• Published 21st Dec 2013
  • 22,790 Views, 748 Comments

Pretty in Pink - Sarcastic Brony



Anon was rather content with his life in Equestria. Now, he must comes to terms with his feelings about a certain pink pony.

  • ...
79
 748
 22,790

Day Sixteen

I managed to finally calm down both Pinkie and Rainbow after our rather emotional day. We kinda just stayed in Pinkie’s room for the rest of the evening till the rest of our friends showed up. Honestly though, Pinkie and I weren't really feeling up to go out for dinner, so we kinda just ordered from room service. Let’s just say that no pony blamed us after we told them our experience today.

It hurt. It hurt a lot actually. It wasn't because these ponies were aiming at me though, I had gotten use to it a while ago to be honest. No. It hurts because of what was doing to my friends, to my marefriend. I had to hold Pinkie that night as she continued to cry. There wasn't anything I could do or say to stop her. All I could really do was be there for her like she was there for me. All the while she kept mumbling how mean these ponies were.

I’m not sure about Rainbow though. She left with her friends to tell them more about what had happened. She put on a fake smile, but even her friends could see right through it. I hope she is doing better, but, if Pinkie is any indication, I can only assume they’re in the same boat. She has always been very loyal and because of that I think it’s hurting her a lot.

I didn't get a wink of sleep either. I have just been lying awake gently stroking Pinkie as these thoughts run through my mind. Every so often I could hear her mumble in her sleep. I really hope we can turn around these bad events and make this something memorable. I still have the dinner reservations and the Wonderbolts show on the horizon. I’m putting all my cards on those two events.

My eyes roll up to the nearest window as I see the first rays of sun. A small amount of dread takes over me as the realisation that a new day is upon me. Like the new days when I first arrived in Ponyville, I wasn't looking forward to it. I pull Pinkie closer to me. Being gentle as to not wake her. I focus on her chest, her heart beat, the feel of her fur, the light scent of cupcakes. Everything I love about this mare.

As I look down to her face, I can't help but feel my heart flutter as the smallest smile graces her lips. I slowly lean in and give her a gentle kiss. I smile even more as I see her nose scrunch up as she starts to slowly wake. I continue to give her little kisses on various parts of her face. She starts to giggle. I pull away just in time to see her open her beautiful baby blue eyes. She looks better than yesterday and that means the world to me.

“Good morning.” I say.

“Morning, Anon.” She smiles back.

I run my hand through her mane. “Feeling better?”

She lets out a small sigh but smiles when she looks back up at me. “I’ll always feel better when I’m with you.” She looks away though. “I just can't get what those meanies did out of my head.” She whispers.

I bring her gaze back to mine. “Maybe I can help with that?”

I lean in as Pinkie doesn't hesitate to meet my lips halfway. It’s a simple good morning kiss to start the day off. When I pull back, I see Pinkie does have a smile on her lips.

“Thank you, Anon.”

I grin at her. “No need to thank me.”

Her smile drops some. “What’re we going to do today?”

I smile at the thought. “Can you keep a secret?”

She can't help but smile at my excitement as she nods. I reach over to my pants that lay on the floor and bring them to me. I dig inside for the card Derpy gave me just before I left. Something about a reservation card. I hand it over to Pinkie as she looks it over. Her eyes go wide some as she looks to me.

“How did you get this?” She asks in shock.

I shrug. “Derpy helped me.”

“Anon, this place is probably more fancy than ‘Le Petite Fleur’! I-I don't think I even packed my dress!”

I wave her off. “Come on, Pinkie/ You know Rarity. I wouldn't be surprised if she had a set of fancy clothes for all of us to wear for some reason.”

“But this ticket says for 7. Can you really afford dinner for all my friends?” She looks worried, which is adorable to me.

“Yes, Pinkie. I wouldn't have made this reservation if I thought otherwise.”

“How though? I mean, the Wonderbolt tickets, our date, now this. How can you afford all this stuff?”

I shrug again. “I never told anyone, but for some reason, Celestia has been sending me monthly stipends recently. I sent her letters that I was perfectly fine without it, but a response about it was never sent back. Honestly, Pinkie, I have bits to spare. So why not spend them on my friends?”

Pinkie pulls me close at that. “Oh, Anon. You’re too kind, you know that?”

“That’s rather bold coming from you, Pinkie. You throw parties for everyone all the time.” I chuckle lightly.

I feel her shake her head. “No, You’re something else, Anon. You always try so hard to be friends with everypony. You help them out as much as you can. You’re too kind.” I can feel her hold on my tighten.

