• Published 5th Dec 2013
  • 3,643 Views, 94 Comments

Popping her balloons. - FinnPony



Pokey Pierce gets some self-esteem problems after a balloon related incident at one of Pinkie Pie's parties. The pink party pony then tries to cheer him up, They'll become friends, and maby something more..

  • ...
5
 94
 3,643

And so they lived their lives happily ever after...

Popping her balloons, Chapter 11
by FinnPony

The day could not have been any better. Celestia’s sun was getting up on to the sky in long curve with no single cloud on the sky. Normally it would have been just a normal sunny day but that particular day that big orb of fire seemed to be shining brighter towards Ponyville than other towns and cities. The day wasn’t hot though, it was pleasantly warm and there was a small breeze going through the park.
The perfect weather wasn’t a coincidence of course. It was the result of whole weather team working for whole morning and Princess changing the trajectory of sun.
It wasn’t the only thing that wasn’t normal that day. The whole park had been closed for the morning and lots of ponies were moving different kind of furnitures towards the middle of it, one orange pony with brown poofy mane and tail. Nopony seemed to be minding about the rubber chicken he was carrying around with himself.

“Lily, put that bouquet to the table on the left.” he shouted to one of the weather ponies.

“No! The other left!” he shouted again. A frown appeared onto his face as he shouted again, “That’s the same left again!”

He sighed as the flower pony finally got the bouquet in the vase on the right table. He then started to walk towards the middle of all the ruckus. He passed a big white tent filled with tables and chairs. Then he came to a bit smaller tent which was right behind the first one. It was solely reserved for the cooks and kitchen equipment. next to it was a big outdoor area that was filled with tables and chairs for ponies who wanted to enjoy the sunshine. It was positioned in front of the outdoor dancing floor. He saw the local DJ assembling her music equipment with some of her friends. The orange stallion saw couple of brawny stallions lifting two big subwoofers from grates and placing them next to the mixing table.
The orange pony smiled and thought, “Nothing beats a good… well... beat after the waltz”
He passed the dance floor, nodding quickly to the white unicorn DJ. He then arrived to a two small tents. in front of them was a long, really long red carpet with hundreds of seats on both sides of it. His eyes followed the carpet until his eyes met the stars of the day. A wide smile appeared on his face as he trotted towards the pair.

“There’s my happy couple!” Pinkie Pie and Pokey pierce heard voice from behind them. They turned around and saw the orange stallion skidding to a stop in front of them. He stretched his hooves towards Pinkie who grasped him into a tight hug and said, “Cheese Sandwich! Nice to see you!”
Pokey thought that the hug was a bit too tight in his opinion but he didn’t mention it. Instead he said a bit dryly, “Yeah… nice to see you.”

“Oh You know that I wouldn’t have let you down!” Cheese Sandwich said and gave a broad smile to them both. Pokey tried, but couldn’t hold off a smile. After all, Cheese Sandwich had promised to arrange the wedding reception for no charge.

“I’m glad to tell you that everything is on the schedule and we’re almost done with everything,” Cheese Sandwich announced while puffing his chest proudly.

“That’s good to hear…” Pokey said and looked around. “I think I couldn’t keep it together anymore if we couldn’t start in time.”
Pinkie Pie and Cheese Sandwich looked at him strangely. He noticed it and said, “I’m stressed out.”

“Why would you be?” Cheese Sandwich asked with naivety in his voice. Pokey raised an eyebrow and said, “Well... First of all there will be almost everypony from Ponyville in here…”

“Everypony will be there,” Pinkie corrected, earning a frown from Pokey.

“And then there will be our families and… and princesses…” he said and gulped when he finished the sentence. Cheese Sandwich looked at him for a second and then just chuckled. That made Pokey look at him confusedly.

“So what if they’ll be there?” he asked from Pokey, whow’s eyes went wide as he explained, “So what? They’re like the most important ponies in whole Equestria! That’s what!”

“They’re really nice and funny when you get to know them,” Pinkie said happily to him. She then added, “You’ll see that when we meet them today.”
Pokey seemed like he was going to start shaking from nervousness.
Cheese Sandwich placed his hoof on Pinkie Pie’s shoulder and looked at Pokey in the eyes while saying, “Think it like this, after this day you will always be with her...”
He shook Pinkie a little, making her giggle.

“...Your wife,” Cheese Sandwich almost whispered with a small smile on his lips.

Pokey thought for a second. That orange stallion was right. He realized that if he could call Pinkie Pie his wife for the rest of his lives after wedding. He decided that he would even fight a manticore to be able to call her his wife, so couple of stressful hours didn’t seem so bad at all.

“She’s special alright,” he said and earned a wide smile from her.

“Oh yes she is…” Cheese Sandwich said with a dreamy voice that made Pokey look at him with suspicious expression. Cheese Sandwich didn’t notice it and continued, “She’s so special to me that…”

“Okayyy…. Honey, I think we should go check your friends!” Pokey cut in and pushed himself between Pinkie and Cheese Sandwich, who looked almost sad. The pair then started to walk away from him. Pinkie waved to him and chirped, “It was nice talking but we gotta go! Make me a great party!”

“I will…” he muttered as he waved back to her. As the pair got away from him he sighed and turned towards the rubber chicken that was laying on the grass.

“Don’t say anything,” he said to the chicken. He stared at it for a second before he started to laugh. Cheese Sandwich flipped the chicken onto his back and said, “You’re right Boneless. We have lots of things to do.”

* * *

“Twenty minutes girls,” Cheese Sandwich announced as he poked his head inside the tent where Pinkie Pie was with the other element bearer. He froze when he saw the star of the day.

She was putting on a white dress Rarity had made for her. It was a simple, white silk dress. It wasn’t the whole costume though. Rarity was attaching a long chapel train onto her hip with Rainbow Dash. Pinkie Pie was standing still while Fluttershy tying pink bow ties onto the hem of the dress. She already had a one big Bow tie going around her middle body so that the bow was on her lower back. Applejack was adjusting the headpiece on top of Pinkie’s head. It was a short veil with real pink roses attached to it.

Pinkie Pie turned towards Cheese Sandwich. Her poofy mane was tied to a chignon. Cheese saw that she had blush on her cheeks and her eyes were highlighted with mascara and slightly darker pink eyeshadow than her coat is. She blinked cutely and flashed a smile to Cheese, who kept staring at her with his mouth open.

“Whoa… You look good Pinks,” he said and kept staring. He soon snapped back to reality as a white mare started pushing him away from the tent.

“Shoo!” Rarity said and pushed Cheese away from the tent. After the intruder was dealt with, she turned back towards Pinkie Pie.

“Out of the way everypony. I need to make sure the dress is okay,” she said and her other friends gave her some space. Rarity was silent, examining Pinkie Pie’s dress with concentrated frown on her face. Others were silent too. Rarity walked around her slowly and fluffed the bow on her back. Pinkie bit her lower lip, nervous if Rarity would give the dress her approval.

