• Published 24th Dec 2013
  • 586 Views, 11 Comments

Should be Something... - Fat1thatyoulove



The sequel to the Could Be series, parts 58-59. Follow our main character thought his newest trails as he tries to better understand the consequences of his influences on Equestria; and how it affects the ones he loves.

  • ...
4
 11
 586

Chapter 13

Chapter 13 – L'amore è felicità...For the most part

The empty plates that sit in the middle of the table along with a paid bill and the happy smiles the two ponies share stand as testament to an evening gone well as the two ponies continues to talk to each other in their own way.

However, as of the last few minutes their conversation stops to a loud rumble from outside that shakes the glass window they sit next to.

The noise turns Sparky's head as he sighs he looks out into the the rainy night, "I thought the storm would have ended by now..." He turns his head back to the mare across from him as he shrugs, "We could always get another desert or something, you barely even tried the last one."

Violet shakes her head to the comment as she holds a smile to the gesture.

Another rumble of thunder shakes the window beside them as Sparky just taps his hooves to the table, "Alright."

The light purple mare holds her eyes to the ground that lights of the building illuminate as she looks over the muddy path that she will eventually have to walk down.

"It's probably going to die down in a few more minutes."

Zzzzcaracka!

The loud crack of lightning over head quickly runs the smile from his face as he lowers his head, "Or it will get worse

Violet taps her hoof to her mouth for a moment as she continues to look over the area outside. But her stare only last for a moment as she stands from the table.

A faint laugh rings up from Sparky as he squints to the mare, "You want to leave now?"

His words quickly nods the mare’s head as she waits for him to get up.

"What about your dress?"

Violet looks her dress over for the moment as she rethinks her plan, but she still nods her her head; this time tapping a hoof to her horn.

It takes a second for Sparky to understand the gesture but he does as he stands up, "You sure you can teleport that far?"

The mare just silently blows to the comment as she waves her hoof. Sparky moves his small bag to around him as he shrugs, "Alright Violet."

A few ponies around the room turn an eye to the sight of Violet and Sparky trotting towards the door but no pony says anything to them as they take their first steps outside. The wind whips up a little rain but for the most part the ground under the building's overhang is dry.

Violet closes her eyes as she straightens her stance and sparks her horn up.

The low chime of her magic builds for the moment as it's blue glow starts to shine around Sparky's sides.

Within the blink of an eye the rush of magic has carried them across town as the large droplets of water that trickle through the tree library's branches pound against the two pony's heads. Violet quickly snaps into action as she takes shelter in the house, her sight quickly turns back to the stallion still outside as she hooves for him to come in side.

Sparky's head is low as the rain continues to pat down his once dry mane, "It's not that bad, I can probably just fly over the clouds with no-..."

Zzzzcaracka!!!

The louder crack of lightning stirs Violet into action as she pulls her friend inside with her magic as she gives him a look and sparks her hooves up.

A little laugh rings from Sparky as he speaks up, "How am I dumb? I could have just flown over it?"

Violet holds a scolding look to him for a moment but her attention is quickly brought back to the fact that most of the library is still dark, meaning you and Twilight haven't gotten back yet.

The question as to why sparks her horn up as she turns on the lights of the house.

Sparky slightly brushes his wet fur off for a moment as he speaks up, "I really should get going, your dad is already probably mad that your home later then-..."

His mouth is quickly brought to a halt by a blue binding on his lips as Violet continues to look around the house for any sign of you or Twilight.

She turns her head back to Sparky as she hooves out a comment.

Sparky doesn't reply as he just nods his eyes to the magic still around his lips, the bound is quickly broken as he speaks up, "They probably stayed at Pinkies when it started raining, Aerolight doesn't need to get wet."

Violet shrugs to the comment as she flips her wet mane out of her eyes and starts to trot away towards the stairs.

As the mare trots away Sparky sways a little as he speaks up, "Do you think it's alright if I stay until the rain gets lighter?"

Violet cocks an eye to him as she takes her hoof from the first staircase as she brings up a question.

Sparky rubs his hoof to his neck as he shrug, "Well ya I still could probably fly through it...But I was just kinda saying that because I didn't want to wait around with your dad if you were late." A light laugh comes up from the stallion as he waits for Violet to answer.

The light purple mare nods as she gives a little smile and continues to trot up the stairs, with Sparky following behind her.