There is something serious about her right now. So I hold her back. “What’s wrong, Pinkie?”

I can feel her shaking some in my hold. “I-I can't take the thought of those ponies out there. I always try to be friendly to anypon-, anyone I meet and yet these ponies here are shunning you just because you’re different. You don't deserve that, Anon.”

“No matter what we do we can't change people. They need to change themselves.” I say gently.

“I know but, this was meant to be a vacation for all of us. How can you relax when these ponies treat you so badly?”

I gently pull away from Pinkie to face her properly. I can see her eyes are threatening to spill over as she looks at me. I smile at her as I use my thumb to clear a small tear that had rolled over her cheek.

“When I’m with you, Pinkie,” I kiss her gently on the lips before pulling away. “I know that nothing else matters. There is just you and me. No one else can ruin that. Let them hate all they want. From now on, all I’m going to keep my mind on is you.”

That is all I could say as Pinkie pulls me into another kiss. Her tears flowing over her cheeks as she holds me closer. Soon we part with small smiles.

“I think I need a shower.” Pinkie says with a small chuckle.

I try to scrunch up my nose some. “I wasn't going to say anything...” I let that statement hang in the air as Pinkie puffs out her cheeks and turns away from me. But I bring her back with a grin. “You smell irresistible.”

She chuckles some as she tries to push me away playfully. I quickly thrown her onto her back as I start to tickle her like crazy. She is squealing and laughing it up as she tries to fight her way out of my hold.

“Well, seems you two are having fun.” I look over my shoulder to see Rainbow looking to us with a grin. “I have to admit it is a little unfair don't you think?” Her grin grows as she flares her wings.

Rainbow quickly throws her wings back to propel herself at me. What she didn't expect was for me to react in time to catch her mid-flight, spin around and pin her down onto the bed next to Pinkie. I then look to Pinkie with an evil smile, nodding towards Dash. Pinkie smiles as well with a single nod of approval.

Rainbows eyes go wide. “Oh no...”

She doesn't say anything else as Pinkie and I start to tickle her together. Rainbow is laughing it up along with Pinkie and I as she tries to escape. Once we are done tickling her does she just lay there on the bed limply. Still giving off weak chuckles here and there.

“Y-You're getting faster, Anon.” Rainbow admits between one of her chuckles.

I nod at her. “When you got the fastest flyer in all of Equestria always on your ass, you have to learn to think fast.”

“I'm going to wash up.” Pinkie says as she walks off to the bathroom.

Rainbow and I just sit on the bed in wait for her. A small silence builds for awhile.

“So about yesterday.” Rainbow tries but I cut her off.

“Don't worry about it, Rainbow. This weekend is about us, not them. So let’s try not to let others put a damper on things.”

She nods. “I guess you’re right.”

“So how was dinner last night?” I ask.

She lets out a groan. “Not well. The girls and I couldn't concentrate after what we told them. This entire trip was a bit of a wakeup call. We actually were near the center of that attention, but even being so close to it, we still can't even imagine how it feels. How you feel.” Rainbow looks to me.

I let out a sigh.

“Honestly, Rainbow. I feel like shit. This entire trip just reminds me of my time in Ponyville.” I admit to her.

“Then why are you acting so calm?”

“Rainbow, nothing good ever comes from a lack of a leveled head. They want me to act out, attack, to prove them right about me being a monster. That’s not going to happen. Let them hate me with whispers, let them fear what they don't understand from afar. I can't change that, so I think it’s high time we stop paying them any mind.” I also let out a sigh. “I guess you can also say that I kinda got numb to it all over in Ponyville.”

Rainbow looks away slightly in pain at that. “I guess you’re right.” She lets out a sigh. “So what’re we going to do today?”

“We? You don't want to head out on the town alone this time?” I ask surprised.

She shakes her head. “No way. I’m not going to leave my best friend and my brofriend out in that.” She punctuates by pointing out a window. “No way imma let those ponies try to push you around.”

The finality in her words actually make me smile. I don't hesitate as I pull her to an embrace.

“Thanks, Rainbow.”

She chuckles. “Yeah, yeah. I’m awesome.”

I chuckle. “Can we agree that you and Pinkie are awesome?”

She rolls her eyes. “Fine.” Rainbow tries to get out of my hold but I hold firm. “Gunna let me go anytime soon?”

I grin at her as I shake my head. “I didn't sleep too well without my teddy.”