The fashionista stopped walking, closed her eyes and sighed.

Others looked at her with anticipation in their eyes. Rarity stayed quiet for a while. She then opened her eye and turned towards Pinkie Pie.

“The dress…”

Others gasped.

“Is…”

another gasp.

Rarity smiled smugly and threw her hooves into air while shouting, “...Beautiful!”
Others started to cheer and giggle. Pinkie Pie smiled widely and all of her friends in the tent rushed to hug her.

“Get back!” Rarity shouted and jumped between the pink mare and her other friends. “I don’t want to see a one single wrinkle on the dress!”

“Umm… How about if just hug her really gently?” Fluttershy asked and looked at Rarity with pleading look. Rarity couldn’t say no to her, so she sighed and said, “Okay. But really gently.”

They all started to giggle like little school fillies while they hugged the pink mare.

“I knew it would be super duper beautiful,” Pinkie said to Rarity and nuzzled her cheek. Rarity chuckled happily and pressed her cheek against Pinkie’s while saying, “If you like it, then It’s the most beautiful dress I have ever made.”

“Think about it,” Rainbow Dash started. “Pinkie Pie is getting married.”

“What’s so unbelievable about it?” Applejack asked.
Rainbow turned towards her and said, “Well, she’s like the first of us to get married.”

“I’m just waiting for a shiny ring Rainbow,” Applejack said and bumped her rump against Rainbow’s, making her blush and earning amused chuckles from others.

Suddenly a new voice came from a door, “Oh Pinkie, you’re so beautiful…”
They turned towards the sound and saw princess Twilight Sparkle in all her glory. She was wearing her princess dress and the element of magic on top of her head. Everypony looked at her for a second, but then she flared her wings open, squealed happily and rushed to hug the others.

“The dress!” Rarity shouted but nopony actually listened.

“I thought that you needed to be with other princesses,” Pinkie said when they broke the hug. Twilight just chuckled and said, “I managed to slip away when they weren’t looking.”
She looked at Pinkie with a wide smile on her lips and said, “I wouldn’t miss this moment for anything.”

“Neither would I,” Pinkie Pie agreed. She then giggled and said, “And why would I? It wouldn’t make any sense if I was missing from my own wedding, right?.”

Fluttershy had stayed quiet for most of the time, but she suddenly cleared her throat to gain other’s attention. She got it and took a moment to calm herself down. She looked Pinkie right into those big, blue eyes and started to speak quietly, “Umm… Pinkie. You have always been there for me, for us. Uhh… You have always made us feel happy and it’s easy to be with you. I even don’t feel so shy around you.”
Fluttershy had small tears in the corner of her eyes as she continued, “I think I speak for everyone when…”
She quickly looked around and added, “At least I hope I’m speaking for all of us.”
Others confirmed by nodding. Fluttershy smiled meekly and continued, “...When I say that you are our very best friend and we hope that this will be the best day of your life.”

Pinkie Pie was staring at her friends who had gathered in front of her. Most of their eyes were wet and she started to feel tears forming in the corner of her eyes. Rarity gasped and said, “No! Your makeup will get ruined!”

“Oh, sorry about that Rarity…” Pinkie sniffed. She then looked at her friends and said slowly, “You guys are my bestest of best best friends. You should know that I will be there for you. Always.”

“We know,” Twilight said and they once again hugged Pinkie Pie. Rarity and Fluttershy sobbed a little and Twilight wasn’t far away either. Pinkie had to focus all of her willpower so she wouldn’t start crying and ruin her make up. Applejack and Rainbow Dash first hugged Pinkie and then each other.

The door of the tent opened and a grey mare in a simple green dress stepped in. Pinkie turned towards her and she started to smile.

“Maud!” she exclaimed and dashed towards her. She was stopped by Maud’s hoof before she could hug her. Pinkie looked at her with confused look on her face. Maud stared at her with deadpan look and said in her monotone voice, “Dress will get wrinkled.”

“Oh,” Pinkie said and waited for more. Maud was silent for a second and then said with the same flat voice again, “I wanted to see you.”

“Well now you see me!” Pinkie giggled. Maud didn’t seem to find that funny, or show it at least. She pulled something from the pocket of her dress. An ear-to-ear smile appeared on Pinkie’s face as she recognized what the object was. It was a rock candy necklace.

“Here,” Maud said and slipped it around Pinkie Pie’s neck. She looked at it and gave one of the colorful rocks a quick lick.

“Tastes like cherry,” she said happily and looked at Maud. She looked back with her stoic stare. It took a while before Maud spoke again, “I’m happy for you.”

“Thanks,” Pinkie replied quickly. Then there was silence again. her friends looked at each other in a bit troubled way.

Maud suddenly lifted her hooves to her cheeks and giving her a small kiss on the cheek. Pinkie’s friends ‘aawed’. When Maud leaned backwards, she said calmly, “I’m really happy for you.”
Then she flashed a small smile to her sister and left the tent. Her friends snickered at Pinkie’s expression. She was glowing happiness.

Then Cheese Sandwich appeared to the door and cleared his throat.

“Ladies, it’s time.”

* * *

Pokey stepped out of his tent with Thunderlane, his best stallion. Pokey looked around himself and immediately felt how slight panic started to emerge into his mind. He saw all of the ponyville from foal to grandmothers sitting between him and the stage where the ceremony was going to happen. He looked to his left and saw the tent where Pinkie Pie was with her friends. Cheese Sandwich stood in front of him and Pokey saw how he cracked a smile at him. He didn’t pay any attention to him and turned back towards the mass of ponies. His heart fluttered nervously when he caught a glimpse of three delicate silhouettes of princesses.

“They really are here…” he thought. Celestia and Luna were in his wedding, and Celestia herself would announce him and Pinkie Pie as a married couple. Meeting her was making him rather nervous.

“You ready for this?” Thunderlane asked, snapping Pokey away from his thoughts. He looked at Thunderlane who had serious face. He sighed and asked, “How do I look?”

“Real charming,” Thunderlane said without even looking at his suit.

Actually Pokey knew that he couldn’t look bad in the suit he was wearing. He had decided to go with the classic look; His suit was made by Rarity of course. He was wearing a black cutaway tuxedo with black vest and white shirt under it. He also had a black tie. Rarity had insisted that he wouldn’t use only the black suit so he had put a red rose to the front pocket of it. Pokey noticed that Thunderlane wore almost identical suit. Pokey also checked his mane quickly. It was alright. Then lastly he made sure that his earring was in place. It was tightly on it’s place. Everything was in order.

“Any second thoughts?” Thunderlane asked. Pokey frowned at him. Of course he didn’t have any second thoughts. He shook his head and looked at Thunderlane, who’s serious face turned into a smile.

