forces could try and-"

"DISCORD!!!" Was all that Flitter could say before the two of them were consumed by the white balls and youthened by Discord's power.

"Come on, ladies. Let's keep you young for a few more years." He said as he merged the two balls together before taking up a pitching stance in midair. He was now wearing what looked like a baseball pitcher's outfit and spat to the ground as he held up the ball. "Batter up!" He then slung the ball at Canterlot Castle, on the precise location of the front door.

As the ball crashed into the ground, one of the guards saw a wicker basket in its' place. There was a pink basket covering up the surprise inside. Another of Celestia's guards picked up the basket and saw what was inside. Two pegasus foals with magenta coloured coats.

"Bring these two to the Shrine, and be sure to inform Princess Celestia and Princess Luna about the new arrivals." He instructed to his fellow guards, who saluted to comply with his demands.

"Well, that's two down, and only 8 more to go." He crossed Flitter and Cloudchaser off the list with his claw and disappeared in a flash of light to grab the remaining ponies he was foalizing.


"When awe dey gonna get hewe?" I asked myself as I was being fed by one of the caretakers. "Discowd had bettew not have bwoken his deaw awweady."

I paced the room, waiting impatiently for the first of my recommended foals to arrive. I eventually began to roll around on the floor and play with myself to kill some time.

Just when I thought the wait was unbearable, the doors opened up with two guards delivering a basket into the room. I crawled over to get a closer look, but one of the caretakers hoisted me up before I could even get close to the basket.

I was still able to get a good look at what was inside the basket though. I smiled as I saw two foals being picked out of it and being hugged by two more caretakers.

As I was getting changed, I could make out a lot of the two foals' bodily colours. The first one had a purple coat and white hair with streaks of silver, her hair was a bit spiky, so the caretakers completely restyled it into a pigtails hairstyle.

The second foal had a little bit of a lighter purple coat and had gorgeous light-green hair. The real topper that made her look cute was the massive bow in her mane, it was similar to Applebloom's bow, only it was a little bit brighter than Applebloom's bow.

After I was slipped into a new diaper, I was carried over to a little playpen where the two new foals were being put down. The two foals looked around confused, whilst I merely smiled and walked over to them.

"Hewwo, giwws!" I welcomed them the best I could. "Wewcome to da Shwine!"

"Wat happened ta us?" Flitter asked, in a high pitched voice that could have put the Breezies' voices to shame. "Why awe we foaws?"

"I guess fate is a cwuew mistwess." I lied, I knew that Discord was behind this, I just didn't want to tell them, lest they tell on Celestia that I'd been a naughty foal.

"Actuawwy, Fwittew, yoo said someting about wanting ta be a few yeaws youngew." Cloudchaser smiled as she crawled over to a ball in the corner of the playpen.

"By dat, I wanted ta get a new shampoo and coat wash." She frowned. "I didn't wanna be a foaw again when I said dat."

"Cawm down, Fwittew." I crawled over to her and hugged her, cracking a smile on how adorable Flitter as a foal looked, especially from this close. "Dis isn't youw fauwt, and it wasn't Cwoudchasew's fauwt eithew."

"But wat awe we gonna do now?" Flitter asked me, even though it was obvoius what the answer was gonna be now.

"Yoo couwd do what aww we othew age-wegwessed foaws in situations wike dis; Wighten up, pway, make fwiends, act wike foaws, and most of aww, have some FUN wid dis."

"Yeah, come on, Fwittew, we have at weast a dozen yeaws ta wait untiw we gwow up again." Cloudchaser was bouncing a ball in her hooves. "Hehe, by da wooks of tings, I've got a headstawt on dis foaw fun."

Flitter sighed in a defeated tone and crawled over to a nearby doll in another corner. She picked the doll up in her hooves, and found that the softness of the doll quickly gave her joy. She began manipulating the doll's limbs to make it dance for her.

"Actuawwy, dis IS fun." Flitter's imagination was starting to catch up with her, the feelings of playing with toys was quickly starting to return to her. She was too wrapped up in the doll, saying nothing besides a few babbles of content here and there. Flitter was happy now, as a foal. Nothing was going to change that.

I watched the two playing happily before seeing that the door opened again for another new arrival. This time, there were the foalized versions of the legendary pony modeling agent, Photo Finish, and the almighty Equestria Popstar, Sapphire Shores.

