• Published 20th Mar 2012
  • 5,794 Views, 277 Comments

PonyFall:Adventures in Chaos - Draequine



Part of a Self-insert colab

  • ...
21
 277
 5,794

Prologue: Whoops

Prologue
Swissroll the -3rd


My claws are tight around her throat. Her muscles are tense with fear. Her pupils are mere pinpricks in those giant white eyes of hers, garnished with just a hint of revulsion. She is- HaHaHaHaHAHAHAHA! - utterly freaked out. I shall always treasure the look on her face as she slipped on that banapple. This is shaping to be a wonderful day!

The best part is, there are no Elements of Harmony to save the day, no letters for Celestia to send to inspire her most faithful student to ruin my fun, and no stony prison! No, now it's time for some real fun!

But not too much fun of course. Twice stoned, thrice learned after all. I don't want them making new Elements of Harmony.

"Oh, now isn't this so very delightful," I croon to the group of little ponies coming to join my little soiree; 'The Elements of Harmony'. Oh wait, I'm mistaken, aren't I? You actually need to have the Elements to be the Elements of Harmony.

Not even I know where those trashy trinkets could have gotten to! Which may have been a bad idea now that I think of it.

Nevertheless, they are powerless to stop me! Why did they even bother to come? Are they thinking of trying to get rid of 'ole Discord for good? "I do hope you didn't really think that brute force could overcome my stunning wit and charm." I joke.

Oooh, tough crowd. Not even a smile from Pinky Pie!

What to do, what to do. There are just so many fun choices to choose from!

Turn her into a stuffed doll? I am sure that Tia would just love to add a new doll to her collection, being the pretty pony princess that she is. Hmmmm. Celestia doesn't look all that happy does she? She never did like me having fun.

I do suppose that would be a bit too much wouldn't it?

I could warp her mind! Change her back to- who was it? Ah, Night Mare Moon! Wouldn't that just be a fun old time, watching Celestia and the NOT-Elements of Harmony deal with her without those stupid, flashy pieces of garbage. Hah! Wait, that would take it over the line as well wouldn't it? I may be the spirit of chaos, but I am anything but evil!

Arrrrggh, buck me!

What was that?! Celestia and Twilight aren't near enough to zap me. Unicorn magic isn't this harsh, but chaos magic is! I know I didn't shock myself... This time at least. So this must be the work of a chaotic surge!

I was wondering how I got out. Something really chaotic must be happening. Oh I just can't wait to see what it is!

First, to deal with these silly ponies. Perhaps I'll do something so complex it will just wow the saddle off that insufferable Twilight Sparkles. She thinks that she is just hot stuff doesn't she, but I bet she can't manage a simple age change spell. Oh! That is just the ticket! Wuna was so adorable back then, they can't possibly stay mad at me for this.

Right, time to lay on the charm with a well placed frown. Just think of all the plain milk still in Equestria. “Do my words not impress you? What about my latest interpretation of Ponyville, hm? Does it not scream chaos?” I'm getting nothing from them. It's like they aren't even happy to see me!

“Very well then. I suppose I’ll just have to make things more interesting for you all.” They won't possibly not enjoy this!

Wait, what is that blue blur rushing towards me? It's Rainbow Dash rushing right at me, brash as ever! What ever shall I do?! Hahahaha, I'll turn her into a snail or something. I am sure she will be happy with the title: 'The Fastest Sloth in Equestria'.

Oh, it looks like widdle Wuna wants me to let go. Hah! Let's see if she is such an uppity unicorn when I knock a few centuries off her age. Wait... I forgot to take her horn!

Bah, it's only unicorn magic, I can just nip this in the bud right n-

Arggghh!

I can't help but remember something about mixing magic during a chaotic surge...

I suppose it doesn't really matter now because,

Luna's a filly, Luna's a filly! Ha! Hah! Ha ha... ha?

Oh right, you aren't Supposed to mix magic in a chaos surge. I'm sure this isn't anything I can't fix, and of course by fix I mean improve of course.

“What? Oh for the love of... ” Or I could be wrong and get sucked into my own magical blast. Stupid stupid ponies, why couldn't you just let me be...

Chaotic.