It only takes a moment for the two ponies to come to her room as Violet gives out a silent sigh as her horn sparks up to remove the annoying damp dress from around her.

But the damp straps on the back of the dress don't really give into the magical pull as they instead almost tighten from the wet material.

Sparky moves the bag from himself as he lets it rest on an empty spot on the dresser, "Here let me help."

Violet's horn drops it's hold over the strap as Sparky comes closer, the stallion may not have experience with removing a dress but he manages to take off the first strap as he speaks up, "Alright."

To the slightly looser dress Violet's magic takes hold of her mane as she moves it to one side to reveal the other strap on her back that she had magically tied earlier.

Sparky moves a little closer as he brings his two front hooves up to mess the slightly tighter strap, he leans up against the mare's side as he continues to focus his eyes on the object. Again like before it comes undone as he takes his hooves from his friend, "There you go."

The dress now almost flops off the mare as she turns herself around to the stallion for the last strap that sits right under the hanging necklace.

Sparky hesitates for a moment, but he moves himself closer to her as she lifts her head a little for the stallion to get a hold of it. Truthfully she could have gotten this one, but Sparky's hooves that now brush up against her coat bring an exciting feel to the young mare.

"Um...There you go." The dress now only is held up by the stallion's hoof as he turns his eyes to the mare he now stands only inches from.

Violet's horn sparks up as she floats the dress from his hoof and towards the dresser, however neither pony takes their eye off each other as they just stand their.

Sparky swallows as he looks over his friend's eyes. The tomboyish mare has always had a look of determination for what she wants and how she can get it and she's always had a look of total control. However, neither one of those things sit in her light blue eyes as she just blinks to the stallion so close to her.

The pegasus's heart thumps a little with the thunder that still rings outside as he slowly moves his head a little more towards hers.

Violet doesn't back off from the shift as she instead just leans forward for the impending kiss. It's no secret to almost any pony that this is not their first kiss, but the dark room's lighting and the tapping from the rain on the window mixed with the night so far has made this kiss something more. It's not just the simple good night, or where dating embrace, it's the combination of years of being so close to one another and not acting on feelings just because of being afraid of how the other would react.

The kiss holds for a few moments as the two ponies bring their heads back from each other and instead just stare to the other.

There smiles are both passion, heat of the moment and joy as they just stare to each other.

Violet's head slightly drops a little as a faint blush comes to her face, but she doesn't take both eyes from the stallion as she slowly just moves to sit on the bed behind her.

The strange shyness the mare has pauses the stallion as his chest pounds, but he takes that step forward as he comes in front of his friend.

Again the light purple mare doesn't move from the approaching kiss as she starts to wrap her hooves around the stallion's neck.

Sparky's wings twitch a little as the stallion puts his hoof to the bed as he continues to move forward, all the while still holding the kiss.

As they again break the kiss Violet's position now sits under the stallion who has propped himself up by the two front hooves he has firmly into the bed and the two back legs he still has on the floor.

Sparky's eyes are halved and his mouth is open just like the mare under him as he moves his head back to his friend. But this time he doesn't kiss her lips as he plants a little kiss on the side of her neck.

Violet's eyes close as a heavy exhale runs from her. The tip of her horn has sparked up in a blue like glow as the few rooms in the light blank out leaving only the bright blue glow of her magic to light the room.

The stallion continues to work the one side of her head as he squints his eyes to the glowing rod of magic that pokes from the mare's now untamed mane.

Violet's hoof presses against the stallion's softer under fur as she continues to hold her eyes shut to the stallion’s slow movement up words.

The pegasus's bee line to the unicorn's horn comes to an end as he plants a small kiss to it's base, still a little afraid as to what would happen.

Violet's hoof on his chest tightens as her closed eyed gaze trembles, unable to really give a sound of pleasure other than her breathing the emotions in her bubble up through her horn as the blue magic pops with a few light blue green wisp of magic bubble out into the air above her with a pop-pop sound.

Sparky just holds an excited smile to the sight as he gives a light laugh to the mare's closed eyes. His voice is low and he still shakes a little with his own emotions as he speaks up, "Thought you said I was a bad kisser?"

The words bring Violet into action as she manages to open her eyes as she takes control and catches the stallion off guard with a quick push of her hooves and a burst of strength and desire. Sparky's light laugh is cut off as the mare now comes over top of him.

