• Published 29th Dec 2013
  • 1,300 Views, 20 Comments

Epic Crossover Time: The Equestrian Princesses - scarves-n-converse



The four princesses are sent into different worlds and must return home.

  • ...
1
 20
 1,300

The Meeting of Doom

"Winter wrap up, winter wrap up..." Luna sang as she pranced down the castle hallway. For what an uneventful day it was, the Night Princess was surprisingly jovial. At least she looked like it. Luna was actually trying to keep herself happy and her mind occupied, because...

Today was a meeting.

Yes, in a few minutes, some preppy unicorn stallion would stomp into the relatively small boardroom of the Canterlot Palace, bringing all of his charts and free pens that worked for ten seconds and then were somehow out of ink. He'd explain how the economy was either rising or falling, and how it could be fixed, then he'd talk about some other stuff that none of the princesses would hear because each of them were either snoozing or spacing off. Especially Celestia. No, she wasn't careless, in fact, she cared very much about the matters introduced. The thing was... well...

It was so boring!

Luna arrived at the boardroom, where her sister Celestia, her niece Cadance, and the newly appointed Princess Twilight Sparkle were sitting already in their regal chairs. Twilight, unsurprisingly, was asking Tia a million questions a minute-- what the issues would be, what would happen if she fell asleep and missed something important, if her crown was on straight. Luna laughed a little as she took her place beside her older sister, across from Cadance. Every princess seemed to be having a fine time.

Then the board meeting director came in. "Good day, your majesties," he said as he bowed low to the ground, as he always did.

"And to you, Mister Nalysis," Celestia answered for the rest of the group. Mr. Nalysis proceeded to the front of the room, where he placed his usual meeting tools-- an easel, a thin stick, and those blasted pens. Everything was labeled Property of A. Nalysis.

"Shall we perform the Royal Creed?" Luna slyly suggested, hoping to prolong the meeting's start.

"We don't usually..." Celestia was a bit confused at first, but when she saw Luna's mischievous face, she stopped herself. "Ah, yes, yes, we should. It's about time we do the creed before events such as this.

"The 'Royal Creed'?" Twilight whispered.

Celestia answered softly, "Just illuminate your horn and watch."

Twilight did so, followed by the other princesses. Then the mares touched their horns together, and Twilight joined as well. When she did, the whole room was filled with white light, and Mr. Nalysis screamed.

Apparently, this part of the Royal Creed wasn't supposed to happen.

What's going on?! Luna panicked silently. Then each one of the princesses fell into sudden unconsciousness.