• Published 24th Dec 2013
  • 6,680 Views, 64 Comments

Fluttershy's Mansion - Shazam 25



When Fluttershy wins a free mansion, she find it full with ghosts!

  • ...
7
 64
 6,680

The GHOST of Nightmare Moon?!

Ghost Studies full Applejack up on what Fluttershy be doing.

Either to say Applejack was surprise. She never thought Fluttershy, the most timed pony ever, will go though a Mansion full with ghosts.

"And Fluttershy is going back in there?" Applejack ask.

"Of course, if she wants to." Ghost Studies said.

Fluttershy just look at the Ghost Seeker 3000. She caught three Picture Ghosts and save Applejack. But knew she still had to save the rest of her friends.

"Fluttershy?", Applejack ask, "Are you going to go back in the Mansion? I mean Ah can take over if you want."

Fluttershy shook her head.

"No, Applejack, I'm going back in.", Fluttershy said, "I am the only one that can save our friends. Yes I'm scare but like Rainbow Dash says, I don't leave my friends hanging."

Applejack look at Fluttershy in surprise. She admitted that she was scare but was still going back in.

"OK. Just be careful, ya hear?" Applejack said.

"Of course I will." Fluttershy said and hug Applejack.

She hug back and then watch as Fluttershy walk out of the shack and up to the Mansion.

Like before, Fluttershy open the Mansion door and peek in.

"Hello?" she said with a little stronger voice.


Fluttershy notices that the Foyer was lit up. She guess that after catching the three Picture Ghost the room light up.

Fluttershy then saw a door that had a heart shape on it and cover in thrones.

When she got closer, the door flash and the thrones disappear.

She walk up to it and unlock it.

Once inside, she notices she was in another hallway, but this one lead to more hallways and more doors.

She took out her Ghost Looker and check her map.

All but one door was lock, in the north-west part of the hall.

Following the map, Fluttershy reach to what looks like a bathroom.

Once inside the door lock itself and two White Shadowbolts appear.

Fluttershy ran around them and shine her light one of them, then started to suck it up.

But one avoided the light and sneak behind Fluttershy and grab her.

Fluttershy 'epp' and lost hold of the ghost she was trying to catch.

Fluttershy snap out of her scare and started to shake the Shadowbolt ghost off.

After a while it come off and Fluttershy move to another part of the room.

There she waited for the two White Shadowbolts again and they appear and head right for her.

Once they were close, she shine her light on both of them and caught them. She did the same with two more that appear.

After that the lights turn on and Fluttershy saw an key on the self.

Using the Ghost Seeker 3000, she pull the key down to her.

After checking were the key went she check on the new Shadowbolts Ghost she caught.

'Grabbing Shadowbolts

These Shadowbolts are different then the rest. They attack by grabbing you. However these ones are noting like the ones you will see later in the Mansion. Red Grabbing Shadowbolts will hold you tighter then their white counter parts. Mirror Grabbing Shadowbolts and Cinema Grabbing Shadowbolts are invisible and can't be seen like their other counter parts. The white ones has 10 HP and the others has 20 HP. So be on the look out for any.

White: 10 HP

Red, Mirror, and Cinema: 20HP

All of them, weakness: Light and reflection and Shadows.

Fluttershy put the Ghost Looker away and left the Bathroom.

She walk to the lock door and open it.

Once inside she saw two mist that had no bodies and had mask on them.

Fluttershy try to shine her flashlight on them but the light reflect off them.

"Maybe I got to remove their mask." Fluttershy said to herself and started to shuck the masks up, it work.

Once the mask were off, the mist ghosts attack.

Fluttershy move around the room and shine her light on both of them and started to shuck them up.

After catching those two, two more appear and Fluttershy caught them as well and did the same to the next pair.

After that, Fluttershy hear the Music change and saw two Pegasi Ghosts dancing.

Fluttershy took out her Ghost Looker and read their thoughts.

"Look dear we have a guest." "Yes she is a pretty one, hope she will watch our dance." Fluttershy read.

She put it away and watch the Ghosts dance.

After five minutes, Fluttershy decide it was time to move on.

"Um...I'm sorry but, I need to get going and I'm um, going to have to catch you." She said shyly but they pay no mind to her.

Fluttershy watch them dance until she saw them spit for a few seconds. Good thing Fluttershy watch their dance.

Because she had a feeling that she can catch them in a way and look like the spit was the best.

She took out her flashlight and waited for them to spit.

Once they did she shine he light on them.

They were stun and Fluttershy started to suck them up.

