• Published 16th Dec 2013
  • 15,537 Views, 742 Comments

Daughter of Darkness - Tatsurou



Scootaloo introduces her parents to Ponyville. Hilarity ensues.

  • ...
23
 742
 15,537

Siblings

Scootaloo grinned widely as she raced around, searching for Jerry. They were playing hide and seek, and Jerry was exceptionally good at that game even when he wasn't using his abilities to pop in and out of places like Pinkie Pie (a detail that had set Twilight on another desperate study of Pinkie's unique abilities). They'd taken it into the Everfree Forest, since between Scootaloo's building magic and Jerry's unique nature, things in the Forest fell into two categories: things that couldn't hurt them; and things with enough recognition capability and sense to not cross something that shared Alucard's energy.

Scootaloo paused as her magical senses picked up something...familiarly unfamiliar. She focused on the sense, trying to sort it out. Eventually, she came to a conclusion. She was feeling a vampiric power, and one she hadn't encountered before. Her eyes lit up eagerly as she rushed towards the source, since she knew this would be something awesome that either she and Jerry could handle or would bring her father. So either she got to have an awesome battle, or she got to witness an even more awesome battle. Win win.

As she reached the source of the sensation, the air ripped open in front of her and a young humanoid woman fell out, clutching part of a desiccated, drained corpse. "God save the queen, ice bitch," the woman growled as she dropped the body, which dissolved into dust.

Scootaloo took in the figure as she stood up. She was dressed in a yellow outfit that in pattern somewhat resembled Trottingham's police uniforms, had bright yellow hair, glowing red eyes, and larger curves than Alucard had that one time Scootaloo had walked in on her parents genderswapped.

(Luna (or Artemis, as 'Girlycard' insisted on calling 'him' then) had freaked out about explaining it, but Scootaloo had simply asked for some money for the latest Cutie Mark attempt before walking back out. It was hardly the strangest thing she'd expected when she'd opened the bedroom door when it was ajar. ...not for the first time, Scootaloo wondered if she was excessively disturbed or extremely well adjusted. With Alucard as her Dad, she had to be one or the other.)

Turning her attention away from her thoughts and back to the vampire woman in front of her, Scootaloo observed that her dark magic seemed abnormally focused into her left arm, not unlike when Alucard was about to unleash one of his familiars. Shrugging, Scootaloo decided to address the figure in proper fuck-mothering vampony style. "Yo, big-tittied police girl!" she called out, remembering what Alucard had called the upper body curves.

The woman twitched, her eyes narrowing. "I have a name!" she screamed out, a soft British accent giving her voice a pleasant timbre save for the fact she was screaming in rage as she spun towards Scootaloo. "You are..." Her voice trailed off as she caught sight of Scootaloo. "...fucking adorable!" she squealed out eagerly, rushing forward.

Scootaloo leapt back, catching a branch with her tail and yanking herself into the tree. "Stay back police girl! I don't want to be crushed to death in your big tits, I don't swing that way!"

"I have a name!" the woman repeated angrily.

"And so do I, but we're both still lacking!" Scootaloo snapped back.

The woman glared into Scootaloo's eyes for a time, and Scootaloo got a sense of her abilities. She was easily on the same scale as Alucard, though a good deal lower on said scale. This was rather concerning if Alucard didn't show up soon. Thankfully, she knew the Sun's Blessing was protecting her from the return probe, beyond showing that she was vampiric in nature.

The woman relaxed with a smile. "You're right, that was rude of me. I'm Seras Victoria."

"Scootaloo."

Seras squeed again. "I was right. You are fucking adorable!"

"And you're still a big-tittied police girl," Scootaloo snapped back.

Seras twitched visibly. "...look, I think we got off to the wrong foot. Let's try this again. There's someone here I'm trying to find, and you can help me...either by telling me what you know about him, or by giving me that knowledge when I drink all of your blood."

"Yeah...Dad wouldn't like it if you tried that," Scootaloo replied with a shrug. "I could feel your power and you're good...but not that good. Besides, then Mom and my Aunt would step in. Good luck facing flesh-and-blood goddesses." That's how her Dad had explained the relation between his own power and that of the Diarchs, so she figured this would be a good way to explain it here.

Scootaloo wasn't sure what Seras' expression was, but she deduced it was an attempt at going pale without the benefit of blood draining. "R-right...look, I'm looking for a man in a red trenchcoat-"

"The No Life King fuck-mothering vampire?" Scootaloo interrupted.

"Yes! You know him?" Seras responded eagerly.

