• Published 20th Dec 2013
  • 13,266 Views, 705 Comments

To Love A Non-Brony - The Forgotten Host



TD and Celestia. Without a doubt one of Equestria's greatest rivalries. Imagine Celestia's surprise when she is asked out on a date by none other than TD.

  • ...
72
 705
 13,266

Deal

“Why are you here Chrysalis?” I demanded, keeping my magical grasp on her firm.

“Oh no reason, really,” she answered calmly with a smug smile on her face, “just wandering here and there, feeding on pony love. Speaking of which…”

Her horn glowed a bright light and, to my shock and horror, she cancelled my levitation spell almost effortlessly. She dropped on her hoof. “You’re a bigger feast than Shining Armor!” I channeled energy into my horn and sent a volley of projectiles her way which she blocked easily with a magic shield.“This ‘TD’, what is so special about him that he made you of all ponies fall in love with him?”

“What do you know about him?” I lunged at her and she swatted me out of her way like a common house fly with the flick of her hoof.

“Oh nothing much,” she said, smiling wryly “Just that a certain princess has a schoolfilly crush on him.”

I got on my hooves and channeled a large amount magic into it. Chrysalis did the same thing with her horn and we fired our magical blast at each other. They collided and the rest was a battle of will; whose magic would run out first. I was putting all the force in the blast that I could but Chrysalis seemed like she was not even trying. She overpowered me almost effortlessly and I was slammed at the nearest wall.

She smiled a smug smile and put a reverse shield around me. Meaning things could go in the shield but could not come out. I rubbed the side of my head with a hoof. That was going to leave a bruise. “So much power. How long have you been feeding off of me?”

“Since the Gala. You’d be surprised how easy you can let your guard down near that… ‘human’ you call it?” she replied as she engulfed herself in green fire. When the flames died, the bartender stepped out. “You gave out more love in mere hours than the Shining brat could in weeks.” She changed back into her real form. “And that’s saying something.” She channeled energy through her horn and blasted me. “I haven’t been this powerful since the wedding, you know.” Her smile widened displaying her sharp, carnivorous fangs. “I could kill you right here and now.”

Her horn glowed brighter and the shield began to shrink. I tried to break it, but the attempt proved to be futile. Chrysalis’ smile fell into a frown, but she continued, “When my plan to take over the Canterlot wedding proved to be a huge failure, I was banished by my own people. All because two foolish ponies defeated me with what I and my race feed off of. Poetic irony, isn’t it, Celestia?” By the time she was done with the last sentence, the shield was shrunk so much that I had to lower my head so I wouldn’t hit it against the top. It became increasingly difficult for me to breathe. I tried desperately to blast my way out of the shield, but nothing I did helped.

Suddenly the shield disappeared and Chrysalis blasted me so hard, I fell to the floor. She walked over to me and held my face in her hoof and smiled ominously. “You should consider yourself lucky, Celestia. If you weren’t my source for all this power, you would have been a bloody mass of alicorn meat on the floor by now.” I channeled energy into my horn to attack her, but she interrupted by slamming her hoof on the side of my face. “So you’re probably wondering, ‘why did you reveal yourself to me, Chrysalis?’ Well the answer is simple, really. I want to propose a deal.”

“What deal?” I inquired. I couldn’t take her head on. She was too powerful.

“It’s simple, really,” she answered. “I will make the human fall in love with you. It won’t even be fake, just… unnatural. The spell I’ll use on him will take a passive effect on him. He will still be the same being in personality.”

My eyes went wide for a moment. “What?”

She laughed, not loud enough for the guards to be alerted, but loud enough for me to hear her. “It seems I’ve peaked your interest. And in return, you don’t even have to do anything! With you constantly supplying me with love energy, I’ll never starve!”

“Why are you telling me this? You could have just kept yourself in hiding and stolen love from me--” She blasted me again and I fell over. I couldn’t believe how strong she was right now.

“You would have found me eventually. So, Princess Celestia, do we have a deal?”

I spat blood and tried to get up. I tried in vain and, quickly fell over. I didn’t have to look at myself in the mirror to know I was in bad condition. But to my surprise, I was aided by Chrysalis’ levitation. “Think about it Celestia,” she said. “You get your boy toy, and I get all the love I want. What’s not to... ehe, love?”

I narrowed my eyes. “What do you plan to do with all the love energy?”

She looked to the side with venom. “Squash the changelings who banished me, for starters. I can’t take on Equestria since that wretched insect Cadance can turn my own energy against me.”

“And what will you do if I refuse?”

She looked at me unimpressed and struck me with a magical blast again this was the hardest blow yet. “That’s a bit self-explanatory, don’t you think?”

I tried to get on my hooves again, but cringed in pain as I realized my foreleg had been injured severely. She had me in a corner at this point and if I did not agree with the bargain, she would end me on the spot.

However, to my extreme guilt, I could not help but think of the prospect of having another chance with TD. Even after all this time, I knew I was going to regret doing this instantly, but I did not have a choice in the matter, and the worst part? The worst part was I might have actually considered her bargain if I did. I’d still be willing to sell my soul to the devil to fulfill a selfish desire and be in the arms of he who I loved the most.

“Alright,” I said regretfully and yet somehow, shamelessly. “Do what you must to get TD to fall in love with me.”

Chrysalis smiled maniacally “It’s good you’re seeing things my way Celestia.” She said before blasting me so hard I was sent flying towards the wall. The last thing I saw before being passed out was her ominous smile.

Author's Note:

Edited by Bronywriter