Since she was catching two Picture Ghosts at the same time, she had a hard time catching them then catching one of them.

Luckily she remember the pull trick and use it and caught them.

The lights turn back on and a chest appear with a key.

Fluttershy check her Ghost Looker and saw that the lock door was in the room.

She walk up to it and unlock it.

Inside the door relock it self and two Red Grabbing Shadowbolts and Blue Shadowbolts appear.

Fluttershy move around the room again and catch one Red and one Blue Shadowbolts.

Then caught the other two. The lights turn back on but noting appear.

That confuse Fluttershy a lot. She thought a chest appear every time she light up a room.

She look around and saw a button that said, "Do not push!"

Fluttershy would have follow what it said but believe one of her friends could be some where in the room, so she push it.

The room shook and Fluttershy watch as the wall move down and saw another part of the room that was hidden.

After the wall stop, she walk down it and saw a poster hold the wall that said, "DANGER!".

Fluttershy look away from it and saw a trap door on the ground. Maybe there was a switch around some where?

Fluttershy look around the walls, but didn't see anything. She turn back to the poster and thought the switch was under it.

She pull it off and saw the switch she was looking for. She push it and turn back to the trap door.

It open and white fog appear from it. Then 50 Shadowbolts bust out of the trap door and Fluttershy scream.

Of course the last one out really surprise Fluttershy. It wasn't a Shadowbolt, but look to be an Alicorn the was black and had a starry mane and tail. On the front of it was a piece of armor. And on it and the flank was a Crescent moon.

Fluttershy could only think of one Alicorn that look like that and it wasn't Luna, it was Nightmare Moon!

"Well, well the last one! Fluttershy is here!" Nightmare Moon said smiling knowing she can now compete her plan then spotted the Ghost Seeker 3000 in her back.

"WHAT?! The Ghost Seeker 3000! Everypony scam!" She said and they all flew off.

After they all left, Fluttershy sign in relief. She thought she was a goner there then for a second. Then hear her Ghost Looker play it theme and answer it.

"Fluttershy! Are you ok?" Ghost Studies ask scare.

"Yes I'm fine, just had a ran in with some Shadowbolts that Rainbow Dash first met." She answer.

"Shadowbolts?" Applejack voice spoke over the com.

Fluttershy come back to the Shack, I have something for you." Ghost Studies said and the view turn off.


Once back at the shack Fluttershy told them about Nightmare Moon.

"SAY WHAT?!" Applejack yell.

"Now I think about it, it might have be indeed Nightmare Moon that caught all your friends and the Shadowbolts has spit up around the Mansion. Unlike the Shadowbolts ghosts you been catching, this one appear in the light rooms. Luckily for you I added something to your Ghost Looker. I call it the Shadow Finder! It let you know if there a Shadowbolt in the room. Be careful sometimes it will mistake something else." Ghost Studies explain.

"You are started to sound like Twi, sugar cube." Applejack said as she try to get what he was saying.

"Sorry, in shorter words it will be your look out for Shadowbolts in the rooms you been in before." Ghost Studies said again.

Fluttershy nods and went back to the Mansion.


(A/N I won't do the names of the Shadowbolts but will have Fluttershy catch them before and after clearing the area she in. You can make up your own names if you what but, I don't what to take too long on this chapter do to that there is six Picture Ghost in this area.)

Fluttershy enter the Mansion and decide to check all the rooms that had lights on. She walk up to the second floor and enter the first room she came to as she started exploring the Mansion.

She caught the Shadowbolt in that room and the other two rooms before heading over to the next door on the Second floor.

Then her Ghost Looker theme play and Fluttershy answer.

"Good going Fluttershy. Something strange has happen. The door leading to the washroom has been unlock on it own, you should check it out." Ghost Studies said and the view was turn off

Fluttershy check all the rooms and caught two more Shadowbolts in the rooms.

She return to the first floor and check all the rooms and catch three more, the head to the wash room.

Once in there, Fluttershy notices the light were off and didn't feel cold.

She turn on her flashlight and look around. Then notice something in the toilet and look in.

There was a key inside and Fluttershy grab it. Then wash both it and her hoofs in the sink.

She check her Ghost Looker and saw where the key went.

Fluttershy follow the map to a the lock door and enter it.

Inside Fluttershy felt cold but didn't see any ghost around.

Fluttershy wake around and saw a crystal ball.

When Fluttershy shine her flashlight on it an Picture Ghost appear.

She was dress like the time Pinkie dress as like the ghost.

"Don't be afraid dear, I am here to help you. I can tell you about your friends if you save them." it said.