I fall onto my back as I hold Rainbow firm, letting out a sigh of content.

“I can't believe this...” She mutters.

“You know you love me.” I say as I slowly doze again.

“Yeah? Well, I know you love me too.” She says back.

I chuckle at that as I try to catch some rest.


“Oh this is so adorable. Twilight get the camera.” I hear someone say on the fringes of my conscious mind.

“I can't wait to see her face after this.” I hear a southern accent.

There’s a quick flash of light.

“Got it!”

I slowly open my eyes and see that I’m surrounded by my friends.

“What's going on?” I ask groggily.

“Nothing much, darling. How was your rest?” Rarity tries to hide her grin some as she looks to something slightly below me.

I look down to see Rainbow has her head rested against my chest. A small bit of saliva is running down her mouth. While the drool is slightly off putting, I can't deny that Rainbow looks absolutely heart wrenching. I see another flash go off as I look over to see Twilight aiming a camera at me.

“Can I get a few copies?” I ask.

That gets them all to suddenly break out in laughter as Rainbow quickly wakes up.

“Huh?!” She looks around shocked, having broken from my hold. “What are you guys doing in here!?” Rainbow shouts when she spots the other mares laughing on the floor.

“Just taking some pictures.” Rarity says coily.

Rainbow looks to her, then to me and it seems to sink in on what she meant.

“Give it!”

Rainbow screams as she tries to take the camera from Twilight but all she does is teleport it away.

“Come now, Rainbow. The sight was simply to die for. So heartwarming to see you so close to a stallion.” Rarity adds.

I can see Rainbow is about to explode soon. I wave the girls off.

“Alright girls, let's tone it down some.” They all give a nod as Rainbow lets out a large huff of air. I look around and see Pinkie isn't anywhere in sight. “Where’d Pinkie go?” I ask.

“She went to order you some breakfast.” Twilight quickly chips in.

“Alright. So what are you girls planning today?”

They all shrug.

“Not really anything.” Twilight says.

“Really? So you’re all free?” They nod. “Well, maybe we can all do some shopping together?”

“Oh that sounds absolutely divine!” Rarity adds as the girls nod in agreement.

“Alright so it’s settled. We’ll all go on a shopping spree.”

With that said does Pinkie show up to inform me that room service would be bringing my food soon. I let her know the plans and we all start to get ready for the day ahead of us.


So here we were once more. My entourage and I are walking around the shopping district of Cloudsdale and getting more than a few looks for my presence here. We all agreed that we would let them stare all they wanted, this is our vacation and we wouldn't let them ruin it. Currently we are all giving some windows passing glances as we look for something worthwhile.

I’m a little bit aways from the group as I spot something in one window that caught my eye. There is this jeweler that has a necklace that is truly unique. A small crystal stone of some kind. While that in and of itself isn't too special, what made me stop and take notice is the fact that there seems to be a swirling rainbow liquid from within. Like a miniature storm is being held in this piece. I can even see it glowing.

I look behind me to see the girls are busy looking at something, so I decide to slip into the store to get a closer look. As soon as I walk into the store do I hear a slight gasp. I look over to the counter and see a unicorn. Now that isn't something I was expecting. I lean to the side some to see if she had wings and to my surprise, she doesn't. This is a unicorn.

“H-Hello.” She calls hesitantly.

I shake myself some. “I’m sorry for staring. I wasn't expecting a unicorn.”

She seems to perk up some. “Oh! Well pardon me for staring as well.”

“No problem.” I then look back to the piece. “That necklace... What exactly is it? I’ve never seen something so beautiful.”

She seems to calm down some as she walks over to what I spoke of with a genuine smile.

“This, my dear, is a crystal prism. No one knows how they're made, which makes them rather rare. All we know is that when the light hits them, it gets trapped inside forever. Because it is constantly swirling around, it creates this beautiful rainbow glow you see.” She says with pride.

Did she just say No one? I shake that away. I kneel down to get a better view.

“Wow. It truly is magnificent.” I admire this piece a lot.

“Do you mind if I ask what you are?” She asks.

That brings me from my thoughts. “Sure. I’m a human. Anon’s the name if you’re wondering that as well.” I outstretch my hand for her.

She brings her hoof to my hand and jumps only slightly when I wrap my fingers around and give it a few easy shakes.

“My name is Diamond Vein.” She says rather shyly.

I smile gently to her. “Nice to meet you, Diamond. So how does a unicorn like you happen to get a job here in Cloudsdale?”

