• Published 14th Dec 2013
  • 3,966 Views, 488 Comments

CAPS LOCK - Final Draft



The CMC learn the hard way that you should never feed a troll.

  • ...
18
 488
 3,966

III: An Exchange

The class watched in morbid curiosity as the mares on the screen began kissing and feeling each other up. Caps Lock sat there with the screen in his hooves, and a smile on his face. He wasn’t interested in the video; he was interested in his classmate’s reactions.

“I don’t get it,” Snips whispered. “Is something supposed to happen?”

“Just wait,” Caps Lock replied, trying not to laugh.

The class leaned in closer to the screen and their faces turned to disgust. “Why-why is she doing that?!” Snips asked, unable to look away from the screen. “Wait…What? No…No! NO!”

Caps Lock burst out laughing as everypony watching the screen began gagging and screaming. Several threw up right there on the floor, the rest made a mad dash for the door, waking Cherilee from her slumber.

“Class dismissed,” she said woozily. “Your homework for tonight…Get me some more whiskey.”

Her head hit the desk again as the rest of the class walked, trudged, and even crawled out of the building. Caps Lock shut his device off and tossed it into his school bag with another laugh.

“This is gonna be so easy, trolololol,” Caps Lock said to himself. He swung his bag over his shoulder and left the classroom singing, “I’m so fresh, you can suck my nuts!”

Outside, Snips and Snails were standing together with their eyes closed and their knees shaking. The sheer willpower it was taking them to refrain from vomiting was amazing.

“Why?” Snips asked quietly. “Why did it look like…like soft-serve chocolate ice-cream? Why did it-why did…why-BLEEEURRRRRR!”

The short unicorn could no longer keep his breakfast down and vomited into Snail’s face. Snails in turn then had the contents of his stomach travel up his esophagus and spray all over his friend. They sat there coughing and crying, dripping and shaking, when Caps Lock finally walked out.

“’Sup, phallus heads?” Caps Lock asked, pointing to the unicorns’ horns. They looked at him and nearly sent up whatever was left in their stomachs. “Hey, you two look like you have tummy-aches.”

“It…it hurts!” Snails moaned, closing his eyes and rubbing his stomach.

Caps Lock’s grin got a little wider as an idea came to him. “Hey, you wanna know a good medicine for upset stomach?”

The two unicorns looked at him, then to each other, and nodded. A few of the other sick ponies gathered around to listen.

“Okay listen, your parents probably have some under the sink in your kitchen,” Caps Lock started. “It comes in a blue and white jug…red label…says “BLEACH” on it. Works like a charm.”

“How…how does it taste?” Snails asked warily.

“It tastes like bleach, duh,” Caps Lock replied, rolling his eyes.

“But, what does bleach taste like?” Snips questioned.

“BLEACH. IT TASTES LIKE BLEACH,” Caps Lock replied once more, loudly and calmly. “Just drink some, you’ll feel better.”

The ponies dispersed, muttering amongst themselves, but feeling better knowing all they had to do was drink some bleach to feel better. Caps Lock, feeling extremely accomplished, decided he was going to go home and play some Battle Stallion 3.

Caps Lock was reaching into his schoolbag for his helmet when he saw the shadows of three fillies standing over him. “Gentlemares?” he asked, looking up with a big smile.

“What’s wrong with you?!” Apple Bloom asked, looking at the colt angrily. “Why did ya cut Sweetie’s mane?”

“And why did you show that GROSS video?!” Sweetie Belle asked shrilly.

“I…don’t wanna talk about the video,” Scootaloo mumbled, holding her stomach and closing her eyes.

“Why does anypony do anything?” Caps Lock asked, putting his helmet on and clicking the straps. “For the lulz.”

The CMC, not happy with his answer, followed him to the tree Scootaloo always left her scooter under. Next to it was another scooter, only this one had some strange attachments. There were two large U magnets; one on the front of the handlebars, and one suspended a foot in front of that. The two magnets were facing each other and made for a very odd sight. On top of that, there were flashlights on either side of the scooter, pointing backwards.

“Unless you noobs have something for me, we’re done here,” Caps Lock said, hopping onto his scooter. He flipped on the flashlights and prepared to travel faster than the speed of light with no effort required. The CMC watched as the odd pony scooted away, still using his hooves to achieve forward motion.

AAARG!” Sweetie Belle growled angrily. “What is his deal?!”

“He’s so weird!” Apple Bloom added in.

“I’m gonna be sick,” Scootaloo gurgled. The poor filly couldn’t keep from throwing up any longer, and collapsed to the ground. “Why…Why did they kiss…after...Urrrrrrrg.

Cherilee stumbled out of the schoolhouse and looked around at the puddles of vomit that covered the schoolyard. After a short pause, she bent over and added to it; throwing up her liquid breakfast of coffee and whiskey. Aaaaand then she passed out, face first into the puddle.

“Come on girls,” Apple Bloom said, trying not to look at her inebriated teacher. “Let’s go see if Rarity can fix Sweetie’s mane, and maybe tell us something about Caps Lock.”

---------------------------

“I’m so fresh, you can suck my nuts. I’m so fresh, you can suck my nuts.” Caps Lock continued to sing the inappropriate tune as he rolled through the Ponyville streets. He had to come to a stop when Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon stepped out in front of him, devious smiles on their faces.

“Hello, Caps Lock,” Diamond Tiara said, looking over the colt’s strange ride.

“TITS OR—!”

“STOP AND LISTEN!” Diamond Tiara interrupted. Caps Lock raised an eyebrow and actually gave the filly his attention.

“Speak before I mute you,” Caps Lock said, crossing his forearms across his chest.

“You’re weird…but I think I like you,” Diamond Tiara said, batting her eyelashes.

“You want the D,” Caps Lock said, a large grin on his face.

“I…don’t know what that means,” Diamond Tiara replied. Her look of confusion disappeared as she continued. “Anyway, I think you could help us play a little trick on those stupid blank flanks from school. It’ll be fun.”

“S my D and it’s a deal,” Caps Lock replied.

“I, I don’t know what that—”

“ESSSSSSSSS. MY. DEEEEEEEE.” He slowly pronounced the letters as loud as he could. A few passing ponies looked at him with strange glances.

“But, what, how—UGH! Just tell me how to S your D and I will!” Diamond Tiara shouted.

Caps Lock grinned and smoothly replied, “Soft…and slow.” He then beckoned for Diamond Tiara to follow him behind the building they were standing next to. She and Silver Spoon went to follow, but Caps Lock stopped and put his hoof up to Silver Spoon. He looked her up and down before shouting, “TWO OUTTA TEN! WOULD NOT BANG!”

“Just wait here while I S his D,” Diamond Tiara whispered to Silver Spoon. “Ugh, that sounds so stupid,” she shouted, turning to Caps Lock. “What’s it even mean?”

“Oh,” Caps Lock said, “you’re gonna find out.”

Author's Note:

This chapter is completely inappropriate, and I hope you enjoy it.

IMPORTANT NOTES IN CAPITAL LETTERS:
The bleach thing is dark, I get it, but I will not be killing any ponies in this story! The issue gets resolved next chapter
AND THERE WILL BE NO CLOP! (Just a before, and after, and it leaves Diamond Tiara scarred for life...you want anything else?!)