"Well I did save Applejack." Fluttershy said.

"Well bring something back from her and I will tell what I know." The Ghost said and disappear.

Fluttershy look away and saw another door across from her.

She enter that one and heard the door lock itself.

Fluttershy took out her flashlight and waited for the Ghost to show up.

She heard them but didn't see any. Fluttershy move around and look in the large mirror.

There she saw a Mirror Grabbing Shadowbolt Ghost that was behind her.

It grab her and Fluttershy can feel her breath leaving her.

She shook it off and saw two more Mirror Grabbing Shadowbolts. Using the mirror, Fluttershy caught them and the next three that appear.

This time a red chest appear and Fluttershy open it.

Inside was a medallion with had what look like a fire ball on it. Then heard her Ghost Looker and answer it.

"NICE JOB FLUTTERSHY!", Ghost Studies shouted causing Fluttershy to jump, "Sorry about that, you found a fire element medallion, now you can shot fire out of your Ghost Seeker 3000. Just shuck up red fire sprits and you will shot flames. Some ghost will have ice on them and you will have to blow fire on them to catch them cold. Also it might help on catching some of the Picture Ghosts as well."

Fluttershy took a breath and relax. She spotted a red sprit and shuck it up. The she heard, 'Fire power gain max. Can now blow fire.'

Fluttershy look around and saw candles. Using the fire she gain she light them up. The door unlock itself, before leaving the room she search for the Shadowbolt, caught it and went back to the room she was in before.

Fluttershy saw candles there as well and light them up. A key appear near the top of one the pillars, Fluttershy suck it down and check her map for the room.

She walk back into the hallway and started to head to were the door was until she spotted something.

It look like a floating candlebra across the hall.

Fluttershy walk to it and met two new Shadowbolts ghosts. One hang upside down and was pink and another was yellow and roll a bowling ball at her.

After catch those ghost she move on. She reach the floating candlebra and took out her Ghost Looker.

There she saw a Unicorn ghost and read it thought.

"If only I can get that beautiful Pegasus to notices me." She read.

'He's must be shy like me, if he wants the Pegasus to notice him, it best for him to show himself.' Fluttershy thought and light the candlebra.

Once the ghost appear he scream, "AH! FIRE!" and started to run. Fluttershy felt sorry for him and follow him back down the hall and into another unlock door.

Once inside the door behide her lock itself and two blue Shadowbolts appear.

Fluttershy caught them and then the White and Red Grabbing Shadowbolts.

The room lit up and Fluttershy walk up to the lock door.

During the fight she spotted the Unicorn ghost pass her. She unlock the door and enter the room to see the Unicorn Ghost trying to put out the candles.

Fluttershy then thought that this was one of the Picture Ghost and shine her light on him and started suck him up.

Once that was done the room light up and a chest with a key inside appear.

Before moving on to the lock door, Fluttershy spotted a mouse hole. She couldn't shake the feel that she was missing something and took out her Ghost Looker and scan the hole.

When Fluttershy pull her Ghost Looker away, she was suck in the hole!

Once she reach the other side she saw chest everywhere.

She open them and find large pile of bits and a new type of Shadowbolt ghost.

After catching all of them another chest appear and Fluttershy found a crystal inside of it.

She catch the Shadowbolt in the room and went back thought the hole.

Fluttershy follow the map to the lock door and open it.

This room had instruments inside. She look them over and touch one. It started to play on it on.

Fluttershy listen to the tune it was playing, but was incomplete.

She touch the other instruments and a tune full the air.

(A/N can you guess what tune it playing? Here a hint. It play in Luigi's Mansion as well.)

Fluttershy listen to the tune for a while before looking over to a piano to see a ghost Pegasus appear.

My, my, what a lovely song. Did you make it dear?" It said.

Fluttershy just walk up to her and said noting.

"Would you like to hear one of my songs?" It ask and started to play.

Fluttershy knew that tune anywhere. It was one of Pinkie Pie's songs.

Once the ghost finish she ask, "Do you know what song that was?"

"Oh yes, my friend Pinkie Pie sings it, it Giggle at the Ghostly." Fluttershy answer.

"Yes that is right! You said you friend sings it? Well she must like it and now do you want to see my lovely music sheets?" The ghost said and the sheets started to fly at Fluttershy really fast.

Fluttershy duck and shuck them up. Then she stun the Ghost Pegasus and suck her up as well.

One more that room light up and chest with another key appear. She caught the Shadowbolt in the room and check about the ghosts she caught.

