• Published 17th Dec 2013
  • 1,076 Views, 128 Comments

Day to day - Elderly



A new colt has arrived in ponyville and there not a person who knows what he is but himself. Years of him living on his own has led him to creating his own lies and believing them.

  • ...
1
 128
 1,076

Exeptional Part 1( To be revised)

Ice Drop was resting on one of the buildings near the towns center. From the roof he could smell the goods that were being made from within. He could tell that this was a bakery just from all the assortments of sugary items inside. The swirls of smoke from the chimney told him that the ponies in side had a good sized fire inside and were probably spending there time inside having fun together when they were on their off time. There was probably a little filly or colt inside spending time with his parents. They were a happy family in a world that seemed all to grateful for its inhabitants and the world was so nice and pleasant. The whole world seemed to be so nice to most of the ponies that they ignore the ponies that don't live the good life and leave them to live in places that they barely manage to find or stick them in homes with parents that don't even care about them. Such as him. Even Scootaloo has had a bad life yet she seems to just push it off and have fun anyway.

Ice Drop found himself staring at the tree in the middle of town, all lifeless and bare of any decorations. " This must have been the tree that we were going to decorate." Ice Drop flew down to the base of the tree where all the decorations were. Most were in boxes that were protected from the snow while a few were scattered about and could be seen in the area. He went to collect the ordainments that had been thrown about.

He had one is his mouth and was starting to return it to the box when an adult stallion came out of the door from the house." HEY! Are you the one who did all that!"

Ice Drop dropped the ordainment in his mouth into the box. He shook his head and went back to the rest that were on the ground and picked up another one.

The stallion called back after him." Come here then." Ice Drop looked over in the stallions direction but continued on with picking up the ordainments. " Come on over here." Ice Drop still just went on to collect the ordainments and the stallion trotted over to him. " Come on in son, i'm sure you'll like it on the inside.

Ice Drop hesitated when the stallion called him son but went on with his doings." Im good."

" Are you sure, you don't look so good." Ice Drop said nothing but looked up at the stallion." Just come on in." The stallion started moving in the direction of his house and Ice Drop followed.

Once inside the house, the stallion led Ice Drop to the living room where he told Ice Drop to stay. He could see the fire that the smoke from the chimney had come from. Once the stallion had left the room, Ice Drop moved as far as he could from the fire. Here in the corner were the window was, probably the one that The stallion had seen him through. Here he couldn't feel the heat the the fire had dropped onto him.

Ice Drop was sitting on the floor when the stallion came back into the room. He looked worried for a second but saw Ice Drop in the corner and relaxed." Follow me." Ice Drop was more than happy to get out of the room and into someplace that may be cooler.

He was led into a room where three other ponies were waiting. One was probably his wife and the other two his children. Music started playing and he instantly herd a chorus of welcomes as he walked in and his two kids ran up to him trying to give him a hug. " DON"T TOUCH ME!" Ice Drops voice was herd over the the music and the parents talking. The two stopped from their escapade and the two adult looked over at him. Ice Drop shrunk back in fear. " I don't like to be touched for good reasons."

The two kids looked over at each other and started giggling. They went back at trying to hug Ice Drop and he shrunk back further from them. The boy managed to get a leg around him and instantly drew back. His leg was mostly blue from the cold that emanated from Ice Drops body. The blue leaked from his foreleg and the boy gave Ice Drop a hard look. " What did you do."

" Like I said, I don't like to be touched."

" That doesn't tell me what you did."

" It's not what I did, it's what I did."

" What does that mean!"

The male stallion stepped in on the conversation. " What happened here?"

"When I tried to hug him, he turned me to blue! TO BLUE!"

" That's what I do." Ice Drops voice dropped into a moping like sound.

" You change the color of his fur?"

Ice Drop was really slow to his answer," Yes, in a way. I really changed everything about him in that general area that he touched me with."

" You changed everything about him?"

" Pretty much."

" How did you do that?"

" Thats just what happens when you touch me. That is-."

" That is?" The stallion lifted an eye.

" It's nothing important."

" Everything that you can tell me is important."

"I-I- I need to go home. It's getting late."

" And where do you live? I would like to have a talk with you parents about your... ability."

" Where I live isn't important." Ice Drop started making his way for the door when the stallion stopped him.

" Everything, is important." Ice Drop backed up from the stallion and started looking for another escape route. The Window! He started running for the window. Once he got there he tried to open it but failed. " Ugh, another bared window. Can't believe I didn't see that." Ice Drop face hoofed.

The stallion spoke up." Did you forget to have a V- hay."

With his only way blocked, Ice Drop conceded. "I currently live at the orphanage."

The stallion looked confused." Orphanage? You mean the homing building?"

" Ya, the homing building." Ice Drop rolled his eyes.

" Are you connected to your roommate?"

Ice Drop let of a sigh." Not anymore."

" Great! I mean, what is you name?"

" My name is Ice Drop."

" Cool, Im Cotten Candy. My colts name is Sugar Candy." He pointed over to the two other ponies that had watched everything from the past few minutes. " She is Ditzy Do and her daughter Dinky Do." They waved at Ice Drop." She's been a good friend for a long time."

" Your not a family?"

"Nope."

Ditzy spoke up," He made fun of me because of my eyes when I was young."

" That's in the past."

" You still did."

"Okayyy, moving on. Ice, your free to stay here if you want or go to the homing building. I won't tell the parents about you and you turn ponies to blue problem. That will only stir trouble."

Ice Drop turned to leave but stopped at the door. " How do you know about the parents?"

" Me? I used to live there. Worst place I have ever been. Im sure you'll survive the next few days though. So, since your still here, what did you get for Hearth warming?"

" I got nothing. Neither did Scootaloo"

" YOU DIDN'T GET ANYTHING!"

"Nope. The parents ignore me and Scootaloo. We are the one's that they don't really care about."

"Bda bda. Stay there for just a second." Cotten Candy left the room in a hurry and Ditzy Do walked up to Ice Drop and poked her wing against his side before he could say anything. Ice Drop gave her a strong glare and she removed her wing from his side. It too had turned a a blue color just like Sugar Candy's foreleg.

Cotten Candy walked back into the room with a thick rope in his mouth. " I think you should take this. I know it looks intimidating but it's a lot of fun." Laying beside him was a boogie board with a dragon painted burned into the wood. The burns had been painted over to give it a higher definition and a more realistic look. The board had even been freshly waxed.

Ice Drops expression dropped into a new stunned yet sad look. " You giving that to me?"

Author's Note:

V-hay. Im sorry guys but I had to. Don't hate me. Ok, When I made Cotten Candy, I was not aware that there was A character named Cotten candy in the previous generations.