• Published 15th Oct 2011
  • 2,537 Views, 114 Comments

Endless Sky - Algorhythm



The remainder of the Mane 6 try to move on from losing one of their own.

  • ...
8
 114
 2,537

Part 2: Apart

Hello everypony,

I'm glad that so far you have enjoyed this story I've been writing! I wanted to check in and let you know I am still diligently writing these chapters - but there have been two major factors keeping the updates, very, very, slow.

1. School: Needless to say, finals were pretty awful this year. Regardless of my good grades at the end of it all, I was completely drained in all of december. I could barely pick up my iPod to write something, let alone my computer. Still, I have been two chapters ahead for a long while, but again - the people that have been helping me by looking at this before I post it got caught with the same stuff. Which brings me to:

2. Quality Control: Unlike my previous story where I looked it over, asked a friend to read it, then immediately post the first revision, the guys that have been helping me have really taken a lot of time to make sure these things are spotless and exciting to read. Without them, I hesitate to think how many mistakes would be sitting out there for everyone to see. I really appreciate their help.

That being said, I can't constantly pour all of my work on their shoulders. So I would like to know if someone (preferably experienced with grammar and creative writing) would like to help lighten their load by helping me review these stories before everyone gets to enjoy them.
Secondly, I know there are quite a few people (30 or so, I think) that have been waiting on my updates, which makes me happy to no end of course. But I want to have a cool image to try and draw in some more readers! Being as I have no drawing talent whatsoever, I would like to commission something as a banner for the story.

If anyone can and wants to help me, email me at thatevenmotion@gmail.com.

As soon as I get one more look-over of the next chapter, I will be posting that up here. Also, Part 1 is called "Deceived".

-Apart-