• Published 2nd Jan 2014
  • 346 Views, 5 Comments

Divided In Dimensions - CreativeGreen



A teen human explores Equestria, learning the lifestyle of a pony. Unfortunately, she falls in love and she has to find a way out of the world, or into their crush's heart.

  • ...
6
 5
 346

Falling Flash

Author's Note:

Sorry it took forever, i got bored and i was out of inspiration for a while :c

By the time the school had been filled with many students to fill the halls of learning, Jessica was deep into a world of her own, filled with joyful stories and wonderful people. Multiple strands of her hair had been shedding by the second, and now by the millisecond.
Jessica's 'do seemed to be changing into a short bowl cut style with a leaf kind of figure at the top, something that she had always hated. Her old friends used to adore the look and would instantly say to her
"Oh, Jessie. Do you even realise how CUTE that hairdo would LOOK on you?".
In reply, Jessica would usually do a spit at the side to show disgust, can then exclaim
"Hah, more like how HORRIBLE it would be on someone as uncool as me!".
The other friends would sigh as if they had lost something special of theirs.

Jessica was dreaming of a wonderful romance story about her and a guy who was surprising had a lot of common things with her, even though it may have not seemed like it even possible at first glance. All the dream felt like was wonderland, something she had been missing for a while. As the dream continued, the couple carefully sat on what seemed to be a miniature hill with chartreuse grass and daffodils. Jessica laid down next to the male teenager and snuggled with him. Her face turned into a crimson red kind of colour.

She heard the teen explain "I'll keep you save, no matter what."

THUMP

Jessica groaned as she slowly woke up to reality. Everything seemed to dark and grey, though her eyes any ways. She turned her head slighty to the right, only to see a guy who had fallen. The teen silently praised the corner of her eye for making this discovery.

To check the guy hadn't been injured badly, her voice spoke up to question about if he was sore.
"S-Sir... Are you okay? Have you hurt yourself badly? Do you need to go to hospital?"

That question had been followed by answer back from the fallen one.
"N-nope. I'm fine.." he groaned.
The boy reached for the hood of his charcoal colour hoodie. As he lifted it up, the hood revealed his 2 tone blue hair.
Of course, Jessica wasn't sure if his hair was somehow naturally blue, or if he had dyed it blue.

Jessica thought about the possibilities, but she took her mind off that thought when she heard this blue haired guy struggle to get back up again from the accidental fall. There was a struggle getting him up, but she managed to at least get him sitting upright.
A set of peacock blue eyes laid sight on Jessica. They scanned her, and then followed a friendly smile. Of course, the teen girl still was unsure of how to react to the whole situation. She started at the mysterious guy, until he spoke in a calming tone.
"Hi."
There was a silence between the two humans, as a slight breeze blew past them. All that was going through Jessica's mind was... well... a sudden spark, maybe even a tiny firework display. It was a good thing that she wasn't feeling like showing emotion at that moment.
He probably has a girlfriend, and why would he like a boring person like me any ways? she thought to herself.
She did her best to shake of this thought and decided to try to get to know him more.

"S-so w-who are you, uh, Sir?" Jessica asked politely.
"Oh, I'm Brad. But you can call me Flash Sentry if you want." Brad smirked.
"And yours is?"
The girl stared at Brad and coughed to signal she was about to introduce herself.
"I'm Jessica, but I guess you could call me "The Colourless Girl"..."
Her dark grey eyes faced this so called "Flash" as she was hiding the fact the demons inside her were battering her soul to death.

"A-Aren't you late for school?" Jessica pointed to Canterlot High School, which she heard the bell ring right after she questioned Flash.
"@£$5*8!" Flash roared. He had spent all night playing games like Half Life and Call of Duty. This had caused him to procrastinate on finishing homework and sleeping. Also, his "body clock" was out of sync. Jessica gave an awkward laugh, as she watching Brad get enraged. He charged towards the school and ran for his life, regretting staying up.

Of course, Jessica was still feeling sleepy after being woken up by the fall. She swiftly closed her eyes and within 5 minutes she was fast asleep, thinking of the special one. The one she dreamt of on the hill.
Brad.