• Member Since 23rd Apr, 2013
  • offline last seen Jul 12th, 2018

SaraSantiago


Hey! I'm Sara. I'm just a normal girl who loves writing fanfics. Other than writing fanfics, I'm either working at my job, or doing YouTube. Check my channel, RandomGamerSara, anytime!

E

Applejack gets into a freak accident while bucking apples. The doctors say she has 100 days to live. She, along with her friends, try to make their last days together perfect. Applejack has a lot she wants to do and tell a certain pony her feelings.

- I do not own the cover image! I cropped it a little, so it is different from when I got it from Google. Please, if you made this image, please tell me!

Chapters (3)
Comments ( 6 )

It is a very well written story. My only critic is... what exactly happened to Applejack? Maybe you should add more detail, rewrite that part... etc. But otherwise, great story. I love the plot!


Oh, and p.s.

FIRST COMMENT!!!

>>cherryfeather101
Oh, I have every intention to explain the accident in the next chapter or two. :rainbowlaugh: Thank you for the comment, though. :pinkiehappy: I'm glad you like it so far!

It's a very good story so far. I hope you will continue writing it!

i love your story:heart:
when will you continue the story?

This story has great potential, but I suggest getting a solid editor to assist. It is a bit difficult to read as the flow is a bit off. Keep at it though, I am sure you will improve the more you write.

5219882
oh thank you! :) I will look for an editor! It seems I always have story flow problems :P Thanks again!

4555698
Thanks :twilightsmile: it means a lot to me that you say that. I'm sorry I didn't continue writing for a while. I was on a long vacation

3911352
Why thank you! Of course I'll continue writing this! It's just I got a little behind because of my vacation. Sorry :applejackunsure:

Login or register to comment