She perks up at that. “Actually, I was born here!” She says with a smile.

“Really?” She nods happily. “Must’ve been an exciting birth.”

She chuckles at that. “Yes, most doctors need to be fast hoofed when making deliveries. Sometimes unicorns and earth ponies can be born from a pegasi. Though admittedly most of them tend to head on to ground level when they're old enough.”

“So what made you stick around?”

“I always just loved this place. Admittedly, I was picked on by the other kids when I was a filly. I made my place here though and ponies accept me.”

“Yeah, I can relate to that.” I look out the window.

“I can assume that ponies haven't been treating you too well?”

I nod my head sadly. “You can say that again. Most of them either think I'm an animal or one of my friend’s pets.”

She gasps at that. “Oh dear... I-I’m so sorry to hear that.”

I smile at her. “Your concern warms my heart, Diamond.”

“I know what it’s like, so know that you aren't alone. I know minotaurs and even griffons still get the same treatment in Equestria.”

“I haven't even met either of those species yet.” I admit.

A sad nod comes. “Well, that usually is the reason why they stay away.”


I decide to try and change the subject as I point at the necklace. “How much?”

She looks to the prism, then back to me. I see it float off the hanger and over towards me. I raise my brow at her as I open one of my hands, palm up, as she gently sets it into my hand.

“Take it.” She says.

“What?” I’m confused as I look to the necklace and then to her. “Didn’t you say this was suppose to be rare? I assume that means it’s pretty expensive.”

She smiles at me. “You have the same look my husband does. A soft, caring look. Even as others look down at him, he keeps trying, always working hardest to aim higher, be better than those around him.” She giggles some. “I know he would've done the same if he were here.”

I don’t know what to say. This mare just gave me something and barely even knows me.

“Diamond, I can't take this.” I say plainly. “There has to be something I can do.”

Her smile falls some. “Just do one favor for me.” I nod. “Remember that not all ponies are bad. They may be few and far between, but there are lots of ponies out there who wouldn't fear you because you’re different.”

I just look to the prism and then back to Diamond. I reach over the counter and take her into an embrace. She squeaks a little from the suddenness but soon pats my back some.

“I’ll remember that, Diamond.” I say with confidence as I let her go.

“You should probably head back to your friends. They look worried.” She says looking out the window.

I follow her gaze and see my friends looking around frantically. I pocket the prism and give one last thanks to Diamond as I quickly walk out the store.

“Anon!” I see Rainbow fly up to me. “You had us worried sick!”

“Sorry, Dash. I walked into that jewelry store and met the owner. She was very nice.” I say with a real smile.

The other girls hear what I say and look surprised.

“Really?” Twilight asks.

I nod. “Yeah, she’s a unicorn if you can believe it.”

“Wow. A unicorn deciding to live in Cloudsdale. That is rather unique.” Twilight admits.

“So why’d you go in there?” Pinkie asks.

I shrug. “No reason. Just to look at her wares. Some of those crystals look pretty neat.”

They seem to buy that explanation.

“Come along everypony. I seen a cloth store that I’ve been dying to enter.” Rarity says as we follow after her.

Pinkie looks up to me with a smirk.

“I can assume that this was your apology gift for Rainbow?” She whispers.

I put a finger to my lips signaling her to be quiet as she just gives a small giggle.


We had done all our shopping. Well, Rarity has. She literally bought out the linen store and had us carry all the stuff back to the hotel. It was starting to get late so once we dropped her stuff off do I gather everyone in her room to inform them the news.

“Alright, so while everyone is gathered here in Rarity’s room I thought I would surprise you all with something.” They all look to each other questioning what it could be. “I have made reservations tonight at Cloud Nine.”

All I hear is a heavy ‘thunk’ from behind me. I turn around to see that Rarity has actually fainted. I quickly go to her side and take her into my arms.

“Oh... Anon is that you? I-I had a wonderful dream...” She says as her eyes roll around. She then looks to me. “You were there.” She then looks to her friends. “You were all there too.”

I can't help but chuckle as I look down to the drama queen.

“Well this must be a dream, Rarity, because we’re still going to Cloud Nine.”

That’s all I can manage to say as Rarity lets out a girlish squeal of delight. That seems to get the ball rolling as all the other girls break out in excited talks about eating at this restaurant. That was until Rarity lets out a shriek of horror.

“Oh my, I’m about to be dined at one of the finest restaurants in Equestria and only have so much time to prepare. Whatever shall I do?!” Rarity says with some drama as she falls onto her bed.

