• Published 24th Dec 2013
  • 7,427 Views, 125 Comments

Santa VS The Conversion Bureau - Grey Warden



Santa has read our letters and checked his list twice and now he is going to give us what we asked for. But the ponies a re going to wish he hadn't.

  • ...
27
 125
 7,427

Part 2

Celestia and Luna looked right at the fat man as he seemed to look right into their souls. They felt chills run down their spines, and they could feel the tension in the air.
“So be it.” Santa said. Then Santa vanished leaving only a room of stunned ponies behind.
“Where did he go!?” Twilight yelled with bug eyes as she with the rest of the elements ran right to where Santa was standing moments ago.
“Please twilight calm yourse”- but before Celestia could finish talking she felt a hand grip her neck hard and was lifted into the air and thrown right into the steps right in front of her throne making a large crater form as she made impact and get covered by the stone that was once the stairs leading to the throne. She quickly pulled herself out of the ruble only to see her sister flying right at her as she too was throne.
“Luna get off me!” Celestia yelled pushing her sister off of her to see who had thrown them only to see Santa looking at them with an angry glare.
“I warned you.” was all that he said before he vanished again only to reappear right above the celestial sisters as he delivered two powerful punches with each of his hands to each of them causing them to fly right into what was left of the throne room door.
“Princess!” Twilight yelled as she with the rest of the girls seemed to finally get over their shock of seeing the princesses being thrown around like cheap rag dolls.
“We are fine Twilight Sparkle!” Luna said getting up and standing next to her sister. They both then looked at the Santa only to see that he was now standing near the door that led out of the throne room and was looking around like him was waiting for something.
“How dare you do that to either one of the princesses!” Rainbow yelled at the old man.
“Ok, please you six leave the room I will deal with you later but right now I’m dealing with the princesses” Santa said waving to the side seeming not even listening to what Rainbow Dash had just said.
“No way you big meanie! You may be really, really fast but we still got the number advantage!” Pinkie yelled at him.
“You think so toots, well think again!” A gruff voice yelled out as the left wall blow up causing the ponies to cover their eyes. When they were able to look they say walking through the large hole. Four creatures smaller then Santa maybe about as tall as Luna, walking right up to Santa and standing by his side.
“Wintergreen I believe I told you to help with the main assault if fighting was necessary” Santa said looking down at the one closest to his right wearing a green and red suit with a mask on that had two bells on it for some reason.
“Sorry sir but we couldn’t let you take on the top 8 on the naughty list on your own.” Wintergreen said looking right at Twilight causing her to take a step back to be closer to Princess Celestia.
“I see, well you four deal with the elements, I will deal with the Princesses.” Santa said cracking his knuckles.
“Enough talking like we’re not here!” Luna yelled “Tell us who these four creatuers are, and what you meant by main assault!”
“Oh how rude of me let me introduce me most elite team Elfa Strike Force! This is Wintergreen.” Santa said motioning to his right.
“Sup punks” Wintergreen said braking off the curved part of a candy cane and putting the rest in his mouth like a cigar.
“This is Snow Angle” pointing behind him to a female elf with black skin white hair, wearing a princess outfit that many little girls would probably love to have complete with a tiara, and most strange of all a pair of wings that seemed to be letting her fly, and that whereas white and freshly fallen snow.
“Hello, I’m sorry we had to meet under such horrible conditions” she said giving a curt nod in the direction of the ponies.
“The one on my left eating the chest nuts would be Nutcracker.” Santa said pointing down to another elf wearing what a blue out fit with a cape, red trim around his suits color and a large ‘N’ on his belt. And probably most strange of all his head with was as big as the rest of his body, and looked to be made of wood.
“Hello Fräulein.” He said with a slight German accent.
“And last but not least met Coniferous.” Pointing to his left once again to the largest of them all easily beating the others in height by at least a foot. Wearing an all green out besides a red hat just like the one Santa was wearing, a red belt with a large letter ‘C’ on it, and red shoes.
“Yeah!!!” Coniferous yelled reminding the mane 6 of a particular Pegasus stallion back in ponyville.
“And for what I meant by main assault just look outside” Santa said pointing to the hole that Elfa Strike had made when they came into the room.
The Ponies made their way over to the hole and looked out and nearly fainted from what they say. The noise of battle met their ears looking out at the battle that was happening royal guards were fighting against waves of elves wielding swords, spears and crossbows made of what looked like candy cane, wearing green chainmail armor, and losing by the looks of it. The Pegasus royal guards were no help to the ground troops as they were fighting off flying reindeer that were also wearing green chainmail armor and using their antlers as spears piercing right through the royal guards’ armor and killing them.
“How dare you bring violence into our city!” Luna screamed at Santa as she ran right at him with her horn glowing brightly.
But before she could reach him he once again moved at the speed of light appearing right in front of her and grabbing her neck making her horn lose its glow. He then moved again appearing right in front of the rest of the ponies and grabbing Celestia with his other hand.
“I think it’s time we took our battle elsewhere.” He said looking right into the eyes of both of the pony princesses as they struggled to get air into their lungs with the pressure he was applying to their necks “Wintergreen you and your team deal with the mane six!” And with that Santa seemed to fade out of existence with both Luna and Celestia in tow.
“Princess!” The Mane six yelled out unable to believe what was happening around them.
“Give us back the princesses!” Twilight yelled flaring her wings as she charged right at the elves still standing there.
“Please.” Wintergreen said with a bored expression on his face. He then turned to the side slightly dodging her attack, he then punched twilight with enough force to send her flying right to the other side of the room and through a window. He then ran after her and stood on the windowsill and looked back at the rest of his team. “Decide who gets who and take’em out!” He then jumped down into the court yard where Twilight had landed.
“Ok, I call the gay pride haired one!” Snow Angel said with enthusiasm in her voice.
“I. AM. NOT. GAY!” Rainbow yelled flying right at Snow Angel. Since coming to earth she had learned how rainbows were used to show gay pride and sadly this had led to many ponies thinking she herself was gay. So she had let an anger build up inside her each time she had told other ponies she wasn’t gay and with that final accusation from the female elf she lost it and intended to let out all her anger on the face of the female elf. Sadly Snow dodged her first attack.
“Missed me!” Snow said with a mocking tone in her voice as she flew into the hall way that the ponies had originally came from. With Rainbow Dash right behind her yelling angrily after with a murderous look in her eyes.

