• Published 9th Feb 2014
  • 3,116 Views, 45 Comments

Rainbow Dash and the Crystal Empire - Rainbow Dash 55



An evil pony has taken over the Crystal Empire once again. Will Rainbow Dash be able to stop him in time?

  • ...
4
 45
 3,116

The Sonic Rainboom of Fire

Sombra went flying backwards, and was lucky to hit a tree only a few feet away. But the tree fell back, because of Rainbow's force.

Well, most of Rainbow's force.

"WHAT?", he demanded in disbelief.

Rainbow rose from the ground, and her eyes glowed bright, once again.

She released a sonic rainboom of fire: one of her strongest powers.

Sombra was tossed like a ragdoll through the air. He landed on the other side of the forest.

Rainbow flew over to him, and landed. Her eyes shone as bright as the sun, and she breathed like a bull. She lifted her hoof, telekinetically lifting Sombra (and crunching a few bones of his), and her Avatar voice said, "Thanks for sparing my life. But I won't be sparing yours." She brought him down to her.

Sombra saw Rainbow's eyes glow even brighter than the sun. He also saw the reflection of the flames of the forest fire in her white eyes, too.

Rainbow closed her eyes, put her right hoof on his forehead, and commanded her powers to take his away.




Rainbow felt an incredible force of new energy. Only, this time, she would use Sombra's powers for good, unlike him.

Sombra screamed from the pain, but no one could hear it over the powers of Rainbow Dash.

Once she had all of his powers, she called unto all of hers, and all of the elements. Sombra was rose into the sky, where Rainbow locked him in a force field of fire, earth, water, and air. Her forearms were tired from all of her bending, but she couldn't feel it; the powers were making the aches and pains go away.

Rainbow worked her powers and focused all of them on Sombra. She stopped moving her arms in circles, which she did to make Sombra's force field tighter, and held them in one place. She gave in to the powers that wanted so badly to be free, and used them all up on Sombra.

The force field exploded, leaving behind the biggest sonic rainboom the world had ever seen. It let out a fierce force that ponies could feel for miles.

Sombra was dead, and the Crystal Empire was at peace.