• Published 13th Dec 2013
  • 1,141 Views, 120 Comments

Doctor Whooves: Paranoia - forevertheDoctor

  • ...
9
 120
 1,141

Blooming hatred

Ditzy jolted awake. She kept shivering and sweat poured down her face. Ditzy knew it was a nightmare, but...the terror in that poor mare's eyes. Her haunting scream in sheer agony, it was all much too real. The way Liberty put so much trust in that unicorn...the way she loyally called him "Doctor", it shook Ditzy to her very core. Doctor... Ditzy shook her head. No. She musn't think things like that. Her Doctor was different. Her Doctor was kind and compassionate. Her Doctor would protect her until the end of time, because he was HER Doctor. His heart (or "hearts" just so ya can't nitpick) was hers. Or at least that's how Ditzy felt. The file was sticking out from Ditzy's pillow. She cautiously took it and brought it to her face to inspect it, as if it were a bomb she needed to difuse. Ditzy gulped and opened the file to read. Most of it was scientific stuff Ditzy didn't understand. There was one passage that made her curious. It read; "Ponies will be able to live longer and happier lives if their senses are enhanced. We recently tried to improve the vision of a young specimen. It failed. The subject now appears to be lazy eyed but not blind. We cannot use this medicine for it is unsafe for consumers. What a shame. It had such pretty eyes..." Ditzy shook and broke out in sweat. They had experimented on her eyes. She gritted her teeth and for a split second, in the first time in her life she felt hatred.
"Ditzy!" the Doctor called from upstairs. Ditzy shoved the file underneath her pillow and her ears pricked.
"Um, can you lend me a hoof?" said the Doctor, sounding a bit embarrased. Ditzy sat up straight. She smelled smoke.

Author's Note:

Chapter 14 complete. Pls comment pls. Thank you for being SO AWESOME