• Published 9th Feb 2014
  • 3,116 Views, 45 Comments

Rainbow Dash and the Crystal Empire - Rainbow Dash 55



An evil pony has taken over the Crystal Empire once again. Will Rainbow Dash be able to stop him in time?

  • ...
4
 45
 3,116

Team C

"Oh, please! I was BORN for this!", Applejack shouted.

"Shh!", Rarity ordered. "Keep your voice down!"

"What do ya mean?!" Applejack was confused. This was how she always 'talked'.

Rarity rolled her eyes. "Okay, fillies, Dashie says we need to take apart the castle from the inside. How are we going to do that?"

"Uuuhhhh..." Pinkie and Applejack weren't sure.

Rarity smiled mischievously. "I'll show you."




"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!"

Pinkie Pie dashed out of sight from the guards, and hid with Applejack after she finished screaming with Rarity.

"Oh, somepony help me!", Rarity cried.

"Miss, what's wrong?" A guard was at her side, followed by at least three dozen others.

"Somepony was chasing me and she said nopony was supposed to find out she was here!"

"What did she look like?", another guard asked.

"She was blue with a rainbow colored mane!", Rarity bawled.

The guards looked at each other, wondering what they should do. Sombra had his guards looking for Rainbow, so they should've probably told him, but instead, the first guard asked, "Where is she?"

Rarity sniffled. "Follow me."

"Wow, Rarity's a pretty good actress," Applejack whisper-yelled.

"I know!", Pinkie exclaimed. "She's so--"

Applejack slapped a hoof on her mouth just as Rarity covered up their voices with more crying. "I JUST CAN'T BEAR IT! She practically snapped me in half!"

"Don't worry miss." The guard smiled. "We'll take care of her."

Another sniff. "Thank you. She went in here."

Rarity opened a door to an enormous room, and the guards piled in.

"Search the room, boys," Guard Number One commanded. "She could be anywhere."

As soon as all of the guards were inside, Rarity went back outside with Pinkie Pie and Applejack, and said, "Well, thank you so much for your help, but we really must get going." They slammed the gate shut, and locked every lock on the humongous door. The guards banged on it from the inside.

"The windows!", one of them exclaimed.

They all flew up to the windows, but they couldn't open them.

"Don't bother," Rarity said. "They're locked too. And this entire room is made out of either titanium or steel, so I wouldn't bother trying to get out."

The guards growled at her.

"Oh, and two more things," Rarity continued. "One: black is SO over right now. And two: damsel in distress?" She laughed once, then instantly turned serious again. "I think not."

Pinkie Pie and Applejack cracked up as they walked away from the guards' priceless faces.