• Published 13th Dec 2013
  • 1,465 Views, 19 Comments

Treasonous Love. - wisp1



Midnight wisp, a Unicorn stallion who finds love in an odd looking changeling. Although, changelings are still looked down upon in Equestria. M\M, first story, if it does fine then ill keep making more.

  • ...
4
 19
 1,465

Interruptions

The bathtub filled to the rim, steam rising from it. "Here, let me get your bandages." Midnight said, grabbing the bandages from around Vie's waist and hooves, upon inspection, all of Vie's cuts were healed with no scars in sight. "Wow, you healed pretty fast. I wouldn't imagine love had anything to do with that?" Midnight teased, smiling at Vie who was rubbing the back of his mane with his hoof looking off to the side before retorting. "Hey, you were the one just giving it openly." Midnight now on the back hoof, had a small blush across his muzzle. "Just get in, I'm gonna join you, if you don't mind." Vie kept a smile on his face before replying. "Of course not."

Vie, slipping in the tub, let out a contented sigh, with Midnight getting in on the other side right after him. "Oh yeah, haven't had a bath in two days now." Midnight remarked, Vie giving off a small laugh. "Yes, such a tragedy, I haven't had a bath in months." Now looking at Midnight with a full grin, a small grin appeared on Midnight's face. "Speaking of which, how long was you out there before I found you?"

Vie thought for a moment before answering. "I lived in the Everfree forest for a few months, I would make runs through ponyville to disguise as someone and get some food. But the day you found me, I was surrounded in the Everfree by a pack of Timberwolves, I made my escape through Ponyville, using my disguises to throw them off, which drained up pretty much all of my energy, I made it to the farm before collapsing." Midnight felt a pang in his chest just thinking about Vie when he found him.

"Hey,h-how about we go to dinner tomorrow? There's a cafe I stop by sometimes up the road." Midnight choked on his words but finished his sentence.

"Are you asking me on a date?" Vie teased, smirking all the while at Midnight.

Midnight looked down in an attempt to cover his crimson blush. "O-only if you want too."

Vie giggled at Midnight's bashfulness. "Feels like high school all over again."

"Cut me a break, first time I ever asked anybody." Midnight admitted. "Wow, first person? I'de be lying if I didn't think I felt a bit special." Scooting up to Midnight he nuzzled under his chin. "And i'de love too." Midnight had the biggest smile, returning the nuzzle in kind, breathing in his scent. "I ever tell you, you smell like fresh air and forest?" Midnight said, keeping his eye's closed, wanting the moment to last a bit longer. "Everfree does that to ya." Vie replied, Midnight letting out a laugh from his nose.

"Doesn't bother you dating another stallion?" Midnight questioned, curious to the Changelings feelings about it. "Nope! While I'm not the biggest fan of 'em, I've pretended to be a mare a few times. Although I have a feeling it's gonna be different with you." Vie responded truthfully, Midnight felt a warmth spread through his chest. "And you?" Vie interrogated. Midnight sighed at the memories forming. "I've always been a colt cuddler, family were never really comfortable with it, they just tolerated it. But don't get the wrong idea, they loved me, it would just get uncomfortable sometimes." Vie embraced Midnight further, Midnight resting his head upon Vie's.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Midnight's eye's snapped open, slightly annoyed as Vie backed up some from the position they were sharing. "Who the hay are here around 1:00 'o clock in the morning?" Sighing, Midnight got up from the tub and dried himself off with his magic. "Go ahead and clean yourself up, I'll be back in a minute." Vie nodded grabbing the shampoo bottle as Midnight headed down stairs.

Making it to the door Midnight opened it to see a smiling Princess in front of him. "P-Princess? W-what are you doing here so early?" Stuttering, he bowed slightly, Twilight ignored it, still uncomfortable with people bowing to her. "I'm here about the Changeling you're keeping under your roof." Twilight spoke, her words sounding professional as ever, making her way in, Midnight broke out in a full panic. "W-What do y-you mean? There's no Ch-Changeling here, no mam!" Keeping a plastic smile on his face, breaking out in a sweat, Twilight sighed, her patience already running low. "Look, I've been watching you, I already know about you two, about 'Vie' and I'm not about to believe a Changeling just turned good, now just show him to me so I can see it for myself." Midnight gulped, opening his mouth before calling for Vie. "Hey Vie, come on down when your done!" Vie started down the staircase, slowing down when he noticed the Princess. "Whats going on Midnight?" Vie asked, but before Midnight could answer Twilight enveloped them both in her magic and set them in front of her, inspecting them and running scans on them. "No signs of him controlling you." She mumbled to herself, Midnight and Vie still staring wide eye at her, she placed a spell on Vie.

"What did you do to me?" Vie questioned nervously. "It was something I taught myself after the invasion in Canterlot, It was so I could here the Hive mind through a Changeling, but from the likes of it, you were casted out." Twilight began, Vie splaying his ears down remembering when his Queen had left them to fight on their own. "Listen Changeling, I don't like the idea of you running around Ponyville, but it doesn't look like you're any danger." Twilight concluded, Midnight and Vie glanced at each other and back to Twilight, before Midnight spoke up. "So, you're letting us go?" Twilight turned around and headed for the door. "For now, but I will have my eye on you." Twilight punctuated, leaving the house and closing the door with her magic.

Midnight and Vie stood there in silence for a few minutes not able to believe what happened. "So..." Midnight began. "You ready for bed?" Midnight finished sounding a bit exhausted, Vie nodded. "Yeah, that sounds pretty good right now."

They turned back and headed up the stairs and in to the bedroom, Midnight closing the door Vie had already hopped in bed, waiting for Midnight to join him. "well, today certainly was interesting." Midnight remarked, climbing in bed before snuggling against the Changeling.