• Published 28th Dec 2013
  • 634 Views, 9 Comments

What Happend To Us? - Rainbow Dash856



This is MY Ending to Vacation Death Cruse. The CMC wake up to see that Scootaloos a unicorn, Appleblooms a pegasus, and Sweetiebell a earth pony

  • ...
6
 9
 634

What Applebloom Finds Out. What Scootaloo Finds Out. What Sweetiebell Finds Out.

Author's Note:

I put the tree chapters together, so it is longer!

Applebloom had the shortest walk, of course because their clubhouse was located in her sisters farm. "Applejack. Applejack! APPLEJACK!!!"

"Why in Equestria are makin' so much noise, little filly? I thought you'd be in the barn with your friends, eatn' breakfast." "I would but, well could you come here for a minute?" "OK, ok, I'll be right down.

( a few minuets later. ) "I'm here Applebloom whats all the fuss ab- WHAT IN CELESTIA HAPPENED!!! You have wings!" " I know, sis just clam sown and-" Applebloom started to say, but got rudely cut off by her sister. "How can I calm down when my sister went to bead a earth pony and woke up pegasus!"

"I know is I'm just as surprised as you but-" "What are we going to do?!? We have to do something! Maybe I can ask Twilight about some sort of spell to turn you back to your earth pony self." "

That's what Sweetiebell said. Oh ya, by the way,......" And Applebloom told her sister that not just her, but both of her friends seemed to switch pony races and how they all went to different ponys, asking if the knew anything.

"Well, I'm sorry, but I don't know anything that I can do." Applejack said sadly. "Well in that case I better get back to the clubhouse." "Well then good buy little sis. I hope you figure this out." I just hope the other girls had better luck.

~~~~~~~~~

Scootaloo had the longest journey to Twilights house because it was on the other side of town. That meant that she had to walk though town.And other ponys would look at her.And her new horn. Scootaloo might like her her new horn, but she didn't want other ponys asking her about it.

She really didn't want to see Rainbow Dash, for that would mean canceling her flying lessons. Scootaloo loved the flying lessons and she was getting better and better every day.

Sliverspoon might see her also, which would lead to more assessment by her. Thinking about getting pushed down made Scootaloo to sad to think about.

"Stop thinking about all that stuff. Remember where you are going and why you are going there." Scootaloo said to herself. She let all these thoughts leave her head. But when she knocked on the do of Twilights tree, the thoughts re-filled as Twilight screamed when she opened her door.

"What what happened to you??? Are you OK!?! Come in! Come in! Twilight seemed to say this all in one breath, "Spike. Spike! SPIKE!! Please make some tea! We have a guest."

"No thank you really, I don't like tea," Scootaloo said. She was actually was very allergic to tea and would break into hives, if she had even a drop, but she didn't want to be rude. "but thank you for the offer."

"Well, tell me what happened!" Twilight said, wanting to know about everything, from waking up, to splitting up to go to different ponys seeing if they knew anything.

"Well I think that the best idea is to run some test. Pleases follow me." So Scootaloo followed Twilight into a room that ad a whole bunch of wires and plugs. "please stand here and stand still." Twilight said.

The only thing Scootaloo could think of as Twilight hooked her up to the wires is, "I hope the other girls are having better luck."

Because after all the test, Twilight Sparkle found nothing. "Um, that's really strange. I found nothing." Twilight said, very confused.

"Well in that case, I better go back to the clubhouse." Scootaloo said, happy to get away from the pinching wires.

"Oh, well I hope you figure this out!" Twilight said, waving from her door.

"I really hope the other girls had better luck than me." Scootaloo said, wanting to go to see if her hopes will come true.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sweetiebell was trying not to draw attention to herself as she walked home. "Then again no pony ever payed attention to me when I'm just by herself. I'm was just kinda there to every pony. Every pony but Scootaloo and Applebloom. And Buttonmash, of course.

BUTTONMASH! What will he think think about me being a earth pony! Wait, I could just not tell him. But I said I'll have a milkshake with him this afternoon. What will I say? Will he think I'm wired? Will he say nothing and just walk away? Get a grip Sweetiebell! Remember where you are going and why you are going there.

Its not like Buttonmash is your very special somepony. Running into a street lamp knocked Sweetiebell back into reality.

"Ow." Sweetiebell said out loud, rubbing the spot where her horn used to be. Finally, she opened the door and called: "Rarity. Rarity! RARITY!"

"What is it darling?" Rarity called from her work room. "I'm very busy so this better be important."

"Oh, trust me, it is." Sweetiebell muttered. "What could possibly be so important Sweetie- WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR HORN!!! Its- its gone!" Rarity exclaimed. "Trust me, I know," Sweetiebell said, "just calm down and-"

"How can I calm down when my sister went to bed an unicorn and woke up a earth pony! We have to do something. Twilight! She'll know what to do. She'll have a spell, or at least know whats happening to you."

"That's what I said," Sweetiebell explained. " Oh, ya, by the way...."

And Sweetiebell told her sister how, not just her, but both of her friends seemed to switch pony races and each went to different ponys to see if they knew anything.

"Well, I'm very sorry darling, but I have no idea whats happening to you, but I bet you will figure it out. You are a very smart trio, you three." Rarity said sadly.

'Well in that case, I better go back to the clubhouse and see what the other girls found out." Sweetiebell said.

"Good by then," Rarity said as Sweetiebell walked out the door. "I hope you figure out how to fix this." "I just hope the other girls found out something."