- - -
(A bit later, and no where near the house)

Pinkie's little party has started to come down as everypony now starts to turn their attentions to the rain storm that's held them captive.

As the rain starts to die down Rainbow brings her voice up, "Alright everypony, looks like the storm is dieing off."

Twilight is the first to stand from her seat as she nods and trots towards Pinkie's bed where the little colt has been taking a short nap, "Alright then, lets get home."

You give a little groan as you stand from the chair you've been sitting in for the last leg of the party, your breath smells like apples but by no means did that cider affect you. You hold that thought as you think about the absent purple dragon, ya that’s right Spike I can handle more cider than you; good luck at Rarity's...You lose the smile on your face as you squint too your own thought.

"Bye guys." Pinkie gives a little wave of the hoof as you and Twilight start to trot towards the stairs.

You both move quietly through the bakery's bottom floors as you direct your attention to one of the windows, "Hey Twilight it's still raining."

The mare nods as she speaks up, "I know, it won't stop for a little while longer. That's why you're going to help teleport us."

You give a little chuckle as you speak up, "Princess's star pupil needs some help huh? That cider must have worked on you."

"Ha, not at all. I just didn't think you wanted me doing the spell by myself when there's three of us."

You squint to the comment as you nod, "Good Point."

As your words come down Twilight stops next to the door as she looks to you, "Ready?"

You nod as you start up your magic to the sight of Twilight's own glowing horn. Within the moment the pop of magic has chimed out as the bottom of the bakery is left void of you three.

- - -

The windows of the room have a slight fogged up shine to them and the bed's cover lays hidden under the bed. However, thinking up an excuse as to why it's down there has not even crossed the two young ponies minds as they lay under the bed's sheets wrapped in each others holds.

Sparky has fared no better than Violet after their little experience, but he wasn't the one who had to cope with a magical, mind and body draining climax.

Luckily though the cooler bed's surface and other side of the pillows have made their maybe five minutes rest rejuvenating.

Which of course is about to be put to the test as Violet's ear flicks to the sound of voices and hooves down stairs. Her eyes open wide as the mare raises her head towards the open door as she tries to spark her magic up to close it.

However, no low chime sparks up as she just gives an exhausted pant.

The stallion beside her slowly raises his half eyed gaze as he absentmindedly just stares to the sound ringing in from downstairs.

But his blissful absent minded stare is brought to an end as he feels two hooves pushing him from the bed as he flops on the floor with a loudish thud. Violet buts her hoof towards the window as she turns back towards the hall, but Sparky has already gotten to his hooves as he panics for a way out.

The light purple mare quickly wiggles her hoof towards the window as Sparky dashes to it. But he stops as he opens it, "Good Night V-.." His words are cut off as he dodges a pillow that Violet throws towards him.

Sparky jumps out of the window wings only have open as the window closes behind him. The sound of hooves gets closer to the door as Violet slams her head back to the pillow on the bed as she tries to look like she's sleeping.

You poke your head into the room as you blink to the sight of the light purple mare already in bed. The sound of Twilight's hooves coming next to you tightens Violet's eyes as she just listen to the whispers, "She's home?"

"Well she probably left before it rained, they were going just up the road."

You shrug to the comment as you continue, "What's with the bed?"

Twilight turns from the door as she shrugs, "It is hot after it rains."

From the mare's trot you slowly start to turn away from the room as you close the door behind you.

Violet breaths a sigh of relief as she relaxes a little in her bed. But her eyes again widen as the sound of a hoof knocking to the window turns her head.

The mare quickly looks back to the door as she quietly moves from the bed towards the stallion at the window.

As it opens Sparky's voice comes up, "I um...Left my house key in my bag." He holds a little smile as he points to the bag still on the dresser.

Violet's horn manages to spark up in a green glow as the bag floats over to her hoof.

Sparky takes the bag through the window as he puts it around himself and speaks up, "Night Violet."

The light purple mare gives a little smile as she nods to the comment, but before Sparky can continue she closes the window on him and returns to her bed for a good night's sleep.

End of chapter 13

Comments ( 6 )

3676884 easter egg for reading the rules: Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right b a

3676767

Ah! I haven't read it yet don't ruin the clop!!!

3685024
No, that part with her in heat took place around the Could Be series so she had it a few month ago.

aaaaaand one more in a raw~~~

^^ sweat one, this one... one...

Login or register to comment