I roll my eyes. “Three...Two...One.” I mutter.

“Luckily!” She sits back up. “I have come prepared!” Rarity magics a bunch of different suitcases. She then looks over to her friends. “Don't worry, darlings! I have also packed for you all as well. Come and let us prepare for our evening!”

The girls give a sigh of relief at that as I just walk over to the door to show myself out.

I clap my hands together to catch their attention. “The dinner reservation was set for around ten or so. That give us,” I stop as I look over to a clock on the wall. “Three hours to get ready. It should take me ten minutes to get ready.” I look to them with a grin. “I’ll meet you girls at my room in a few hours or whenever you get ready.” I say playfully. All that gets me is a few glares and a punch from Rainbow in the arm. I sigh. “Sorry. Rainbow and I will meet you in a few hours or whenever you get ready.” Still more glares but at least Rainbow gives me a short nod.

“Very well!” Rarity announces as she pushes me out with her magic.


Alright, so I wasn't joking about the waiting thing. Rarity and them, with the exception of Rainbow, have taken the entire hour and then some to get ready.

“What is with women taking forever to get ready?” I ask Rainbow as we lay on our backs atop my bed, blankly looking to the ceiling.

“Are human mares the same?” She asks.

I nod. “Oddly enough, yes.”

“I don't know man. I never really understood why either.”

“I heard it is all a mind game.” I inform her.

“Really?”

“Yeah. Something about making the guy wait so he is more desperate. Bitches be cray-cray.”

Rainbow giggles at that. “Humans have the weirdest sayings.”

Suddenly the door opens to my room. Rainbow and I quickly sit up and see before us a jaw dropping sight. All of our friends really prettied themselves up. Like... Holy crap. I can't even explain what I’m looking at right now. I shake my head some to stop the staring, but it didn't help at all. They were all wearing form fitted slim dresses, like the one Pinkie did on our first date, each dress a darker variant of their coats...

Another thing I noticed is they all have their manes done up in different styles. Fluttershy has hers pulled back, which made it all the more adorable when she tried to hide behind her mane. Applejack has her mane hanging low and straight with a few braids holding flowers on the inside, which oddly enough makes it look really long. Twilight’s is done up into a bun like style. I’m not really sure what the name is to be honest.

Rarity and Pinkie have kept their manes largely the same, but still are beautiful in every aspect.

“See, darlings. I told you we looked perfect.” Rarity giggles at my expense.

“Yeah.” I slap myself slightly to bring my focus back. “Wonder how many stallions I’ll make jealous tonight?”

“Well if I do say so myself, I would think that the entire kingdom shall envy you for this night.” Rarity adds.

I chuckle at her. “Alright, Rarity. So you all good to go?” They give a nod. “Alright. Leads head out!”


Thanks to Twilight’s expert navigation skills do we make it to Cloud Nine on time. I make sure to show off my manners by holding the door for the lovely ladies as they walk past me. I then show myself in and walk up to the Maitre D’. As soon as he see’s me does he slowly raise a brow. I ignore his looks as I walk up to him and show him the card.

“Anon, table for 7 on the sky floor.” I say with a british accent.

British people are fancy right? Or are they the butlers? Damn, I can't remember. It seems the stallion doesn't mind the accent though as he gives a hesitant nod and waves a waitress over. I can see the waitress freeze up. A young looking mare I might add, but she quickly puts on a more professional front as she escorts us to our table. Now the sky floor is a true beauty. It would kinda be the equivalent to a meal overlooking a city.

We could see all around Equestria from our seats and the waitress was very professional. She took our drink orders and quickly showed herself out to give us time to decide what to eat. If I had to admire this place for anything, it was the professionalism. I could see some looks from the staff, but they held a clean face and that showed how much they valued a quality experience.

“Oh my, this is so beautiful, Anon.” Rarity gushes as she overlooks the city.

Fluttershy nods. “I-I always dreamed of coming here as a filly.”

I smile at her. “Glad to know that I helped you realise that dream.”

She smiles with a large blush as she looks away. Classic Fluttershy.

“Well I hope tha’ food here is good.” AJ is looking over the menu. “With prices like these it should be lined with gold and served by Celestia.”

“Wow...” Twilight says as she sets her menu down and looks at me. “Are you sure you can pay for this?”

I chuckle. “Nope, in fact I have a plan once we’re done eating. We’re gonna dine and dash.”

“What?!” They all scream out.

