• Published 29th Mar 2014
  • 1,872 Views, 21 Comments

I'm sorry for being what I am - zelkova48



Celestia and Luna have always loved their mother, but hated their father. They know that their hate is hollow but justified in a sense. He is a good pony, they won't argue, but they cannot accept him for what he does and for being what he is

  • ...
4
 21
 1,872

Thoughts on a short epilogue

This story started off as a way to break my writer's block and to test the waters on my writing skills when it came to emotion and drama. Though this story was mostly blindly written, and despite being only twenty something hours old, a few of you like what you've read. I suppose some sort of epilogue is in order but I feel that it might detract from my original idea and ending.

A short epilogue of about maybe 1000 to 2000 words detailing something that is a possibility of what happens afterwards. It would be nice to try my hand at emotion again, or I could leave this story be and move on with my other ones. Who knows, maybe this one shot might become a whole nother thing in the near future. Feel free to comment and/or critic my work in the way you deem fit.

Thank you for taking the time to read this little snippet and have a great day(or night depending on where you're at) everyone.

Comments ( 5 )

I really like this story hope to read more of it

This story really hit me in the feels. A parent's love is always strong. We don't appreciate what we have until its gone. Like air. When you have it you don't notice it.:applecry: I really want see more of this story. Maybe with Luna and Celestia reconciling with their father.

I actually think the story works better without a follow up. It's more tragic by just ending this way

Login or register to comment