Scootaloo giggled impishly. "Oh, quite well. I can take you right to where he lives. Follow me!" With that, she turned and headed for town, sending a mental command (that ability was so useful) to Jerry to meet her there, calling the game on account of tits. She wasn't surprised this made Jerry laugh uproariously.

It wasn't long before Scootaloo reached her house, and to her surprise Seras had kept up with her every step of the way. Chuckling to herself, she pushed the door open.

"Oh there you are, Scoots!" Alucard spoke up as he came to the door. "Think you can take care of yourself again? I'm trying to convince your Mom you don't need a sitter, but-" He blinked as he caught sight of Seras. "Police girl! I missed those tits!"

"I...I'd rather you addressed me by name, Master," Seras spoke up in embarrassment.

Master? Scootaloo thought in surprise. Dad sired her? This should be interesting.

"Huh, I probably should, all things considered," Alucard admitted. "How'd you get here, anyway?"

"I finally got sick of Integra yelling at me and pushing me around, drained her dry, and used the power boost and her call history to get a lock on where you were so I could find you," Seras explained bashfully. "I...guess I missed by a bit."

"Nah, I dropped my phone in the Forest after the bitch called me-" Alucard began.

"Alucard!" Luna snapped from in the house. "What have I told you about teaching Scootaloo bad words?"

"Not where you can hear it so you can have plausible deniability!" Alucard called back. "But forget about that, I found us a sitter!"

"Sitter?" Seras asked in confusion. "I don't-"

Luna stepped to the door. "A sitter? Who-...Alucard, who is this woman?"

"It's Seras of the big tits in uniform," Alucard explained. "I've told you about her."

"Oh yes!" Luna continued with much more warmth. "So she's going to be watching over Scootaloo during our date?"

"Date?" Seras whimpered, tilting her head in confusion.

"Yup!" Alucard confirmed. He turned to Scootaloo. "Now be good for your big sis, okay little night angel?"

"Big sister?" Scootaloo squealed in excitement.

"Big...sister...?" Seras whimpered as she sank to her knees.

Luna tilted her head. "She seems...broken," she observed worriedly.

"She'll get over it!" Alucard proclaimed dismissively as he and Luna vanished.

"Bye Mom! Bye Dad!" Scootaloo called into the magic vortex as it faded. "See you when you get back!"

"Mom?" Seras murmured in shock. "Dad?"

Scootaloo turned to look at her sister in concern. She rubbed her chin as she tried to figure out what was wrong with her.

"But...Master...I..."

Scootaloo let out a soft grunt as she put it together. "Didn't realize till now the sire relationship was paternal?" she asked comfortingly.

"He never acted like it was!" Seras complained irritably. She then paused. "Well, as far as I know, anyway. Master is..."

"Yeah, that sums it up nicely," Scootaloo confirmed. "Dad is. So...what do you want to do?"

"Bemoan the fact that the man I'd pinned most of my hopes for a future involving a bond of shared love and physical intimacy with thinks of himself as my father and he's probably the only even remotely humanoid being in this entire world which I don't have enough magic to escape, meaning I'm trapped here as an eternal alien virgin who will likely always be childless as the local deities probably frown on random vampiric turnings?" Seras groaned morosely.

Scootaloo blinked. "Wow. Mood swing, much?"

"Yeah...I was damaged goods when Master turned me," Seras explained. "Still getting used to actually having the power to fix things...and the whole 'immortal/blood-sucking' thing." She leaned back against the wall of the house. "God I could use a good fuck..."

"The babies would still be beautiful, fräulein," Jerry observed from the roof, purring softly.

Seras yelped as she leapt away. "You're dead!" she proclaimed in confusion.

"I was brought back to be Mistress' pet," Jerry explained.

"This is Jerry!" Scootaloo explained. "He's my kitty."

Seras stared at Jerry for a time. Finally, she turned to Scootaloo. "Do your folks swing?"

"I don't know what that means," Scootaloo pointed out.

"They do not," Jerry supplied. "Surprisingly enough, they are fully dedicated to each other to the exclusion of awareness of other options."

Seras sighed. "...yes, I apparently am that desperate," she grumbled as she walked into the house, dragging Jerry after her by his tail. "...is this bit new?"

Scootaloo blinked for a time. "So...my big sister is going to have sex with my pet kitty," she observed calmly. "And...my only thought is that Dad would probably want me to get it recorded. Disturbed or well adjusted...probably both." Turning, she went looking for Featherweight.

Author's Note:

Alucard has informed me that readers who comment only with "It's Alive!" or the like will be fed to Seras Victoria. You have been warned.

Also, further updates on this story will be "as I get ideas".