I chuckle at them. “I’m just kidding around. Order what you want. I can take care of it.”

“You’re sure?” Twilight pushes.

I nod. “Yes. Order what you girls want.”

They all look over their menu’s with uncertainty. I overlooked my menu and spotted some griffin types of food. I look over to my friends unsure if I should order this stuff I had my eye on. I know they tolerate fish eaters, but meat is still largely a taboo. While I know Fluttershy would understand, I’m still hesitant.

“Do you girls mind if I order the manticore steak?” I ask aloud.

I see some of their fur stand up a bit at that.

“Um, sure.” Twilight says.

“I got no problem.” AJ adds.

“You’re treating us, Anon. It is only fair that you treat yourself.” Rarity doesn't even bat an eye at it.

Fluttershy, Rainbow and Pinkie give me a smile and a nod. I let out a sigh I wasn't even aware I was holding as I set my menu down. Our waitress is back with our drinks and we were ready to order. While we waited, the other girls told us how their days went yesterday. Twilight telling us about some spell books she found. Applejack’s wonder of seeing apple trees in the sky. Rarity with her new fashion ideas and Fluttershy’s happiness in seeing some old friends at the zoo.

Yes, we had a great time and enjoyed our meals. I have to say that even if the food wasn't that great. I enjoyed every minute thanks to the joy my friends were experiencing. We also had dessert and in the end I paid the check, making sure to tip the waitress for her professional attitude. The night was coming to an end though, so we all decided to return to our hotel.

There was no incident with our return. All the girls gathered into the hall briefly to gush about the food some more just before bed. I feel the necklace press again my skin as I am reminded that it is still in my pocket. Feeling like there would be no time better than the present. I walk up to Rainbow.

“Hey, Rainbow.” I catch her attention. “I actually got something for you.”

The entire place goes dead silent. Everypony, with the exception of Pinkie, look at me with wide eyes.

Rainbow looks nervously from left to right. “Think it’s smart to be giving me something after that dinner?”

I roll my eyes. “That was a friends dinner.”

That seems to get a few exhales, until I reach into my pocket and pull out the necklace. Once more the entire place goes deathly silent. I swear that I can hear the beating of all their hearts as they pick up pace.

“W-...” Rainbow looks to the necklace with wide eyes.

All eyes are on me and jaws on the floor. Even Pinkie is in the same state of shock.

“D-don't tell me that’s a crystal prism, Anon.” Rarity speaks in a whisper.

“Um, yeah it is.” I say as I take a knee and put it around Rainbow’s neck for her.

Rainbow looks down to the necklace as she uses a hoof to bring it closer.

“Anon... How could you even afford that?” Twilight asks. “I hear those are worth a small fortune.”

“What?” I ask shocked. “I-I didn't know that.”

“There are only a few of those in all of Equestria from what I hear.” Applejack says.

“Is it really that rare?” They nod. Now I feel worse for having gotten it from Diamond. I need to find a way to pay her back for this. I look down and see small tears falling onto to the crystal. “Rainbow?” I ask hesitantly.

“T-This is...”

The next thing I know, I just see a rainbow blur and then the slamming of a door. We all look around and see that Rainbow isn't here anymore and her door is closed. We all kinda agreed that maybe she didn't want us to see her emotional like that. So I didn't take it as an insult. I got a few more of them talking about how great that gift was and praise for my kindness. Once we were all done do we all show ourselves to bed.

Pinkie and I fall onto the bed with sighs of relief.

“That was a beautiful gift you gave Rainbow, Anon.” Pinkie praises.

“I really didn't know it was so special.” I admit.

She giggles some. “Honestly, Anon. I never seen her so moved before.”

“I’m happy she’s happy.” I lean in and give Pinkie a kiss. “Goodnight, Pinkie.”

“Goodnight, Anon.”

Pinkie lays her head on my chest as I wrap an arm around her and pull her close. You know. Today was great. Since I decided to ignore all those ponies and just focused on my friends. I ended up finding other kind ponies just like them and having a great time. No matter where I go, I think as long as I have my friends, I will be alright.

Author's Note:

[General edits made to this chapter on 2/11/15]
End of part 2/3

Fun fact about me: I smile all the time. It's true! Whether im happy, sad or any other emotion. I'm always smiling. Why? Truthfully it isn't because I'm always happy, it's because I do it involuntarily. The only time I stop smiling is when I think about it. Though I have been told that my fake smile and real smile have two different looks to it.

So yeah, guess I kinda have something in common with Pinkie.