• Published 7th Dec 2013
  • 2,629 Views, 35 Comments

The Tale of The White Night - DraconequusMaximus



White night an albino thestral (bat-pony) has always been teased by other thestrals because of his appearance. Some even went as far as calling him gay, this hurt the most however because he couldnt admit to anyone that he actually was.

  • ...
21
 35
 2,629

End

The holidays now over with the pair bid farewell to the princesses & returned to Apploosa with their gifts to get back to their lives. Braeburn & White were glad the Canterlot papers didn't reach this far out as they just wanted to return to the way things had been before. Braeburn received numerous complements on his new attire around town, White was never without his gifts though he kept the necklace hidden under his scarf & the flask over his heart hidden under his shirt. Things returned to normal after about a week.

Things once again were stirred up by a letter that arrived the 10th of January that stated the Apple family reunion had been moved up to the first of February due to the Auntie Applesuace's sudden passing. White comforted his love to the best of his ability but nothing seemed to pierce the gloom. White then decided to take the best option before him.

"We're going, I promised we would months ago & now you need it more than ever." White stated with a stern face Braeburn had not seen before.

"But i haven't seen the family si-"

"I know Brae, you've been avoiding them but your family is better than mine was so you don't need to ignore them like I do mine. I know you miss them, you nearly cried when Celestia gave you that brandy." White was having no complaints about this & Braeburn knew it.

"What would I do without you to keep me in line?" Braeburn asked playfully

"Lets hope we never learn the answer." White added as his expression returned to caring.

"I love you angel"

"I love you too Brae"

With that the stallions began making arrangements to be absent for a week or so at the first of the month as fate began to pull them to their next destination: Ponyville's Sweet Apple Acres.

Author's Note:

The story will continue soon as I have lots of ideas but I need time to come up with a fitting title.
I also wanna thank BigMacintosh1, Vinyldropsthebase, & Guy_Incognito for their support.

Comments ( 3 )

3612753 Yeah I know, after the first few chapters It changed a bit, it was supposed to signify White healing & becoming a better pony for his experiences. But this was my first story & I'm not good with transition yet. Also the pony creator game has really bad clothing options, but I thought White looked adorable. I purposely made the clothes a little girly because that's how White is in my head. Also he secretly loves Braeburn calling him Adorable.

*re reads story* I KEEP FUCKING READING IT AS BAE! *dies*

This was a very sweet story and very well done.

I only have one issue with it, and it's only a minor one. I kind of agree with some of the other writers who portray Apploosa as less excepting of coltcuddlers. Im not saying they should be hostile, but it just seems off to me that such a small town full of "Salt of the earth" types would be so casual about it.

Again, its a very minor issue, but it did seem off to me. (The fact that I'm a coltcuddler and I basically live in a real world Apploosa might be shading my expectations.)

Monk
“On her doorstep was Twilight Sparkle. While Derpy deeply respected the mare, like most in Ponyville, they wished she'd either switch to decaf, or start hitting the harder stuff.” -Dan_s Comments

Login or register to comment