“Dashie wait!” Pinkie yelled trying to run after her friend only for Rarity to ran after her and use her magic to keep the party pony from running out of the room.
“No Pinkie we need to stay together!” Rarity yelled when she had finally caught up to her. But sadly it wouldn’t have really mattered for not a second later a green puff of smoke appeared right beside them and two hands came out and grabbed both of them by their tails.
“Hallo, Fräulein. I thank you both for volunteering for fighting me!” Nutcracker said with glee in his voice. “Hey Coniferous you think you can deal with the shy one and the apple farmer?” He said looking back at his comrade.
The only response he got back was a simple nod and Coniferous cracking his knuckles while looking at Applejack and Fluttershy.

“Ok then, we will be off!” Was all that he said before Nutcracker with Rarity and Pinkie Pie in tow left with only a green puff of smoke let where they once stood.

“What did you varmint friend do to Pinkie and Rarity?!” Applejack yelled while Fluttershy tried to hide behind her.

“He can teleport. So he probably just took them somewhere else so they wouldn’t get in the way of our fight. Now then let’s get started!” And with that he flung his arms to his sides and pine needles began to grow out of them, then his chest, and finally his legs. After his transformation was complete he looked almost like a Christmas tree minus the decorations.

“So you think turning into a tree will make you tougher? I buck trees for a liven!” Applejack said crouching down to get into a battle stance.

“Now then let’s get this battle started!” Both Coniferous and Applejack yelled as they charged at one another.


And thus began the battles that would determine if the forces of Christmas would be enough to defeat the pony menace.

Author's Note:

Hey hope you have all liked the new chapter. I would also like to thank everyone for liking and favoriting this story you have no idea how much that means to me. And you can probably tell with how close it is to new years that I am not going to be able to finish this story by new years. So yeah sorry about that. But I will try to get the next chapter out as soon as possible. Oh and for everyone who says I should get an editor if you want to be my editor or know where I can get one please let me know because so far I have had to do that part myself.Happy New Years!!!
And for the next few chapters each one is going to be centered around one specific fight. So First on the list its going to be Coniferous vs Applejack & Fluttershy.

Comments ( 44 )

I just love this, please let Santa and co win. Otherwise I might cry:rainbowlaugh:

Best Christmas themed fic ever. :rainbowlaugh:

So is Santa gonna have the dual scimitars?