“Let’s go then,” Thunderlane said to him. He inhaled deeply, stood up straight and nodded.

With that they started to walk towards the stage. Pokey kept his head high as they turned to the red carpet that went right in the middle of all the chairs. He saw that on the left side of the aisle, on the first four row of chairs sat Pinkie’s family and relatives, and on the right side sat his family. Behind their families sat the town folks. Their closer friends were right behind their relatives and in the last two row of chairs sat total strangers to him.

Pokey walked with Thunderlane right besides him. He held his head high and returned the smiles he got while walking on the aisle. Someponies even wished good luck to him. He started to see familiar faces when he got closer to the stage. Soon he came up to the front of the chairs where he met his family.

His father wore an old grey suit that was still in pretty good shape. He smiled happily at Pokey and said, “You look good.”

“Just wait till you see the bride,” his son answered and they both chuckled. Then Pokey turned towards his mother, who was dressed in her best dress. She looked at him with watery eyes and leaned closer to him while whispering, “I think I’m going to cry...”

“I don’t mind. I’ll probably will be sobbing like a foal myself,” Pokey said and hugged her. The hug lasted for couple of seconds before Pokey tried to pull away. He yanked his head but Blue Aurora had her hooves tightly wrapped around his neck. He had to stay there for a second more.

“Sorry about that… It’s just… I’m so happy,” Aurora said as she let go of her son. Pokey smiled and nuzzled her cheek while saying, “So am I.”

With that he turned around and quickly walked to the other side of the aisle, where Pinkie’s family was. He didn’t see Igneous anywhere and realized that he was probably with Pinkie now, because he was going to hand her over to him.

Cloudy Quartz was wearing a simple brown dress, that still looked really good and elegant on her. Maud Pie had more festive dress than usually, but it was still same colored as the one she always wore. Limestone and Marble had identical blue dresses with blue roses in their manes.

“There comes the handsome groom,” Cloudy Quartz said and hugged him with Limestone and Marble quickly joining them. Maud kept sitting on her place and only nodded to Pokey when they broke the hug. He looked at Cloudy and she seemed to be reading him like a open book.

“Feeling nervous?” Cloudy asked with understanding smile on her lips. Pokey nodded and said, “I feel like falling apart right now.”

“I know that feeling,” She said while nodding. She then looked around herself to be sure nopony was near enough to hear and leaned towards him.

“Wind blew my dress up when we got married, right on the altar,” she whispered into Pokey’s ear with slightly embarrassed voice. “So don’t be afraid, you can’t mess up more than I did.”
Pokey looked at her with amused expression on his face. He snickered as Cloudy winked at him. She then said, “You won’t feel so nervous when the ceremony starts, trust me”

“Speaking of which,” Thunderlane dropped in. “We should get started already.”

“You’re right,” Pokey said and gave one last small hug to Cloudy before turning towards the stage. On it was a big arc that was decorated with pink and blue roses.

He started to walk towards the steps . Just before he reached the steps, he heard his dad say from behind him, “Don’t pass out.”
He didn’t say anything, just nodded to his father and turned back towards the stage, almost failing his promise immediately.

There, right in front of him stood white alicorn with elegant body and long sparkling mane that seemed to flow in invisible wind. Celestia smiled a warm, almost motherly smile at him and all he could do was to stare at her with his mouth slightly open.

“M-my princess…” he muttered and bowed his head to her. Celestia chuckled amusedly to him and said, “Pokey... You don’t need to bow to me. This is your and Pinkie Pie’s day.”
He slowly lifted his head and looked at the princess with small, uncertain smile on his lips.

“Thank you, your highness,” he shyly said and Celestia snickered at him.

There was a small silence between them before Celestia asked from him,“Shall we get started then?”
Pokey nodded and they both took their places under the arc. Now he noticed that Luna and Cadance were on the stage too. How had he not seen them there before? Luna’s mane flowed freely like her sisters in that invisible wind. He could have sworn that Cadance winked at him when their gazes met. He also saw how Twilight Sparkle sneaked next to Luna. When Luna looked at her, she flashed a sheepish smile at her.

“Cantor, could you please,” Celestia said to a gray mare with dark grey mane. She was Octavia Melody, pony who owned great musical abilities. She nodded and turned towards the electric organ that was in front of her. She quickly stretched her front hooves before starting to play the typical wedding march. Of course Flutterhsy’s birds joined the melody too.

Suddenly everypony’s attention turned towards the other end of the red carpet. Pokey turned around and felt how his heart skipped a beat.

There she was.

in the other end of the red carpet.

Pokey saw Pinkie Pie for the first time in her wedding dress. He thought that she was simply the most beautiful thing that had ever walked on Equestria. Igneous Rock walked proudly besides his daughter with his head held high. Behind them walked Fluttershy and Rarity, side by side. Behind them walked Applejack and Rainbow Dash, they too side by side. All of them had the dresses Rarity had made for them when they were in Shining Armor’s and Cadance’s wedding.

When they reached the third row of chairs, two young foals jumped in front of them and started to spread rose petals in front of Pinkie Pie and her father. Pokey didn’t recognize the foals. They were probably Pinkie’s relatives. He looked straight at her and saw that her blue eyes were fixated to his.

Suddenly everything else faded away from Pokey’s mind. There was only him, the red carpet and his fiance walking towards him. She walked like she had been practicing with her friends.

Right hoof, bring the left hoof next to the right one.
Left hoof, bring the right hoof next to the left one
Repeat.

It was like in slow motion. Pinkie Pie kept stepping towards him with her eyes never breaking the stare. He felt the anticipation building up inside him. His mare was getting closer. The music seemed to get more beautiful as she got closer. Only couple of steps more…

The music stopped and so did Pinkie Pie, making Pokey snap away from his trance. He realized that he was supposed to go and let her father to hand her over to him. He quickly trotted down the steps and stopped in front of Igneous Rock.

“Take good care of her,” he said and gave a stern look to Pokey, who bowed his head respectfully and said, “I will.”

Igneous looked at his daughter with smile on his face. He reached his hoof towards her and said, sounding almost sad, “My little girl…”
Pinkie grasped him into a tight hug and whispered into his ear, “I’ll always be your little girl…”
She sniffed a little and added, “I love you daddy.”

“I love you too,” he said.

Then they broke the hug and Pinkie Pie turned towards her husband. She thought that on that moment she knew what love was. Her heart was fluttering and she couldn’t control her blush. Her mind couldn’t focus on anything else, just him. His golden eyes, his smile, everything in him seemed so perfect.

“Shall we?” Pokey asked and reached his hoof towards hers. Pinkie Pie smiled and sighed happily, “Yes.”
They took a hold of each others hooves and started to walk towards the big white alicorn in front of them. It wasn’t easy to walk on three legs but they supported each other, like a couple should in every situation.