'Ceiling Shadowbolts,

These are the weakness ghost ever! They can easily be shuck up and so can their counter parts, Bomb Ceiling Bolts. They are easy to catch but only appear on ceilings or trees. Because of this, you can just ignore them or catch them if you wish.

Ceiling Shadowbolts and Bomb Ceiling Bolts HP: 0 Weakness: Just shuck them up.'

Fluttershy roll her eyes on that one and read about the next one,

'Bowling Bolts,

These guys appear with the Ceiling Shadowbolts and share the same HP. However they attack by rolling bowling balls at you. Just beat them the same as the Ceiling Shadowbolts.

Bowling Bolts HP:0 Weakness: Same as Ceiling Shadowbolts.'

She roll her eyes again and check about the last ghost she caught,

'Icy Shadow Bolts,

This are one of the three elements ghost, their weakness is cover in ice and only fire can bring it out. After that, they are just like Normal Shadowbolts ghost.

Icy Shadowbolts HP: 20 Weakness: Fire.'

Fluttershy put her Ghost Looker away and walk to the lock door which wasn't far from her.

She unlock it and notices she was in a dining room and saw a big Earth Pony eating a whole bunch of food. Not to mention it was very messed and eating rudely.

"How rude! Didn't you mother tell you to eat right?" Fluttershy ask it, but it kept eating.

Fluttershy light the two candles and look at food it had. It was gong to take a long time before it finish. So Fluttershy decide to help it and shuck up all the food.

Then two Shadowbolts Ghost appear dress a waiters. Fluttershy watch as they gave him more food. She caught them and shuck up the rest of the food.

Once the food was gone the Earth Pony Ghost got mad and started to shoot fire a her.

Fluttershy quickly duck out of the way and thought it was impossible for a Earth Pony to shoot fire with out magic. Then again it a ghost. They might have their own ways of attack.

Fluttershy waiting until he tried himself out and stun him and shuck him up.

Even though he was big he can move fast to try and get away from Fluttershy.

Once she shuck him up, the light turn on and a green chest appear. Fluttershy open it and fond more bits.

She caught the Shadowbolt in the room and went though the unlock door and came to a kitchen.

She was attack by pots and pans as soon as she step in.

Fluttershy shuck them up and look round. The lights didn't turn back on, so that means the ghost was hiding somewhere.

She look over the kitchen with the thought of what happen last time and use her Ghost Seeker 3000 to open everything.

Once she open the big metal door, (you know what I mean) a Icy Shadowbolt appear scaring Fluttershy a little.

Using the last of her flames she weaken the ghost and caught it.

The light turn back on and a blue chest appear. Fluttershy open it and saw a blue medallion with a drop on it.

She hear her Ghost Looker theme play and answer it.

"Well Fluttershy, you have found another medallion." Ghost Studies said, "With that you can suck up water sprits. Oh you are getting close to powerful ghost. So be careful."

Fluttershy put the Ghost Looker away and saw a water sprit near by. She shuck it up and heard, 'Water Power gain max, you can now shoot water.'

Fluttershy look over to an door that was on fire but wasn't burning. She put the fire out and walk outside.

She saw a dog house and walk up to it, before she can pull out her Ghost Looker, a ghost dog jump on her and lick her face.

"Down, down boy." Fluttershy said laughing. If there was one thing Fluttershy was good at, it was taking care of animals. Then a voice was heard.

"Hey! Keep that mutt quiet! I'm trying to sleep here!" Fluttershy look up and saw a skeleton of a pony appear.

The ghost dog started to whine and Fluttershy turn back to it.

"What wrong?" She ask.

The ghost dog wave it paw at the skeleton and Fluttershy knew just what it wants.

"Ok, just wait here." Fluttershy said and went up to the Ghost Skeleton and try to shuck him up, but didn't work.

Fluttershy dodge the bone that was throws at her and watch skeleton fell apart. Then she shine her light on it and started to shuck it up.

'30, 29, 28, 27, 26, 25,24,23,22,21, 19, 18, 16, 15, 14,13,12,11, 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0! Ghost caught!'

After the ghost was shuck in and piece flew over to the dog and it lick it happily.

Fluttershy then thought that it might be a Picture Ghost.

"Um...I really don't want to, but I need to catch you." Fluttershy said.

The dog whine a little but understood. Fluttershy stun it and caught it without a problem.

The place lit up and Fluttershy look around. No chest appear this time and she knew sometime wasn't right.

She walk over to the dog house and scan it. Like with mouse hole, she was stuck in and come out on the other side.

Fluttershy pick herself up and look around. As she walk forward, three Skeletons ghost appear.

