• Published 13th Dec 2013
  • 1,138 Views, 120 Comments

Doctor Whooves: Paranoia - forevertheDoctor

  • ...
9
 120
 1,138

Return to Itex

Ditzy rushed downstairs and followed the scent of smoke into what appeared to be a kitchen. She saw a small fire on the stove and the Doctor desperatly flailing about to extinguish it. Ditzy sighed. This stallion could do many wonderous things but cooking was not one of them.
"Does this happen often?" asked Ditzy, trying to hide her exasperation. The Doctor did nothing but continue waving his hoof about to clear the smoke. Ditzy grabbed a fire extinguisher and showed the young flame no mercy.
"How about I make something?" asked Ditzy. The Doctor blushed a bit.
"That would be great" said the Doctor. He smiled and Ditzy just shook her head and allowed herself a small smile in reply. Her smile was cute. And crooked. The Doctor watched as Ditzy cooked with great speed and concentration. Her eyes narrowed and she licked her lips when they began to dry. The Doctor cocked his head. What could she possibly be making that required such craftsmenship? The Doctor just sat down and kept watching Ditzy work, fascinated. Ditzy soon served her masterpiece. She presented two perfectly cooked blueberry muffins.
"Thanks Ditzy. These look great." said the Doctor. Ditzy blushed at the compliment.
"No problem." said Ditzy. They ate in silence. Ditzy exhaled softly, and coughed just loud enough to get the Doctor's attention.
"So, are we going back to Itex?" asked Ditzy. She shuddered. That place absolutly terrified her. The Doctor could sense Ditzy's discomfort and nodded solemnly.
"Yes. It's our only shot of learning what those creatures are." said the Doctor. Ditzy gulped.
"Well in that case you'd better fire up the TARDIS." said Ditzy with all the kickass attitude she could muster. The Doctor smiled. He loved kickass attitudes.
"I was hoping you would say that." said the Doctor. He pushed a half eaten muffin aside and sprang to the controls.
"We're leaving now?!" shouted Ditzy.
"YES!" said the Doctor, yelling over the groans of the TARDIS. Ditzy shoved the rest of the muffin into her mouth and swallowed, miraculously not choking. Ditzy held on tight as the TARDIS flew to a place of nightmares. A place Ditzy wanted so desperatly to forget. A place called Itex.

Author's Note:

Chapter 15 complete. God dangit i want muffins now.