They soon were standing in front of princess Celestia. She extended her wings until they were in their full length. Her majestic figure stood straightly as she started to speak.

“Mares and gentlecolts, we have gathered here today to celebrate one of the most beautiful occasions in life...”

She paused for a second and looked around the crowd.

“The certification of true love between two ponies... Marriage...”

Pinkie Pie looked around the crowd and saw how her mother was wiping tears from her eyes. So was Pokey’s mother. She looked at the stallion in front of her. He turned to look at her in the exact same moment and their eyes met.

Again the time and place faded away. They didn’t hear Celestia’s beautiful speech or see anything else except each other. It was so peaceful.

“I love you,” Pinkie Pie mouthed to Pokey, who mouthed back, “I love you too.”
Their trance continued, and She felt how tears started to form in the corner of her eyes again. She didn’t want to wipe them away because it somehow felt good to cry a little. Pokey lifted his hoof and wiped the tears from her cheeks. Pinkie quickly nuzzled his hoof when he pulled it away.

“...I think that the couple has prepared little speeches for each other haven’t they?” Celestia asked after her speech, making both of them to wince as they dropped back to reality. They confusedly looked at her. She smiled warmly and nodded to Pinkie, who then chuckled nervously.

“Oh yeah, the speech,” she muttered and dug up a small piece of paper from her dress. She unfolded it and cleared her throat. She read couple of lines silently so she could speak without looking into the paper so much.

Then she started, “Pokey. I remember how we met. It was when I moved here in Ponyville.”
She lifted her gaze from the paper and looked at the blue stallion.

“By the time I wouldn’t have guessed that I’ve met with the love of my life. You were quiet colt who didn’t want to be the center of attention. Then one day we became good friends…,” Pinkie stopped and wiped her eyes.

“...and then you went away. When you were gone I realized how much I missed you and how sweet you were, how funny you were, how nice you were, how…” she stopped and eyed the paper. She then smiled sheepishly and said, “It goes on like that for a while… I think you got the point.”
There was quiet snickering amongst the crowd and Pokey too chuckled at her. Pinkie smiled lovingly at him and continued after finding the right part.

“When you came back, I felt like a part of my life would have returned to me,” she said and held a pause, wiping her eyes again. Couple of her tears dropped on the paper.

“You have helped me when I was at my worst, making me feel happier than ever before,” she continued with tearful voice. She was clearly sobbing now.

“You. Pokey Pierce, showed me what real love is…” she said, staring Pokey straight in the eyes. He had to use all of his willpower not to start crying.

“Thank you…” Pinkie finished and put the paper back inside the dress.

There was silence. It wasn’t bad silence, it was respectful silence. Pinkie Pie looked at her friends who were sitting right behind her family. Fluttershy stared back at her with wide smile, Applejack and Rainbow Dash were leaning into each other while looking at her with dreamy gazes. Her speech had clearly moved them, but not as heavily as it had moved Rarity. Rarity, a romantic she was, of course wept while levitating a white tissue in her magic. Pinkie Pie then turned towards Twilight, who was clearly trying to hold off tears.

The crowd was still quiet. They were either dazzled by Pinkie’s speech or waiting for Pokey’s. He didn’t let them wait and dug his small paper from the pocket of his tuxedo.

Pokey took a deep breath and started to read.

“I remember when we met after one of your parties. I was a wreck -” he lifted his gaze from the paper and looked at Pinkie “ - and you came to me like an angel. Helping me to get back onto my hooves.”
She giggled quietly. Pokey noticed that and continued to read, “After that we spent lot of time together, and then I had to move to Manehattan. While I was there, the best part of my week was when your letter arrived.”
He stopped for a second and swallowed before continuing, “You were waiting for me when I came back. I realized that you had been grown into a mare... and soon I knew that I would spent the rest of my life with you.”
He looked at her with tears in his eyes.

“You didn’t only make me love you…” he said and sniffed. “But you made me like myself as who I am too.”
He wiped a tear that rolled on his cheek before saying, “Thank you Pinkie. I love you.”

There was a brief silence. The pair looked at each other with love in their eyes. Celestia took the silence as a cue to move on, so she spread her wings again and announced calmly, “I think it would be a good time to get the rings.”

That was a sign for Spike. It had become almost like a job for him to be the ring bearer in almost every wedding in Ponyville. He guessed that it was because he had been responsible for Shining Armor’s and Cadance’s rings in Canterlot. It kinda made him famous.

Spike was wearing a simple black jacket with tie. It had been only jacket Rarity had found for him. After all, normal jacket made for ponies wouldn’t fit him. Teenage Spike was a bit longer than a normal pony when he was standing on his rear legs.

“Here you go Pinkie Pie,” he said and presented a black velvet pillow where two different sized rings. Pinkie Pie took the smaller one and held it against her chest while giving Spike a quick hug. Then Spike turned towards Pokey and let him take the other ring. Then they did a small fist/hoofbump before Spike went back to his chair quickly.

They both looked at the rings in their hooves and then at Celestia, who smiled and started, “In the presence of these witnesses, I ask you Pokey Pierce; Do you want to take Pinkamena Diane Pie as your lawfully wedded wife, and to love her through the ups and downs?”

“I do.”

“Then, in the presence of these witnesses, I ask you Pinkamena Diane Pie; Do you want to take Pokey Pierce as your lawfully wedded husband, to love him through the ups and downs?”

“I do.”

“Pinkamena Diane Pie, take the ring from your husband to indicate the covenant between you,” Celestia said and smiled happily. Pinkie reached her left hoof towards Pokey, who slipped the ring around her hoof gently. They again turned towards Celestia and she continued,” Pokey Pierce, take the ring from your wife to indicate the covenant between you."
He lowered his head so Pinkie could slip the small ring around his horn. Then they smiled at each other and they both shed small tears.

”You are now ordained in marriage,” Celestia announced while smiling motherly. She then continued, “Husband and wife are equal with one another. Demonstrate your marriage to one another with love and mutual trust, as well as act together for favor of the family.”

Then a wide grin appeared on her face as she said loudly, “I now pronounce you mare and a colt.”
Celestia turned towards Pokey and winked while saying, “You may kiss the bride.”

He smiled joyfully. She didn’t need to tell him twice. Pokey took a step closer to the alluring mare in front of him and lifted his right hoof on back of Pinkie’s head. She in turn wrapped her hooves around Pokey’s neck and leaned forward. Their snouts were only couple of cents away from each other when they said in unison, “I love you.”
Then he lifted the veil away from Pinkie’s face and they locked their lips tightly together.

“Now!” Cheese Sandwich whispered to his helpers. They all pulled strings and six party cannons fired in synch. Two of them fired confetti over Pinkie Pie and Pokey, who were still embracing each other with long, passionate kiss. The other four cannons fired over the crowd, which broke into a mass of cheers and applauses.