"Discowd's weawwy doing his job weww." I smiled as I watched the two being diapered and kissed before being set down with a few other foalized ponies.

Eventually, the three of us were carried out of the playpen so that we could go and get some exercise with the other foals in the room. I introduced Flitter and Cloudchaser to Sunset, Trixie, and the Mane 6 before greeting Sapphire and Photo, who were still confused on what happened to them.

"Wha? Who awe yoo? Why awe we hewe?" Sapphire asked me with a look of concern on her face. She had only had 30, maybe 45 seconds to come to terms that she'd been age-regressed into a foal by something, or from my knowledge, someONE.

"Dun wowwy." I smiled and put a hoof on her shoulder. "Dis wasn't youw fauwt, Sapphiwe. It's just a wawe occuwence." I smiled and got her onto her hooves.

"But why awe we foaws? We'we da most famous ponies in Equestwia, besides Wuna and Cewestia." Photo Finish said. I hadn't noticed it straight away, but Photo Finish didn't have her glasses in her foalish state, so I was able to see her eyes. They were a nice shade of crimson. "Wat's gonna happen ta ouw weputation when evewypony finds out we'we foaws?"

"Cawm down." I said as I held down her flailing hooves. "Dis happened ta evewypony in hewe, even me."

"But now wat awe we gonna do?" Sapphire asked as she had that look of concern in her eyes again.

"Just twy and have fun." I began to explain to them the principles of being age-regressed and the joys that can come out of it. "You'we stuck wike dis fow a whiwe, why not have a wittwe fun wid it?"

"Fine." Sapphire sighed in defeat. "I guess you'we wight about dat, why be stuck as a foaw widout having a foawdom expewience?" So she began to walk, giggling as her hooves met with the Shrine's nice and soft padding.

"Weww, I guess a few mowe yeaws as a foaw dun sound dat bad." Photo Finish agreed with me now and crawled over to a nearby slide. "i mean, Sapphiwe's having fun wid dis, and I dun wanna stick out wike a sowe hoof." She took herself to the top of the slide and launched herself down it. When she came to the bottom, I saw her laughing happily, like a foal usually would.

It was at this time I realized, these two were big name celebrities in Equestria. I was worrying about what would happen to the mobs of ponies when they found out about this.

Suddenly, I heard a whisper in my ear as I was crawling back over to Flitter and Cloudchaser, who were playing tag with Sunset, Trixie, and the Mane 6.

"Shadowmane, there's no need to be so worried." It was Discord's voice, I remembered that tone of voice very well, "I don't completely remove ponies and humans from their lives with my Youth-Oria spheres. They just create clones of the person or pony that gets ensnared by them."

"Wat does dat even mean?" I asked, clearly confused by this.

"It means, that Sapphire Shores and Photo Finish will still be playing gigs and modeling ponies. The Youth-Oria spheres I used can make copies of the foalized person or pony, so that they don't interfere with their lives completely. Let me show you."

He shined a flash of light and saw a portal appear in front of me. I assumed that only me and Discord could see it, as nopony else was looking at us. It was hard to make out, but I could see the exact locations of where the Youth-Oria spheres had struck me, Flitter, Cloudchaser, Photo Finish, and Sapphire Shores.

I saw some more white magic take shapes into some living shapes. One turned into an exact copy of me, then filled itself in with the colours and skin to make it seem like an exact clone of me. The same thing happened on the sites of where Discord did it on the ponies, making grown up copies of all the ponies he had regressed.

"You see now, Shadowmane. I don't completely ruin your lives, I just give you a little vacation and clone your grown up self once you get regressed. Consider it my birthday present to you today."

"Tanks, Discowd." I smiled, It was indeed my birthday today, at least in the human world. And having no worries or anxiety about my past life, or the past lives of any other ponies was a great gift to get. That and an Xbox One with Titanfall, Titanfall is a fantastic game with great visual details and design. The Titans are a great mechanic and were very flexible. This was truly a great compliment to the Call Of Duty series in every physical way possible! Sorry about that, where were we?

"You're welcome, Shadowmane." Discord smiled before vanishing back to my room. "Now off you go. You have some more time to play before the girls go back to their room."

Discord's voice disappeared and I crawled over to the 10 ponies who were playing tag with each other. I could see that Flitter was it, seeing as all the other foals were running from her, each one of them giggling all the while. I quickly joined in the fun and began running with them, not a care in the world whatsoever.