Fluttershy waited until a bone was thrown and caught them when they fell apart.

Then the giant tombstone started to glow. Fluttershy walk up to it and a lighting bolt hit it and made a Purple Ghost appear. It wasn't a pony so Fluttershy couldn't stop herself from getting really scare. A bright light cover the area as Fluttershy close her eyes.


When Fluttershy open them she saw that now she was in Cloudsdale!

But there was noting but clouds around her. Then the purple ghost appear and send it shadow to Fluttershy's and another ghost appear that was as big as Fluttershy.

Fluttershy ran from the black ghost and turn to shine her flashlight on it, but noting happen, it just kept coming to her.

Fluttershy then try to suck it up and watch as it turn in a black ball that stood on the hose. Fluttershy look around and saw the purple ghost that was now a mist close by.

She ran up to it and fire the black ball. The Purple Ghost was stun and Fluttershy started to stuck it up.

At 75 HP it broke free and made more back ghost appear and made lighting appear and try to hit Fluttershy.

Fluttershy shuck up one of the black ghost and walk to the purple one and stay away from the other black one.

Once she reach the purple ghost, she shot the black one and stun it. Fluttershy started to shuck it up again.

Once again it broke free at 50 HP and made more black ghost appear and made more lighting as well.

Fluttershy had a hard time dodge the black ghosts and was hit by two lighting bolts, but she still fought on.

She got one of black ghost and ran to the purple ghost and fire and it and shuck it up.

Once more it broke free at 25 HP and made more black ghosts and the lighting came much faster then before.

Fluttershy was hit by five lighting bolts and was almost hit by a sixth one when she roll out of the way.

She felt weak and can barely hold up the hose, but did anyways. She stuck up a black ghost and got near the purple ghost whiling dodging the lighting bolts.

Once the Purple Ghost was stun, she suck it up and then fell backwards.

A bright light appear once more as Fluttershy close her eyes.


Fluttershy open them painfully to see she was back at the Mansion again.

She stood up and notice an chest and a picture on the Tombstone. In the Picture was Rainbow Dash.

Fluttershy grab the picture and fell back down. Her body was sore. The fight almost kill her then she thought.

She wasn't going to lie. Hit by seven lighting bolts should have kill her and yet she still stood.

Fluttershy took out her Ghost Looker and call Ghost Studies.

"Fluttershy are you ok? We hear the thunder and I lost you! We fear the worst." He said.

"I got...got Rainbow...Dash." Fluttershy said weakly.

"Rainbow Dash?! Is she ok?" Applejack spoke up.

"Yes, just asleep like you." Fluttershy said picking herself back up.

"Well, bring her back and we can help her get out of the picture." Ghost Studies said and the view turn off.

Fluttershy open the chest and found a key shape like a club and Walk back to the shack.


Once there, Applejack care for Fluttershy wounds. Both she and Ghost Studies were surprise to hear that Fluttershy was hit by a lighting bolt seven times and was still able to walk.

Fluttershy empty the Ghost Seeker 3000 and place Rainbow Dash at the end of the Pictureficationizer

"You did make sure it won't hurt any more ponies right?" Applejack ask.

"Of course, I made it to were then is no pain if the other are free form their pictures." Ghost Studies said.

Applejack nods and turn to Fluttershy who was holding herself up against the Pictureficationizer before moving away from it.

"I still had some bugs to work out." Ghost Studies added at the last second.

"WHAT?!" Applejack shouted as the machine started up.

Like Applejack, Rainbow was push, shock, pull of the fame and went though then water cycle and into the vent.

Then it shook and Rainbow shot out of it. Like Applejack she landed with her flank in the air and her eyes were spinning.

"So dizzy, now I know how Depry feels when she crashes." Rainbow said with her eyes still spinning.

Fluttershy laugh a little because her sides still hurt. Both Apple jack and Ghost Studies help Rainbow Dash up before Applejack went back to caring for Fluttershy's wounds.

Author's Note:

Area 2. The Ghost for this one are Dancing Pegasi, Fire Light, Melody Music, Big Snack, Doggy, and Nightmare. Now I say in the chapter the Shadowbolts won't have names in this story, their heath get so big I don't do the count down. Yes, Here is Nightmare Moon. It her Ghost form since she and Luna are no longer together. Also this is the only chapter were Fluttershy nearly dies from a ghost fight. After that it never happens again. So here a check list for Fluttershy's friends. Applejack-Check. Rainbow Dash-Check. Just three more friends to find and two more areas. Another thing, The names for the Shadowbolts will appear in Dark Moon.