In the middle of that all, the married couple was still kissing. The world around them started to fade away again. They hadn’t even gasped for breath after they started, which might had been the reason for the world fading away. They broke the kiss only to have another. The roaring crowd kept cheering as the kiss went on.

“I wish this moment would never end…” Pinkie thought as she pulled him closer to herself. She felt how Pokey buried his hoof into her curly mane. His hooves suddenly moved under her front legs. She squealed in surprise as he rose to his hindlegs and spun her around couple of times with his mouth still locked with hers. It was magical moment, but like everything, it too came to an end. They broke the kiss, both breathing heavily and blushing.

They turned towards the crowd and held each other’s hooves. They let the mass of ponies calm down a bit before they started to walk down the aisle, still holding their hooves. Octavia and Fluttershy’s birds started to play the march again.

As they reached the first row of chairs Fluttershy quickly gave Pinkie Pie a bouquet of different kind of roses. Then suddenly their families and friends started to cheer again, throwing rice over them.

Pokey frowned, he never got the idea of that tradition. Pinkie Pie’s happy giggling and screaming made his frown turn upside down though. They started to gallop down the aisle under constant rain of rice. At least someponies threw roses at them, which he appreciated. Roses wouldn’t get stuck into his mane and tail like rise. Pinkie kept giggling as they ran and Pokey himself laughed a little. Soon they reached the end of the red carpet, where a chariot pulled by two royal guards waited for them.

“After you my love,” Pokey said over sweetly and bowed to Pinkie. She couldn’t do anything than just giggle as Pokey lifted her into the chariot. He followed her and sat next to her. He turned to say something to her and was greeted by Pinkie’s blue eyes right in front of his face.

“I love you sooo muuuuch” she screamed and grasped him into her hooves. Pokey couldn’t fight the temptation and asked, “How much actually?”

“This much,” she said with sultry tone and kissed him again. The guards started to pull the chariot onwards. Pinkie broke the kiss with a gasp and looked at the bouquet in her hooves. She looked at Pokey with wide eyes and said, “I forgot to throw this!”

“Quickly, throw it!” he rushed her. Pinkie nodded and leaned over the chariot’s handrail.

“Hey girls!” she shouted excitedly. Every mare near the moving chariot turned towards her. She raised the bouquet up so everypony could see it. The mares went wild and trotted after the chariot while Pinkie turned her back on them. She threw the bouquet, it flew in a long curve and every single unmarried mare ran after it, screaming.

“MINE!” a familiar voice screamed when a white and purple flash caught the bouquet midair. Rarity landed with a loud thump. She rubbed her head and groaned a little, but when she opened her eyes and saw the bouquet in her hooves, her eyes started to sparkle. Thunderlane trotted next to her and asked, “You alright Rare?”

“Oh I’m alrigth…” she said slowly. “Look what I got dear.”

“You got the bouquet. Cool,” Thunderlane said without really thinking about. Rarity rose up and gave him a seductive, half lidded look.

“Do you know what that means?” she asked with sultry tone. Thunderlane’s eyes went wide when he got what she meant. He tried to say something but nothing came out.

“Continue from here Thunderlane!” he head Pokey shouting over the cheering ponies. Thunderlane sighed in relief when he got out of the situation he was on. He gave Rarity a sheepish smile and started to trot towards the stage.

The crowd kept cheering until they didn’t see the chariot anymore. After that they seemed a bit confused about what to do next. Gladly Thunderlane did as Pokey had asked, and he soon was standing on the stage.

“Everypony follow me to the main tent,” he announced. “The happy couple will be back right after they get the photos done!”

* * *

The commotion in the park had calmed down. Pinkie Pie and Pokey had already returned from the photo shoot and were sitting in the other main tent on the seats reserved for them. The guests were enjoying their meals, catching up with relatives and making new friends. Most of the crowd had already left, and there were only family, relatives, close friends and princesses left. Still there was more than hundred ponies in the tent. Pinkie had lot of close friends.

“...and of course congratulations you two,” Caramel finished his speech. He received applauses and sat down back to his place. Then Pinkie and Pokey stood up, gaining everypony’s attention.

“Umm… We have… We’ll...“Pokey stammered. Everypony looking at him made him feel like shrinking. Pinkie Pie brushed her front leg against his gently, making him feel a lot more confident. He then cleared his throat and tried again, “’Thank you everypony for coming here today.”

“This is very special day for us, and it wouldn’t have been possible without all of your support.” Pinkie continued for him and leaned against him. “Seriously, You’re awesome.”

Pokey continued, “I’d like to thank couple of ponies.”
He looked around the tent to find the ponies he was looking for. He soon spotted them and pointed towards them.

“There they are!” he said and everypony turned towards the table he was pointing at. There sat Pinkie Pie’s family. They looked a bit confused so he continued, “We haven’t known for long, but when I met you for the first time, I immediately felt accepted.”
Pinkie Pie sighed happily and nuzzled his cheek while he kept speaking, “Cloudy, I can see where my wife got her beauty from.”
Cloudy seemed to chuckle as Pokey talked about her. He smiled and continued, “Igneous, I don’t know if you feel same way towards me but I have to say that I couldn’t wish for better father-in-law.”
Igneous looked calmly at him and nodded. Pokey took it as a yes. He then looked at the younger mares in the table.

“And you girls, you are just adorable,” he said and Pinkie Pie’s younger sisters started to giggle while Maud was her emotionless herself.

“Thank you very much for your support,” Pokey finished and looked at Pinkie Pie.

She nodded and started, “First of all, everypony make sure you have your glasses full, because we are going to have couple of toasts.”
She then squinted her eyes, lifted her hoof to cover her eyes and said, “And I think that aunt Pie has already toasted enough.”
That got couple of laughs out of the ponies in the tent. Pinkie herself giggled a little and then raised her glass. Everypony else in the tent mimicked her and waited. She smiled but then remembered that she needed something to toast to. She thought for a moment and then announced, “First toast for… uh.. hmm.. The best day ever!”
She then took a sip from her glass like everypony else. She hought that it was good time to move on.

“I too like to thank Pokey’s super sweet parents,” she said happily.

“They are really funny and it’s easy to be with you,” she said and looked at Pokey’s parents. They were sitting on the table right next to Pinkie’s family.

“When we met I felt that we like, totally hit it off. We did all kind of funny things together and even my family liked you two. Limestone especially liked you Hoofcraft,”
She saw how her sister blushed and hid into her hooves. She smirked and continued, “I almost feel bad for taking your son from you, but think it like this; You got yourself a new daughter, because you two are like a second parents to me.”
That seemed to have an great effect on Hoofcraft and Aurora. They both smiled at her with genuine happiness.

