• Published 9th Feb 2014
  • 3,115 Views, 45 Comments

Rainbow Dash and the Crystal Empire - Rainbow Dash 55



An evil pony has taken over the Crystal Empire once again. Will Rainbow Dash be able to stop him in time?

  • ...
4
 45
 3,115

Sombra's Plan

"It's KING Sombra to you!"

Sombra used a type of black magic to thrust Rainbow against an ice wall, immediately making it grow thicker.

She slowly and painfully got back up.

"And once I have yours, Twilight's, and Luna's powers, combined with yours and Soarin's strength, I will be INVINCIBLE!", he shouted, then laughed evilly.

"No," Rainbow whispered.

"Oh, yes, Rainbow Dash. Then I'll claim what is rightfully mine: the Crystal Empire. I just need you to say a few magic words for me, in the Power Chamber."

"Then what? Those words will give you my powers?"

"Yes. I'm sure you're familiar with the concept. I've heard you were captured before, and that pony tried to take your powers from you?"

Rainbow glared at the ground.

"You won't get away this time, Dash. I'll make sure of it. Spitfire might have been vulnerable, but I'm not." He looked up at the ceiling of the icy room. "I'll start with the Crystal Empire, and then, the world!"

He, once again, laughed uncontrollably, and Rainbow couldn't take it anymore. She pounced at him, planning to rip him apart.

But the hologram disapeared, leaving her and Lightning.

"You won't get away with this, Lightning."

"You don't know that, Dash!", Lightning shouted.

Rainbow, enraged, shoved her hooves into the air, at Lightning's stomach. But nothing happened. She tried again to bend the ice, but it didn't budge.

"You're wasting your energy, Dash. This room was designed to stop your powers from working." And with that, her hologram vanished.