• Published 4th Dec 2013
  • 16,704 Views, 16,177 Comments

Appledashery - Just Essay



Rainbow Dash lives an exciting life and is swiftly becoming the most daring, awesome pegasus in all of Equestria. She would gladly give it all up, though, just to confess her love to Applejack.

  • ...
106
 16,177
 16,704

PreviousChapters Next
Appledashery

If you happen to be thinking to yourself, "Wow. Rainbow couldn't possibly go through any more than that," just remember that you're not alone. I too was pretty flabbergasted the first time that I heard about what transpired next.

If I recall, I even stopped her at one point to ask: "Did you ever think about giving up?"

Her answer still makes me smile whenver I see her today.

She said, "Kid. Life's a race, and just being able to breathe is a prize."

It's taken me a while to understand that, just like it took Rainbow Dash a while to realize what she was struggling for way back when.

But, believe me, when that breath comes... it's like learning that you've been spending your whole life underwater, and all it takes is a simple push to breach the surface.

Rainbow spent many a day in the depths, but soon she would discover the ecstasy that follows... even if there's a lot of agony in the wake.

PreviousChapters Next