“To our families!” Pinkie suddenly announced and took another sip from the glass. Everypony else again mimicked her.

“We’d like to thank Pinkie’s friends too...” Pokey started but was interrupted by Pinkie bumping her rump against his. She looked at him with a frown and he quickly corrected himself, “Our friends.”

“There they are~” Pinkie sing-a-songed and pointed at the table where Applejack, Fluttershy, Rainbow Dash, Rarity and Twilight Sparkle sat. Fluttershy had Big Mac by her side and Thunderlane was sitting with Rarity. Twilight hadn’t brought her mysterious coltfriend with her for some reason.

“You girls have helped us through a lot,” Pinkie said, making them smile. Their smiles quickly changed into embarrassed looks as she added, “But you put us through a lot too.”

“But I want to say that no matter what, you will always be my best friends,” she giggled. Then Pokey spoke, “My friends… and Thunderlane…”
That made Thunderlane chuckle a bit annoyedly.

“...I know we guys don’t like to be all namby-pamby but I can’t thank you enough for everything you’ve ever done for me.”

He looked at the mare next to him for a second before turning towards Thunderlane, saying, “I know it had to be either you or Caramel who spoke to Pinkie so she would come to see me the day we met… So thank you I guess.”

“To our friends!” Pinkie cheered and raised her glass to her lips. It was almost empty when she laid it back to the table.

“And now I want to thank Cheese Sandwich for arranging the wedding reception for no charge!” Pokey said and there were some applauses heard in the tent. He smiled and continued, “Thanks Cheese,”
There was a bang and confetti rained down upon him. He frowned and said a bit more annoyedly than before, “But enough is enough.”

“To Cheese Sandwich!” Pinkie exclaimed and the glass was soon empty. Pokey had to fill it to her before they could continue.

“Thanks to Cakes we got the most awesome wedding cake ever!” Pinkie said. “It was like a piece of heaven with it’s pink frosting and three layers and…”

“It was a really good cake,” Pokey interrupted her. “Too bad anypony else didn’t get to taste it.”

“I already said that I’m sorry!” she said, embarrassed. “It was just so good!”
She then smiled sheepishly and then raised her glass again, saying loudly, “To Cakes!”
Everypony toasted with her, forgetting the cake incident.

After the toast Pokey continued.

“I’d like to thank Apple Bloom for building this cool stage…”

“To Applebloom!”

“...and Scootaloo for planning the stage floor.”

“To Scootaloo!”

“And of course Sweetie Belle.”

“To Sweetie Belle!”-

“And Octavia…”

“To Octavia!”

“... for a beautiful wedding march…”

“To wedding march”

“And our kind princesses.”

“To.. To Princesses… *hic*”

Pokey snatched the glass out of Pinkie’s hooves. She looked a bit confusedly at him. She then tried to use her best puppy dog eyes and trembling lower lip to him, but they didn’t help. He laid the glass on the table and then turned towards the their guests.

“I would like to thank couple of more ponies personally but I think my beautiful wife wouldn’t be able to dance after that,” Pokey joked and some of the guests laughed. Pinkie Pie first looked a bit embarrassed but then she gasped and a wide grin appeared onto her face. She leaned towards Pokey and whispered something into his ear. He nodded and they quickly rubbed their snouts together cutely.

“Now If anypony doesn’t have anything against it, we could move towards the dance floor!” Pokey suggested. Pinkie gave him a half lidded stare and said with sultry tone, “I can’t wait to have my first dance with my husband,”

* * *

The sun was still shining as a slow waltz music filled the park. The dance floor was empty but it was surrounded by tens of ponies eager to get their share of dancing. Of course they didn’t rush to the dance floor when the music started. It was time for the first dance of the wedded couple.

Pinkie Pie and Pokey walked hoof in hoof to the middle of the floor and turned to face each other. Pokey bowed to Pinkie, who in turn curtseyed to him before they raised their left hooves to each other’s shoulders. Pinkie Pie laid her chin onto Pokey’s shoulder and they slowly started to spin around in rhythm with the music.

Pokey suddenly started to sniffle. Pinkie Pie pulled her head backwards so she could see his face. He was indeed crying. Pinkie’s expression immediately changed into a concerned one and she asked with nervous tone, “What’s wrong Pokey? Why are you crying? Are you sad!? Why would you be sad?”
Her mane started to deflate so he quickly answered, “No no no! I’m really happy! Happier than ever.”
Her mane sprung into it’s normal shape and she smiled while saying, “Okie dokie lokie.”
A suspicious frown appeared on her face as she asked, “Wait a minute... Why are you crying then?”
Pokey smiled warmly and said, “I’m crying because I’m so happy.”

“Oh…” Pinkie said slowly. She then started to beam at him and said, “That’s the only kind of crying that I allow in my home.”
Pokey again smiled and pushed his snout against her’s. He then said quietly, “I can’t cry from anything than happiness when you’re around.”
That made her giggle happily.

She laid her head onto his shoulder again and they kept spinning in circles as the song moved on. After a while Pinkie lifted her head from her husband’s shoulder. She stared into Pokey’s eyes, making him ask, “What?”

“You said that you were so happy you cried,” she said and pushed her cheek against Pokey’s. He rubbed his cheek against her’s and answered, “Yeah.”

“Well I’m so happy I can’t even cry,” Pinkie Pie said and again leaned away from him. She had watery eyes and Pokey chuckled.

“You’re crying right now,” he said and Pinkie’s eyes went wide. She quickly swept her hoof across her cheek and noticed that he was right.

“Oh yeah, you’re right,” she said. “I guess I wasn’t that happy. I was so happy that I started to cry too.”

“I don’t mind if you cry or not,” Pokey said and again pushed his snout against Pinkie’s. “Seeing you happy is all that matters to me.”

“Aww…” Pinkie cooed.

If on cue, the song stopped. The pair kept their pose and soon a new song started. It was a slow piano song.

“Now it’s time for our own little star!” Vinyl Scratch announced with excitement. “Everypony give a big hoof to Sweetie Belle!”

There was loud clapping and someponies even cheered as the white teenager unicorn with long curly mane. She walked gracefully on the small stage with mic in the middle of it. She smiled widely as she saw all the ponies cheering and clapping to her.
She stood behind the mic and tested it by tapping it twice. It worked like it should have so she started to speak, “Hi everypony! I’m here because ‘aunt’ Pinkie has done so much for me, and I feel like I haven’t done anything for her in return.”
She took the mic into her hoof and looked at Pinkie with wide grin on her face.

“Aunt Pinkie, this is for you,” she said and started to sing. Octavia started to play with her organ. It wasn’t first time those two were playing together.

It was a love song, but Pinkie Pie wasn’t concentrated enough to get what did she actually sing. All she knew was that it was beautiful. Almost as beautiful as the stallion she was dancing with..

