• Published 9th Feb 2014
  • 3,116 Views, 45 Comments

Rainbow Dash and the Crystal Empire - Rainbow Dash 55



An evil pony has taken over the Crystal Empire once again. Will Rainbow Dash be able to stop him in time?

  • ...
4
 45
 3,116

Cordially Invited

Pinkie Pie bounced through Ponyville, happy as could be. She'd just won the Ponyville baking competition, and wanted to invite her friends to see her get the award.

Then, a rainbow-colored blur flew over her head, in the clouds, faster than anything she'd ever seen. Even herself.

The rainbow blur was followed by a yellow and blue blur, moving almost as fast. It was catching up with the rainbow one, and Pinkie wanted to check it out. She gathered all of her speed she'd been saving for an emergency, and she decided this qualified as one.

She then took off after the blurs, mainly to see of they were okay. We couldn't have anypony hurt at her award ceremony! That would be terrible!




"I won!"

"No you didn't! I did!"

Rainbow Dash tackled Soarin, and neither one of them could stop laughing.

Soarin thought about something, then let Rainbow "hear" it. Actually, I'm the winner.

How so?, she smiled.

Because I have you.

And I have you.

Soarin kissed her, and she returned it.

"HYAAAHHH!" Out of nowhere, a pink creature attacked Soarin from on top of Rainbow.

"HOW DARE YOU!", Pinkie yelled at him, once she'd pinned him to the ground. "I can't believe you attacked this poor, helpless pony!" She shook him as hard as she could.

"Pinkie!", Rainbow shouted. "Get off of him! It's Soarin!" She used her telekinesis to pull Pinkie away, and she faced Pinkie toward her, right in front of her face.

"Oh. Hey, Dashy!" Pinkie smiled. "Don't worry. I saved you. Soarin's learned his lesson, right, buddy?"

"Uh--"

"Okay, Pinkie, thank you. You're work is done. Bye!" Rainbow set Pinkie down on the ground of the mountain.

"Actually Dashy, the kind thing for you to do is to thank me." Pinkie bounced along with them.

"I did thank you."

Pinkie Pie giggled. "No, silly! I meant to thank me in something else! Do you know what that something else is?"

"Oh, boy," Rainbow mumbled.

"A PARTY!" Pinkie somehow magically pulled streamers and a kazoo out of nowhere. She threw the streamers in the air, and blew on the kazoo once. "And you two are cordially invited!"

"Thanks, Pinkie," Soarin smiled. "We'd be honored."

"Well, it's not a party at the beginning. I'm getting an award for winning the Ponyville baking competition, but I'm throwing a party afterwards. It's tomorrow."

"Sounds great, Pinkie," Soarin kindly said. "We'll be there."

"YAY!" Pinkie flew all over the mountain, and back to them in less than three seconds. "Thanks, guys! The cerimony is at 10:00. Bye!"

Soarin sighed, then wrapped his forelegs around Rainbow. "Now, where were we?"

She smiled. "I think I remember."