• Published 16th Dec 2013
  • 782 Views, 25 Comments

My New Life In Equestria - Pesoen



John woke up, not knowing where he was, as he did not see his cieling over his head,he never expected to wake up in Equestria, or more specifically, on the edge of the Everfree forest near Ponyvile.

  • ...
12
 25
 782

Info

As this is my first ever story about mlp to be published, I thought i should add some info before starting.

Our main character is John and the main 6, other ponies and creatures from the show might make an appearence. I also might make ponies from other stories make an appearence, and credit will be given to the creator of the pony, as well as a note to what story it is taken from.

Criticism is ok, as long as its not over the top. Like forgetting big letters after periods. And other smaller details that is easy to miss.

It will be updated every now and then, so dont expect a new chapter everyday,if all hell breaks loose, or i get transported to equestria, i will put it on hold, or say in author note what im gonna do, and for how long, so you know when to expect the next chapter.

Also, some chapters are bound to be longer than others, but i do expect to have some decent length chapters(1500 words minimum).

IF i do use a OC pony but forget to give credits please write a comment and i will fix it ASAP! i dont want credit for a pony i did not make. Also if i use a pony, and you dont want me using it, tell me, and i will rewrite the chapter/story so he/she wont be in it.

If text appears as 'this' then its a though, even in the middle of a sentence, but only if it has ' and is in this way.

THIS STORY IS IN NO WAY RELATED TO "My New Life In Equestria Helping Has Its Ups and Downs" BY HAZESHIFT

NOTE: slow progression, not much happening in the firts 4 chapters.

Now the intro is out of the way, lets start the story.