• Published 16th Dec 2013
  • 15,544 Views, 742 Comments

Daughter of Darkness - Tatsurou



Scootaloo introduces her parents to Ponyville. Hilarity ensues.

  • ...
23
 742
 15,544

Weirdly Normal

Scootaloo walked happily down the street with her parents. Inside, she was on Cloud Nine. For the first time since the day of her birth, her family was all together in one place, without anything hanging over their heads. Gazing up at the full moon, Scootaloo thanked whatever higher powers there were for such a wonderful gift.

However, she began to notice the gazes her parents were exchanging. She knew what those meant. It was their wedding anniversary, after all. Although she wanted to have more time with her family, she didn't want to be around when her Dad stopped holding back and started 'playing' with her Mom. And she didn't really want to get in the way of them enjoying the night either. "Mom! Dad!" she called out. "I'm going to go find Rainbow Dash, show her my awesome wings!" She flapped her wings again, still loving how they felt with the added span from the webbed region.

Alucard chuckled. "Alright. Go have fun."

"But be careful!" Luna added worriedly.

Scootaloo chuckled. "I will!" she called back to both of them, dashing away as she saw them starting to give each other goo-goo eyes. As much as she loved her parents and wanted to spend time with them, the last thing she wanted was to be around when they started getting mushy...because of where her Dad would be sure to lead that.

"You sure seem to be in a hurry, Squirt!" a voice called from above.

Scootaloo looked up. "Rainbow!" she said happily, seeing her idol on a low thundercloud, dressed as a Shadowbolt. Spreading her wings, Scootaloo tried a few experimental flaps, managing to get a bit of height. However, her muscles weren't used to moving such large wings, and she was rapidly growing sore.

Chuckling, Rainbow reached out a hoof and pulled her onto the cloud. "Cool costume, Scoot," she said. "How'd you get the wings to stay on like that?"

Scootaloo chuckled. "Actually...they're real. This is what I really look like. My usual appearance is the result of a spell to protect me from sunlight, since I'm vulnerable to it normally."

"You mean like a vampony?" Rainbow asked, her eyes going wide.

"A fuck-mothering vampony!" Scootaloo said proudly. "Well, I don't think I've quite earned the fuck-mothering part of the title yet..."

The prismatic Pegasus grinned widely. "That is so awesome!"

Scootaloo grinned widely. "Thanks," she said, glad this new side of her didn't leave Rainbow freaked out or anything like that.

"So..." Rainbow began carefully, "...you seemed in a real hurry to get away from your folks."

Scootaloo groaned. "Yeah. When they start looking at each other like that, it's a good idea to be elsewhere."

"What do you mean?"

She shook her head. "Well...have you ever known one of those couples who love each other way too much?"

Rainbow frowned as she puzzled Scoot's meaning then groaned. "Oh Luna's sweet flank, they're like my folks! It's why I moved out as soon as I could. I know your pain."

Scootaloo smiled that she didn't have to explain further. Then she frowned. "You think my Mom has a sweet flank?"

Rainbow blushed. "Umm...it's just an expression, you know...like 'Celestia's swollen teats'."

"Why would my aunt have swollen teats?" Scootaloo asked, tilting her head. "What are teats?"

As Rainbow groaned and face-hoofed, Alucard's laughter briefly echoed through Ponyville.


Luna and Alucard walked calmly through Ponyville, each with a huge smile on their faces as they kept glancing at each other. Alucard was the first to speak. "We have a very considerate daughter. I wonder where she gets that?"

Luna tilted her head. "What do you mean?"

"She gave us privacy," he replies easily. "Did you see how quickly she ran off to find Rainbow, leaving us alone?"

Luna blushed, putting a hoof to her mouth. "Oh my. I hope I did not make her feel unwelcome."

Alucard chuckled softly. "Nothing of the sort. She's just coming onto puberty, and nothing is more awkward to an adolescent than their parents getting lovey-dovey."

She chuckled in response. "I see your point." She then looked at her husband side on. "Although I must admit, I'm surprised you haven't moved our actions beyond 'lovey-dovey' just now."

He snickered. "Which of course you actually want."

"I won't deny the possibility," she replied archly.

Alucard rolled his eyes. "As much fun as that is - and don't get me wrong, it's tons of fun - there's more to us than that." He looked down at her seriously. "Luna, my heart may be still, dead, shrunken, moldering, decayed, puss-riddled, and bouncing around at random inside my chest to avoid any possible incoming stakes-"

A nearby stallion vomited from overhearing the descriptive imagery.

"Hey!" Alucard snapped at the stallion. "Trying to be romantic here!" He turned back to Luna. "Where was I?"

"Avoiding stakes," Luna replied curiously.

"Ah, yes. Anyway, my heart may be all that..." He knelt down to eye level with her. "But it is wholly thine," he spake formally, "and has been from the day I first laid eyes on thee."

Luna gasped. "Oh...Alucard...do you really mean that?"

He grinned. "Of course. Don't you remember how determinedly I pursued you? Did you think I was just desperate?" He gently stroked her cheek. "Always before in my past, when I first saw something, my reaction was always eat, kill, or fuck. Not with you."

Her eyes grew rather misty. "Oh Alucard..." She wrapped a foreleg and both wings around him, nuzzling into his neck. "You are rude, crude, socially unacceptable by any era, and completely without morals or scruples...but you always know just what to say to make me melt into your arms."

Smiling, Alucard wrapped his arms around her. "I'm just awesome like that." He licked her ear playfully.

She shivered in delight. "Bite me," she whispered eagerly.

Grinning, he opened his mouth wide...then suddenly burst into laughter.

Luna tilted her head. "What?" she asked, somewhat perturbed at the ruined mood, but curious.

"Our little hellspawn is being absolutely wicked! And to her big-sister-figure/idol no less! It's too funny!"

Luna rolled her eyes as she nuzzled into him, calmer this time. "You must be so proud," she said calmly, though inside she was pleased.