“You’re beautiful,” she accidentally blurted out to Pokey, who frowned. He looked at Pinkie Pie with half annoyed half amused expression.

“Didn’t you mean handsome?” He asked. She giggled and said, “Nope. I meant beautiful.”
Pokye frowned again and Pinkie noticed it. She giggled more amusedly that time. She thought that it was funny how he didn’t like being called beautiful. In Pokey’s opinion only thing worse than being called beautiful was being called cute.

“You’re also really cute,” she said, deciding to continue her little game. Pokey puffed his chest and said loudly, “I’m not cute!”

“Yes you are,” Pinkie said with sultry tone and planted her lips onto his. That made him shut up and they continued dancing.

On the other side of the dance floor other ponies started to join the couple as the song went on. First her bridesmaids started to dance with their dates. Fluttershy looked small and delicate when she was dancing with Big Macintosh. Rarity had clearly spent many hours teaching Thunderlane how to dance. Applejack was frowning at bored looking Rainbow Dash. She quickly snapped back to pose with a yelp as Applejack gave her a sharp kick to her leg. Only Twilight Sparkle was sitting alone aside the dance floor. Soon one of Cadance’s royal guards, a orange coated pegasus asked her to join him on the dance floor. She gladly accepted his proposal.

Hoofcraft Pierce and Blue Aurora were dancing together. They were planning something. Aurora whispered something into Hoofcraft’s ear and they started to snicker. She had clearly proposed something funny because the brown stallion nodded eagerly and started to grin playfully. He then looked around himself and spotted what he was looking for. He chuckled to himself and started to walk towards a grey young mare in a blue dress.

“Could I have this dance miss?” he asked from Limestone with his low voice. The young mare’s eyes went wide and she gave a shocked look at her sister, who looked at least as surprised as she herself. It took a second before she managed to compose herself enough to answer. A wild blush emerged onto her cheeks as she stammered, “I-I w-would like t-that...”

Hoofcraft smiled and offered his hoof towards blushing Limestone, who giggled nervously. She carefully took a hold of his hoof. A surprised yelp escaped from her as the stallion pulled her closer himself. Marble Pie and Cloudy Quartz giggled in the background as Limestone and Hoofcraft started to spin around slowly.

Apple Bloom and Spike danced a bit further away from other dancers, mainly because he didn’t want his long tail to hit anypony. Scootaloo danced like a real professional she was. It was hard for Blue Sky to keep up with her. Rumble was eagerly waiting for Sweetie Belle to finish her performance.

The song went on for a while before the tempo started to slow down, signaling that the song was about to end. Pokey felt how his wife started to snicker against his neck. He looked at her with a raised eyebrow. Pinkie Pie giggled and whispered into his ear, “We planned a small surprise with Vinyl.”

“Surprise?” Pokey asked with a bit worried voice. “What surprise?”

“You’ll see in couple of seconds,” she said and grinned playfully.

Pokey saw that Sweetie Belle dragged the last note for a second and nodded to Vinyl Scratch. The white mare with neon blue mane grinned and her horn started to glow. Almost immediately the bass kicked in. Pokey felt how the bass made his chest tremble a little. He, like almost everypony on the dance floor got startled by the sudden loud music. They all looked at each other with confused looks on their faces.

Pinkie Pie giggled loudly and started to dance in front of Pokey, making him remember the first party he had been after returning to Ponyville. He and other ponies on the dance floor didn’t seem to be in a mood to dance in the rhythm of house music right that moment but then her closer friends started to jam too. Even Twilight Sparkle started to kick her front legs in the air excitedly. Seeing their princess dancing like any other pony made the quests to join them in the wild dancing frenzy.

“Come ooon Pokey!” Pinkie chirped and grabbed his hoof into her own.
“Let’s go wild!” she exclaimed and started to bounce on her place while thrashing her head from side to side. Pokey looked around himself and saw that other ponies had made some space for them, probably because Pinkie Pie’s moves needed some space.
She kept bouncing in the rhythm of the music while smiling at Pokey. She fluttered her eyelashes at him cutely. Pokey couldn’t resist that and soon he found himself dancing timidly with Pinkie Pie.

“You can do better than that!” she said and bumped him with her rump. He chuckled and started to mimic Pinkie’s moves. It didn’t take long until they both were dancing like when they were teens. The dance didn’t have any pattern, it was just waving around and laughing like crazy.

Pinkie Pie had to duck couple of times so she wouldn’t get a cut from Pokey’s horn. Someponies were laughing at him and his crazy moves, but with Pinkie Pie on his side, he didn’t even notice them.

“Look up Pokey!” Pinkie said and while giggling like crazy. He did as she said and his jaw dropped. A big group of pegasie were hovering over them. It wasn’t even the surprising part. They all were holding a hooffull of balloons and as soon as he looked up, they let the balloons free, so that they fell over the dancers.

POP

Balloon hit his horn and immediately exploded, making Pinkie Pie giggle. Couple of other balloons hit his horn with the same results.

POP POP

Pokey grinned stupidly at Pinkie Pie. She in turn kept giggling and stomped one of the balloons, making it explode. She picked up another and threw it towards Pokey, who pierced it with his horn. They both cracked in total laughter, making other ponies around them join in. They too started to pop balloons around them, each in their own style. Some stomped, others tried to do it like Pokey did and some of the unicorns even used magic. The popping of balloons almost outran the music.

Soon the dance floor was full laughing ponies and shreds of balloons. In the middle of all it stood Pinkie and Pokey, panting lightly and staring at each other with excited sparkling in their eyes..

Pinkie Pie’s poofy mane had gotten loose and it had sprung back to it’s own shape. She smiled with slight blush on her cheeks. It made Pokey grin happily as he closed his pink mare into a gentle hug.

“What a day…” he sighed while petting her mane. Pinkie buried her muzzle into his neck and purred, “It ain’t even over yet…”

* * *

“Is it over now?” exhausted Pokey asked as he wobbled into Pinkie’s room with the happily glowing Pinkie bouncing right behind her. They weren’t dressed up anymore. It was well past midnight when the party had stopped, and they were dead beat. Or at least Pokey was.

“Nuh uh!” Pinkie exclaimed when she jumped on the bed. She laid on her side in a seductive pose and gave Pokey suggestive look.

“You know what we’re supposed to do on wedding night? Right?” she asked with sultry tone from Pokey, who was looking at her with timid smile on his tired face. He slowly walked towards the bed and crawled onto it. He laid his head on the pillow and Pinkie Pie immediately crawled on top of him. He didn’t resist, he was too tired.

“I’m feeling pretty tired you know,” he said and yawed heartily. Pinkie Pie smiled mischievously and said, “But I’m not tired at all!”

