• Published 13th Dec 2013
  • 1,142 Views, 120 Comments

Doctor Whooves: Paranoia - forevertheDoctor

  • ...
9
 120
 1,142

Experiment 101285

Ditzy ran into the TARDIS. She looked at the Doctor hopefully.
"Are we really traveling back in time?" Ditzy said with a high, childish tone of voice. The Doctor smiled, clearly pleased with being able to please this mare so easily.
"Patience, Ditzy. I'm setting the coordinates to a day before the date Ms. Sparkle gave us so we're not in the building when it implodes." said the Doctor. The Doctor pushed buttons and flicked switches while Ditzy hopped around happily.
"Oh, I'm so excited! Iv'e never time traveled before." said Ditzy, continuing to hop around the TARDIS. The Doctor smiled and pulled down a lever and the TARDIS shook hard and Ditzy was nearly knocked over. Ditzy flipped her blonde mane and trotted toward the doors. She looked at the Doctor for approval and when the Doctor nodded Ditzy jumped out the doors. Ditzy walked out the door and saw a large building. The sign on the building said "Itex". Ditzy stared at the sudden change in surroundings.
"This is impossible..." muttered Ditzy. The Doctor trotted ahead.
"Well, come on, then." said the Doctor. The Doctor and Ditzy entered Itex. The bubbling and boiling chemicals in the building fascinated Ditzy.
"Doctor, what are those?" asked Ditzy.
"Chemicals. Probably acidic. Don't touch them." said the Doctor. They entered another room full of files. The Doctor carried on but Ditzy stayed behind, curious. She opened a cabinent and pulled out a random file. She read the file and her pupils shrank into small black dots with no glimmer. In the file was a picture of a young pegasus filly with beautiful perfect eyes. In quotations, below read; "We try to refer to experiment 101285 as an "it" as much as we can, but it insists to call itself "Ditzy Doo."

Author's Note:

Chapter 10 complete. Sorry its so short, but this is probably the biggest shock in the entire story and i want it to have its own chapter. Anyway, I'll try to update soon pls comment thank chu :3