• Published 6th Dec 2013
  • 611 Views, 20 Comments

Hot Dog - Pika pikaaaa



Hot Dog is an alicorn with no legs but a big heart and all he knows is levitate and stuff, so that's okay because he's really underpowered, but he's really smart too and that's not allowed, right?

  • ...
26
 20
 611

Hot Dog and Jelly Bean

So one day, Hot Dog was just flyin' along when he ran into a hospital and heard somponies talking about this horrible accident that took place where this mare lost all her limbs and it was pretty horrible. Hot Dog was thinking like, "Holy cow! there's somepony else like me!" So he decided to check it out, and because he had a broken nose from running into the hospital.

The ponies inside waved to him with like really closed-teeth smiles because Hot Dog was so used to going there cause he was accident-prone, he never watched where he was going either. Anyway, after looking around for a couple hours and getting kicked out for a couple hours 'cause the nurse ponies kept saying he was causing trouble, he was finally let back in to see her, and sure enough there she was. She had this really pretty blue fur and a really pretty violet mane and a these really pretty purple eyes, but that's not what Hot Dog loved about her on first sight. He loved that she had no legs like him, and that her horn was gone cuz she used to be a unicorn but her horn got broken off in the same accident that broke off her legs.

And anyway, all the nurses and stuff didn't really know her name because she lost everything in a fire, so like half her body was burned too, but they started calling her Jelly Bean. But she didn't seem to mind, except the constant crying because of what happened. She didn't scream or anything when she saw Hot Dog, but she waited until he started speaking to do that. He was gonna tell her how much he loved her and how much she didn't look like a freak and stuff when she started screaming so loud, Hot Dog couldn't even hear himself think.

So the nurses told him to leave again, so he waited around, getting really hungry, because he was immortal and all and he didn't really have a job, so he kinda just ignored his hunger because when he did eat it was a lot and he put on weight. But anyway, he finally got to come back inside, and the nurses and stuff put him in a wheelchair this time so it was easier for him to get around, and they let him see Jelly Bean.

So Jelly Bean was still crying and looked like she hadn't slept in weeks and it was really a turnoff, but her missing legs and burns were like really pretty to Hot Dog so he told her he loved her right on the spot. She smiled so big but she didn't stop crying or anything and then the nurses tried to kick him out, but he wouldn't have any of it, so he levitated the doors shut. Then everypony started screaming and stuff and Hot Dog kept trying to talk to her and she was so sweet and just listened to everything Hot Dog said.

After a while she got tired or something, so she started to go to sleep, and this loud beeping noise came on and the nurses started screaming in a different way, so Hot Dog left on his own this time and waited a couple hours. Well when he came back and stuff, the nurses didn't let him in and he couldn't go in because he'd have to kill somepony, so he didn't do that, and cried for like a week because of the terrorists and the changelings and stuff.

But anyway, he was still crying in his cave when Jelly bean showed up, oh my gawsh! She was dressed all pretty and everything like that, but she was in a wheelchair cuz she couldn't push it herself. Anyway, Hot Dog just let her come in because he loved her and stuff, and she apparently did too because she said so. Anyway, they got married on the spot because the preacher pony was pushing her wheelchair and they lived happily ever after and had like a billion alicorn babies.

But it didn't really end because she would have died if Hot Dog hadn't made her into alicorn, too, so he did that. He was really smart and he remembered how the alicorns made him into an alicorn so he made her into an alicorn the same way. But he didn't really tell anypony the ritual except her, because she was there, so nopony else really knew it. But that was okay because he was really underpowered and stuff and the only other thing he knew was levitate and he was crippled.

But anyway, Jelly Bean got this great idea to make everypony alicorns and stuff, and Hot Dog didn't really like that idea, because then they'd have to watch all their friends die, but then she told him that nopony would die if he did that, so he thought it was a great idea and went around and they turned all of Equestria into alicorns!

Or they would have except Twilight and Celestia, like the nicest alicorn ever, and Luna and Discord all said that was a terrible idea and they all tried to stop Hot Dog, but they couldn't do it because they loved him so much and everypony was so happy once they became an alicorn, and Hot Dog was such a nice alicorn, so they stopped trying to stop him, and just kinda went with the flow. Then the alicorns all got together and nominated Jelly Bean to be their leader because she was all smart and stuff, and a waaaay better leader than Hot Dog was, even though he went ahead and built another fusion-core reactor and they all had freely renewable energy!

The End!

Author's Note:

I didn't wanna end it so fast but I had to go do homework and stuff.

Comments ( 7 )

3601800

Just wait for Jelly Bean's backstory. She's going to be so awesome omc+l, she's like the nicest unicorn ever.

Okay, no. I tried reading this, but no.

This is just so nice. Such a lovely being, just the nicest alicorndog ever.

This is genius! Have a like and a fav!

This is so bad it's good!

... But then it was so good it was bad ;-;

*Three hours later*

WHEN WILL THE BADNESS/GOODNESS END?! :fluttercry:

P.S. I was so surprised that he's such a nice alicorn, and jelly bean is such a nice Unicor-Earth Pon-icorn...

hay continue this story pls:raritystarry:

Login or register to comment