• Published 23rd Dec 2013
  • 3,194 Views, 10 Comments

Caught you - Laeendreab



Dusk Shine plays a game. You win, you're free. You lose, you stay with him. So, what will it be?

  • ...
4
 10
 3,194

Caught you

You felt the sun's rays hit your eyes. You fluttered them open and found yourself lying in a bed. It was comfy but you didn't pay attention to that. You were concerned about Dusk Shine who was peacefully sleeping beside you, his arms were wrapped around your waist and his head was rested upon yours. Slowly, his eyes opened and his purple orbs locked with yours.

"Good morning honey..." he quickly pecked you on the lips causing you to whimper. He loved you dearly, and you know that, but you never saw him as someone you could ever love. And when he found that out he had to keep you with him. He locked you up. Sure, he gave you the comfiest bed he could find, the best food he could make, and the cleanest of clothes, but the thought of being imprisoned still kept you from appreciating all those things.

You didn't even bother looking at him. He saw the sadness in your eyes and held your chin up with his hand. "You know what day it is?" he asked. You shook your head. You couldn't find your voice at all. "It's you're birthday _______, How could you forget your own birthday?"

He's right, how could you have forgotten that one special event that only came once a year? The answer was simple, he had locked you up for who knows how long you couldn't even find out what date it was. You could only tell if it is day or night by the small window on the wall.

You've tried getting out. Away, away from everything, but his magic would prevent you from doing so, but that never stopped you. You knew you had to get out. Tell everyone that the lies he's told weren't true. You weren't dead. You weren't murdered. You're alive. Locked up.

Dusk Shine had now sat you up without you knowing. As he did, you quickly ran out from his grasp and out the basement he called your room. In hopes of finding a clueless Spines cleaning the whole library and telling her you have been in there the whole time, but before you could even touch the door knob, he had used is magic to stop you and levitate you back to him. You squirmed and struggled but the purple aura surrounding you was still there.

"Alright you really want to leave that badly?" he purred touching your cheek with the back of his hand.

"You think?!" you spat at him causing him to remove his hand from you. You saw pain flash across his eyes but he quickly returned back to normal.

"Fine, how about we play a little game, huh _______?" you were about to answer when his horn lit up and the whole room was filled with a bright light causing you to close your eyes.

You open them again and saw that you were transported somewhere else. It was dark, damp, and cold yet your position never altered. 'Everfree Forest...' you thought. You turned your attention back to Dusk.who went closer to you "You see _____, the game is simple, you get out of this forest alive and without me catching you, you win, I'll let you go, but, if I catch you, you'll stay with me" he wrapped his arms around your waist.

He closed his eyes "One, two, three..." you realized that this wasn't a joke and decided to run.Dusk had felt you getting out of his arms and chuckled darkly, following you calmly, like taking a walk in the park.

Meanwhile, you were running as fast as your legs could carry you, taking any pathway. You ran through the huge trees and you're feet hitting the damp earth soil. You felt low tree branches hit your face, arms, and feet. Causing scratches and scars to appear. You felt blood trickling down your forehead but you didn't care at all at what you looked like or what your body physically felt. You wanted to go anywhere but near him.

Soon, you felt your feet getting heavier and the world spinning. You ceased your panting as you crawled behind a couple of bushes, hoping to take a rest.

'This was it' you thought as your head rested on a tree's trunk. You could finally escape. You could finally do all those things you wanted to do since he had locked you up, but your trail of thoughts stopped when you heard footsteps coming closer. You held your breath and didn't move an inch. 'One move and you're dead'.

"__________? Are you here? Come out come out wherever you are~" you heard Dusk's scary voice whisper in the wind. It was almost like he knew where you were hiding and was taunting you to come out. 'Never' you thought 'I'm not taking any chances of going back to to him. I've been through enough'

You heard the footsteps again but this time it became softer and softer. When you didn't hear it anymore, you slowly got up and walked silently, in fear of him hearing you. Looking around, you saw something from a distance, it was a light. You finally found the exit. Overjoyed, you ran quietly. You knew you could make it if you could just keep more quiet.

You were almost there when you tripped on a large root. You fell on the ground with a loud 'thug' "No, no no no!" you screamed when you saw Dusk walking over to you, a huge smile plastered on his face. You tried to scramble away by grabbing the dirt and leaves on the ground and dragging yourself farther away only to find yourself again enveloped in Dusk's magic.

"I win _______!" he cooed in your ear. He stood you up.

"No!" you blurted out "Y-you cheated! You-"

"Aww~ Come on ________" he cut you off and carried you bridal style "Don't be such a sore loser! You and I both know I was going to win anyway! Oh, after all this time of trying to get you, you're officially mine! You did agree to the rules of the game. Now let's go back and clean you up. You look like a mess!" you felt yourself moving and assumed that he was going to carry you back to the library.

"I've read so much activities we could do together!" he chirped cheerfully, like you weren't going through anything horrible. Then his voice turned dark. A voice that could send chills down one's spine. You could only nod numbly as you accepted your faith

"Because now I've Caught you..."

Comments ( 10 )

Why is dusk homosexual for me? I know I look good but I'm into fluttershy

3669485
I'm sorry but this is supposed to be for girls, but you can think of it as Dusk being homosexual for you. I want to write a girl version, but I'm really into rule 63.I guess if I have time I can write into a crazy yandere Fluttershy

Riz

YAY!! New fic... :rainbowkiss:

We've got Bubble and Dusk. I wonder if the other Colt 6 will be in the series of yandere fic ?

Nice. I'm actually sad it took me this long to find it.

I know a few guys liked me in my lifetime, but... :pinkiegasp: Never thought they'd do that!!

Comment posted by DoYouLikePonies deleted Jul 8th, 2014

WOW that was good anymore stories like this one and "your mine" if so please send me a link:twilightsmile:

Well, I actually want Dusk desperately:moustache:

Login or register to comment