Go santa and leaf strike force
Take them down and bring the humans back to normal
Maybe the princesses will be tried as war criminals

This Santa deserves Alice Cooper for soundtrack.

dose anyone else have a fear of this actually happing?

Ya better not shout, ya batter not pout, ya better start cryin, I'm telling you why. Santa Claws is sacking.....your town. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

Perhaps have Lyra Heartstrings and all Ponies fighting for Humanity be on Santa's good list. Since being she having such a strong love for Humans, she would have sided with Humanity and made our group to fight The Conversion Bureau.

I love this. St. Nick better come out the victor though, because screw those evil ponies :pinkiehappy:

I imagine Santa pulling out an obnoxiously large machine gun from his red bag and causing a fuck ton of collateral damage while shooting at them.

Activate the twelve days of chrismas!

3701158 Let's see:
Twelve fat kids with big drums, eleven more band kids with oboes, ten members of Parliament, nine ballerinas, eight women and cows, seven swan ice sculptures, six geese and their nests, five ten-gallon bags of onion rings, four birds in phone booths (One I think may be a Tardis), three French horns, two mistakes of nature that is a turtle gene spliced with a dove, and a pear-tree that has Danny Bonoduci sitting in it.

Man, in retrospect that is both a genious joke and one of the most evil things ever. I mean have you ever seen Geese during nesting season. Yikes.

3701510 All droped from the sky on top of their target

Killing Floor: Twisted Christmas monsters... just sayin'...

I imagine its something like this.

Written poorly, but I just love a random concept like this.

3702299 Then the Janitor tracks down Santa and beats him to death with a mop for leaving him to clean up the mess.

GOOD LORD.

You should have asked Santa for an editor.
I'm still enjoying it, in the sense that I find the setting hilarious and awesome.
But seriously, come on.

That scene with the billions of letters in the first chapter could have been done in such a way to be an awesome mindfuck to the ponies.
Instead, it was a mindfuck for tor to even read it.

Just give fluttershy a slap on her polt so many time she can't walk right for ever or maybe until she old, becasue she follow anyone

I 'm rooting for Santa and his elves to win this fight, :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

Ho! ho! ho! Santa will deliver a merry flank kicking to all of Ponykind!!

This is brilliant! If you need an editor, I could do it.

I should point out that one version of Santa at one point of time was Odin and his eight-legged horse, Sleipnir. IS there a way you can use that for your fic?

This needs to be finished! Its looking epic with whats done so far

this is awesome... please update again soon:fluttercry::fluttercry:

This is why FimFiction's favorites/follow thing needs tweaking. 29th of December until 8th of August. Chapter never showed up.:facehoof:

MEDIC!!

Is this going to be continued or is it dead?

3 things:
1. EPIC!!!!!!
2. pppllleeeaaassseee update soon.
3. let santa beat the crap outa celestia and luna

Time for Santa Clawz to come out to play and for psychotic elfs from saints row to build weapons for all the good little boys and girls.

5956902 maybe a little. I know its been on hiatus for a long time. but I just been freakin busy with family college and work. But yeah if you want go ahead.

HO HO HO MOTHERBUKERS

I was partly hoping that the other guardians would get involved, Easter Bunny vs Apple Jack, Jack Frost vs Pinkie Sandman vs Luna etc. be really good to see two cohesive units countering one another.

5957192 Why haven't this been continued yet?!:raritycry:

Darn it! This fanfiction was just starting to get good! Grey Warden, please continue this fun, little Conversion Bureau story that you were working on, but never finished! You only made 2 chapters and we didn't even get to see the first fight between Coniferous vs. Applejack and Fluttershy! Don't give up! I believe you in you and that you can complete this story if you give it a second chance!

Plus, I like the idea of a fanfiction about Santa taking on the ponies and their insane and ridiculous Conversion Bureau scheme, especially when you're gonna use The Rise Of The Guardians version of Santa, The Elfa Strike Force team from Kids Next Door and the army of elves and reindeer from American Dad all in one story! I don't know about you, all that makes for a very exciting, fun and original fanfiction, in my opinion! You just stopped and left us on a cliffhanger! Don't keep us in suspense! Please come back and do the rest of the story please!

Yet another good idea abandoned...

:raritycry: this is CANCELLED?!?!?!?

Good story, shame its cancelled, would like to see an update.

Login or register to comment