• Published 2nd Jan 2014
  • 346 Views, 5 Comments

Divided In Dimensions - CreativeGreen



A teen human explores Equestria, learning the lifestyle of a pony. Unfortunately, she falls in love and she has to find a way out of the world, or into their crush's heart.

  • ...
6
 5
 346

Introducing Jessica

Author's Note:

This is the same admin as the one from @colourlessgirl on Instagram (which is the acc the comic series is uploaded)
So i do have the right to upload this to fimfiction.
Also, this fanfic is altered a bit from the comic.

Jessica wasn't the typical teenager who only cared about starbucks and fashion. She was the one who liked to draw mythical creatures like the Loch Ness monster, or a unicorn. Sometimes, she'd draw people that would be buying fruit from the market, other times, she'd get requests for people to draw them. She sometimes even made comics for the local newspaper, which quite a few people enjoyed. It was the only way she made money for herself.
She didn't go to school, because she liked to be self-taught on things, so she could see the world of knowledge in her own eyes. Because of this, she was quite intelligent. She lived in a cosy house nearby the town.
She lived alone, as her parents went missing long ago. And she did EVERYTHING by herself.
Well, that's a bit of an exaggeration, because she had a loving boyfriend. He was the American country kid who usually shot his dinner, or he'd have nothing to eat. Although she was against this all, she still loved him. And he loved her back. Or so she thought.

One noisy evening in the heart of the town hall, where you'd find different types of people, like Hipsters, Nerds, Fashion-Freaks and many many more, Jessica was buying her usual groceries from the huge supermarket as her lightish brunette hair dip-dyed with aquamarine dye swayed from side to side, when she saw her drawings featured in the store.
She was confused, as she wasn't sure how the public got hold of them. As she was pushing her rusty shopping trolley through the store filled of food, electronics and noise, she realised they only seemed to feature the talking unicorns, ponies (or as she called them, "earth ponies) She remembered that her boyfriend has visited the house when she was out yesterday.
With a soft shopping accent, she spoke to herself,
"D-Did he..."
A feeling of great anger filled her body, followed by a hint of sorrow and sadness.
"He took my drawings! That idiot! I told him if he loved me to bits like he always says, that he'd never touch them! Agh!"
"W-wait... If he took the drawings... That means..."
She could feel her heart starting to crack slowly, but she attempted to ignore it, and she acted as if nothing was ever wrong in this world full of hatred and heartbreak.
"Okay. I'll check i've got everything i need, i'll go home and then i'll ask why he would do such a thing to his suffering girlfriend."
Out of all the dusty checkouts that were open, none of them had a small or even no queue. It was packed, and it sure felt claustrophobic to Jessica. She waited, as the sky was being filled with night. When it was finally her turn to unload the shopping trolley, she felt like the chosen one. She quickly paid for her stuff, and yelled "Keep the change!" As she ran out of the supermarket and rushed to her home.
Or, what was now a place of destruction. Red hot flames covered the once beautiful land, as the plot burned to a crisp.
She was becoming shaky like a nervous reck and was sweating anxiously.
"W-who..."
Once again, she was filled with rage.
"WHO IN THEIR LIVING MINDS WOULD DO THIS?!"

Jessica turned around, and saw her boyfriend, smirking.
"Well well well? Guess who's getting dumped?"

Jessica realised the truth. The overweight ginger-haired coward used her as a weapon against hate meant for him. He never loved her at all. Jessica started to cry.
"RAY! You jerk! How could you do this to me?!"

Ray laughed at her.
"I'm leaving you! Also, check out the makeover i did to your house!

Jessica fell to the ground, and cried her heart and soul out, as her now ex boyfriend ran away into darkness.
"W-what am i going to do?!"

After an hour or so, she wiped her tears away, and took off the backpack. She saw all her camping equipment, just incase something like this would ever happen. She smirked at her sleeping back.
"I'm always prepared, no matter what."
She walked to the dark forest, and saw a patch full of tigs.
"This will do. I've had to live in these so called 'rough' conditions before."
As she slept the dark night away, sorrow attacked her, and stole the happiness and laughter away from her, she was turning grey, until each and every drop of hope spilled out of her.
Nightmares smothered her thoughts and she woke up, and ran away to the streets. As she ran away from the deep fprest, a shiny shooting star rushed apon the night landscape above.
All Jessica wished for, was to be loved by others. No lies, just promises that are never broken.
She fell asleep on the cold, hard pavement, as the town centre became cold and quiet.

Jessica was awoken by her ex's friends, as they threw empty beer cans at her. She grabbed her permanent marker out of her beloved rucksack and wrote 'Tell Ray to go away' on every can, before perfectly throwing each of the cans at their 'you know whats'
She laughed as she saw the morons falling to the ground in pain.
"AGHH SHE HIT BULLSEYE!" Exclaimed one of the guys.
"let's all agree never to mess with her again. Okay?!" Suggested another guy.
The group ran to the local park to report all of this to her ex.

Jessica sighed, as she felt worthless for the first time in her life. It was a horrible feeling. It was one of these things she was never to educate herself.
Twilight Sparkle and her group were walking downtown when they saw the poor teen, laying against the concreate.
Pinkie Pie was the first to notice Jessica.
"Oooh look! A teen full of sorrow! I wish i could make her SMILEEEEE~"
All the others showed some respect to the girl.
" Ah' do truly feel sorry for her. It must have been hard for the poor thing." Applejack calmly said.
Rarity felt the sudden spirit of generosity.
" I simply feel we should help her. After all, it is generous, darling."
"But we have class to go to! And I don't want bad grades! My parents will KILL me!" Twilight panicked.
"I-I guess we could help at the weekend... Right guys?" Fluttershy suggested.
"Oh wait.. I have tones of homework." realised Fluttershy.

The 6 walked into the distance. It looked like they were heading off to the local high-school.

Jessica stared at the bunch, as they walked away.
"Hm. They seem like a nice bunch."