• Published 13th Dec 2013
  • 1,141 Views, 120 Comments

Doctor Whooves: Paranoia - forevertheDoctor

  • ...
9
 120
 1,141

The time tunnel

The Doctor and Ditzy turned around slowly. The creature was smiling eerily at them, as if it would be more than happy to feed off their corpses. The Doctor and Ditzy backed into the control room and the creature followed them. Ditzy was trembling and the Doctor was trying to come up with a plan. The Doctor inhaled slowly and spoke to Ditzy, not taking his eyes off the creature.
"Ditzy, I want you to open the doors." said the Doctor. Ditzy froze.
"What? Are you crazy?!" Ditzy shrieked. The Doctor gave her a look and Ditzy sighed shakily.
"Alright. How do I do it?" Ditzy asked as bravely as she could. The Doctor nodded.
"Pull that lever." said the Doctor, motioning to a red lever with his hoof. Ditzy nodded and went to touch the lever. A shower of sparks exploded over Ditzy's head, and she yelped in surprise. It was almost like the TARDIS resented Ditzy for trying to use her controls. And as stupid as it sounded, Ditzy was a little hurt. She stopped thinking and yanked down the lever. The doors flew open and Ditzy was appalled to see they were floating in space. Miraculously, the air was not rushing out of the TARDIS.
"Good. Now I need you to jump outside." said the Doctor. Ditzy broke out in sweat.
"N-no way. I'm not doing that." Ditzy said softly.
"Sorry, I'm afraid you have to." replied The Doctor. Ditzy flinched. Did she trust the Doctor? No. Did she want to live? Yes. The creature edged closer and Ditzy was on the verge of tears. Ditzy closed her eyes and jumped out of the TARDIS. She found herself floating in space and still being able to breathe. She found that flapping her wings was alot easier. She grabbed on to the top of the box and called to the Doctor. She could hear him mumbling something and fiddling around with the ccontrols with that strange little device of his. Soon he joined Ditzy, looking more chipper than ever.
"Ah! Hello! Hope you have a good grip!" said the Doctor. Ditzy looked worried.
"A good grip? Where are we going?" asked Ditzy.
"The time tunnel." said the Doctor. The TARDIS picked up speed at an alarming rate and Ditzy screamed.

Author's Note:

chapter 7 complete. kids, here's a life lesson; ifyou travel with the Doctor...youd better have a good grip. pls comment, thnk chu :3