“That’s nice honey…” Pokey sighed and closed his eyes. Pinkie smirked and started to peck his neck lightly. Pokey mumbled something but didn’t seem to react otherwise. Pinkie started to get a bit frustrated and kissed him on the lips lustfully. Pokey wrapped his hooves around Pinkie’s neck. She couldn’t move her head even she struggled to get free. Pokey still didn’t seem to react.

“He’s sleeping…” Pinkie thought and then groaned annoyedly. She was still full of energy and what could have been a better way to release it? She stared at sleeping stallion under him. She couldn’t help herself and a smile crept onto her face.

“My brave prince is all worn out...” she thought and started to snicker. She struggled a bit more, finally getting free from his grasp. She rolled from top of him and snuggled right into his side, wrapping her front hooves around his upper body. She looked at the shiny ring around her hoof. It made her sigh happily.

“What now?” she thought. “What happens after the wedding?”

“We should move together…” Pinkie thought and nuzzled him on the cheek. A dreamy smile appeared onto her face when she thought, “Maybe we’ll make a baby…”
She snickered and tightened the hug.

“Or two…” she whispered quietly. Pokey didn’t hear that. He had a peaceful expression on his face. He moved his head so it was leaning against Pinkie’s. She giggled and thought “We will have a family… With at least two babies… and we will grow old together… Happily…”

There was a deep silence in the room. Only Pokey’s steady breathing could be heard. Pinkie stared at him for a while.

“You know what they would say right now if this was a story?” she suddenly asked from sleeping Pokey. He snored quietly, making Pinkie sigh. She nuzzled his chin and said, “They would say; ‘And so they lived their lives happily ever after. The end’”

“Huh?” Pokey asked, half asleep. Pinkie Pie giggled and continued, “But that would be pretty silly. This is not an end…”

“Mmm?” Pokey mumbled and turned towards her. Their snouts touched. She smiled warmly and planted a tender kiss onto his lips before saying,

“This is just the beginning.”

Author's Note:

It's over. This story is now officially complete. I want to thank my proofreader and of course everyone who liked, faved or read this story. Of course without you this story wouldn't be here. Thank you.

Oh, and here's the extra I promised for you guys! Tell me if the link's not working properly.

LINK TO THE EXTRA! CHECK IT OUT!

Comments ( 17 )

4178997
yeah. First two chapters were done without a proofreader so there might be more mistakes in there. :ajsleepy:

... damn you... DAMN YOU!!! You made me actually cry! I never cry at wedding-stories! And I most certainly not do NOT CRY 3 TIME in them! In one Chapter! And whats more... you made me actually feel alright with the story ending here. It... it was brilliant, and hit every FEEL's in my body.:pinkiesad2:

Thank you... thank you for this wonderful story you gave us. :heart:

Now, excuse me, I have to go and work out to regain my manliness. :coolphoto:

This story is criminally underrated. Seriously. I seriously think that people should be arrested for not reading this story.

MAKE MORE.

I cried :fluttershysad: can't wait for the next story man, the first chapter was great man can't wait for the rest of it

Yeah a sequel. Great job. I thought cheese was going to object at the wedding. I can't wait for your next story are you going to do one of Rarity and thunderlane?

YES!!!!!:flutterrage: MOAR POKEY PIE!:pinkiegasp:
Can't wait to read the chapters on this:derpytongue2:

Fantastic Ending. Can't wait for the sequel!:pinkiehappy::heart::heart::heart::heart:

this story makes me uncomfortalbe......... mostly because the last story i read with pierce in it he was depicted as a dranged murderer who seemingly kills pinkie pie, and full on tortures applejack and rainbow dash to death............... worse yet those two died because of being downgraded in intelligence and behavior, made weak, an falling for fucking murderer tropes..............

god i hate slashfiction. it is not only the most universally horribly written form of fiction, especially in mlp, but it hampers other thigns too.

4179127
Thank you... :fluttercry:
4180060
Yeah. We should >:)
4180125
Thanks. It will take some time before I get back to them though, I have couple of stories planned.
4180403
I actually have first chapter of my new story written already. It will be a bit shorter than my other new stories. It will be named Simply beautiful. That's all I'm going to tell for now :raritywink:
4181196
4182209
Thank you!
4190709
0-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/board/tg/image/1337/21/1337219773722.jpg

4190978 Haha Big Lebowski... awesome!

Again, thanks you for such a awesome story (even though it took me 3 hours of strength training to regain my manliness), and I do look forward to the sequal. When will it 'Baby Pie' be uploaded on this site?

4191303
Of course it will be uploaded to FimFiction :twilightsmile:

4192539 To be honest... I'm pretty scared of reading it... because the ending to PtB was so good!

4190978 ......perhaps. still i have dared to read a lot of that gorefic, slasfic stuff......... so far it is all bad. think the problem is that the show has characters far too competent to believably fall for slasher film tropes.....
also the ones i mentioned......... completely ignores luna's dream walking.......... that is a plot hole in a lot of sotries i have read like that. seriously, why do people think it is unlikely that luna would look up on the mane six every night and make sure they are okay? they did save her.

that is why i call it bad. if a story does nothing to address, or addresses poorly, a very likely circumstance that would completely destroy the story if it was implemented, then it is likely very bad.

Not being a big fan of CheesePie I was so happy that you finished one of the best Pinkie ships I've read on this site. I thought you did a fantastic job with Pokey and developing a maturing Pinkie while making sure she stays well... Pinkie.

I sense sequel baiting at the end which is fine with me because if this level of quality is any indication I'm in favor of more.:twilightsmile:

I enjoy a job well done. You earned if friend.

4180403

I thought cheese was going to object at the wedding.

And I'm very glad he didn't!

As a huge CheesePie shipper, I have to say that I happily point to this fic as how to do this well. You didn't have to include Cheese at all, of course, but you did it in such a lovely way. You left absolutely no doubt about Pinkie's feelings for Pokey. You gave them a lovely, sentimental wedding with everyone involved. You gave Pinkie and Pokey a happy send-off. You allowed Cheese to have his little infatuation. But best of all, you allowed everyone to be classy about it. No one had to be awful, no one had to hit anybody, everyone came off looking good. I wish all "shipping wars," if they had to exist, could be resolved as beautifully as this one.

Carranzis did a nice picture of Cheese and Pokey called Yellow or Blue? She likes CheesePie, but she thinks Pokey is sweet-looking. In the comments, I mention your fic and she agrees that it sounds sweet.

I plan on doing a full review of your TrenderMaud fic, which I also liked.

Thumbs up.

Cute story shipping the blue dude with Pinkie heh heh popping her balloons XD. So is this part of a series I sorta looking through your fanfics I noticed the fluttermac appledash and rarilane so i was wondering. I dont have a problem with fluttermac like i used to because of filli vanilli and the fact that I don't have a otp for fluttershy so i have no reason to have an opinion against the ship.

Login or register to comment