• Published 16th Dec 2013
  • 380 Views, 39 Comments

Rosie and the Doctor adventures: The Truth?? - Rosie and the Doctor



The Doctor and most recent companion, Rosie, embark on adventure. Seeking danger along the way, but is Rosie seeking danger like the Doctor? Or something more?

  • ...
5
 39
 380

Chapter 6: The Escape

Doctor's POV
Present Day...







I could feel the effects of the Master's sleeping gas wearing off. I slowly opened my eyes and immediately remembered what took place before I blacked out. 'Rosie! The Master still has her!' I tried to stand but felt lightheaded and fell back to the floor. Who knew what the Master wanted her for. For all I knew he had already kill-" 'No! I can't think like that!! I just need to get to her!' Oh how sometimes I wish Jack was here...

I finally found the strength to stand and made my way out of the TARDIS and headed in the direction the Master was headed.

"I just hope I'm not too late..." I said under my breath as I ran.


Rosie's POV
Present Day...







I was still shocked by what had just happened. I couldn't move. I just watched a psychotic stallion kill one of my only and closest friends. I shook the feeling of shock and ran to Jack. I put my ear to his chest even though I already knew it was too late. I knew what happened but it took a while for it to sink in. When it did, though, I began to sob. My sadness quickly turned to anger, as it always did, when I saw the Master's face. No guilt. No remorse. Not even nothing! Instead he had a smile on his face that looked like he had played a brilliant prank on a friend. Then he began to laugh and I was sent over the edge!

"What the hell is wrong with you!!?? How could you laugh after you just killed my friend!? I swear to Celestia I'm going to make you suffer!! I will spend the rest of my life making sure yours is a living HELL!!! How could a pony murder another pony like that and laugh!!? Your a monster!! Yo-your insane!!" I screamed at him as more hot tears streamed down my cheeks.

He chuckled a bit more then spoke. "First of all: I know I'm insane. Thank you for noticing. Second: I'm not a pony I'm a Time Lord. Don't mix up the two. And third: How long have you known Mr. Harkness?" He chuckled again.

"All my life. Why?" This was the first time in a long time I was genuinely confused. As he answered he didn't look at me, he was looking past me.

"Tsk tsk Jack, tsk tsk. All that time and you never told the poor girl? It's a wonder she knows anything." Before I could respond I felt a hoof wrap around my waist. I turned to see Jack was up and fine. I couldn't even see a bullet wound!

"J-Jack..? B-but... You where... A-and I..." He took his hoof off of me and stood next to me.

"Sorry to scare ya like that but I'll explain everything lat-" Then I did two things that surprised all of us, even me! First I slapped him across the face.

"Ow what was that fo-" Then I kissed him! That one surprised mostly me as I did not mean to do it! But I did find myself to quite enjoy it and found myself melting into the kiss.

I had lost track of time as I held the kiss, hoping it would last forever, but all good things must come to an end. Jack broke the kiss and held a hoof to my cheek as I blushed like a madpony! I didn't want to look him in the eyes, so I looked at my hooves. He put his hoof under my chin and gently lifted my head so my eyes would meet his. I was expecting him to look at me with that dumb smirk of his, but he didn't. Instead he gave me a small smile with kindness in his eyes. I returned the smile and my blush faded, slightly. He removed his hoof and stood in front of me.

"Alright Master I don't care what your planning or how your even here, but I do know this: Whatever your planning involves Rosie and that's not OK with me! Knowing you, it can't be anything good! So you have exactly one minute to buck off yourself or I'll come over there an' make ya! Understand?"

"You really don't get it do you? I'm trying to fix the universe and if that costs the life of one Unicorn I think we'll all get by don't you?"

"Why do you need me specifically? Why am I so important? Can't you just use a different Unicorn?" Jack gave me a this-isn't-your-fight face. I rolled my eyes and ignored him. Of course it was my fight! The Master wanted my magic for Celestia sake!

"Because there are only two Unicorns in this timeline that have the sort of raw untamed magic I need to fix this little tear. Besides, what are you gonna do to me? Whoop my ass!? Your just a little girl that swoons for every handsome stallion she sees! I've got you wrapped around my hoof!" He came up to me and whispered in my ear,"So you can't stop me." He walked around me and brushed my cheek with his tail and I blushed. 'He's right... I am just a love-struck filly... I can't stop him' I looked at the ground feeling, once again, helpless...

"No. She can't. But I can, and I will!" The familiar voice was followed by a high pitched whirring noise and the Master's console sparked and burst into flames. Suddenly I saw a tan hoof grab mine and looked up to see the Doctor's usual childish smile as he whispered his favorite word to me: "Run!" So I ran, just as I have been for so many years. I ran with that impossible stallion.

The Master ran to his console trying to stop it from sparking or catching on fire even more. Then Jack opened the door and motioned for me and the Doctor to make a break for it. "GO!! While he's distracted! Go! Go! Go!"

As we ran I found myself smiling as I thought to myself. 'Just like old times. Just me and my boys, running. Nothings changed.


Master's POV
Present Day- 10 Minutes Later...







I finally got the console to stop blazing but I also let my prize escape. The Doctor had to know of the tear, how couldn't he! 'He knows... He also knows that she's the only one who can repair it.' I never knew what he saw in his companions. In our universe and this one. But I definitely knew what he saw in her. She was spunky, fearless, willing, everything he used to look for in his human companions all jumbled up into one pretty, sweet, pink Unicorn. I was going to enjoy ripping her from him and making him watch her suffer. You know like I do.

'He obviously likes her too. Lucky me! Not only do I get to make him suffer but I also get to break both his hearts!! Oh this is too delicious!' I couldn't wait to get started.

"Come along Inkie we have a console to fix and a Time Lord to crush."

"Oh goodie! Sounds like fun Master!" I smiled at her enthusiasm.

"Yes it will be my dear Inkie, it will be... AHAHAHA!!"

"Yay! Evil laugh time! MWAHAHA!"



'So it begins old friend...' I thought to myself and smiled.

Author's Note:

Sorry this took so long!! I was having writer block... Well here ya go. Hope you enjoy!

As usual tell me what you did or didn't like and constructive feedback is greatly encouraged! Oh and please like and favorite my story if you have not done so already! Only if you like it that is.