• Published 4th Dec 2013
  • 16,723 Views, 16,177 Comments

Appledashery - Just Essay



Rainbow Dash lives an exciting life and is swiftly becoming the most daring, awesome pegasus in all of Equestria. She would gladly give it all up, though, just to confess her love to Applejack.

  • ...
106
 16,177
 16,723

PreviousChapters Next
Well, Then

Rainbow Dash trotted up to Bon Bon's door.

She took a deep, shuddering breath.

Finally—after mustering enough courage—she leaned in and knocked her hoof on the door.

"Bon Bon...?" Rainbow gulped. "Good morning. It's... uh... it's me. Rainbow Dash."

Silence.

"Bon Bon?" Rainbow bit her lip. "I just wanted to tell you how sorry I am... y'know... for ditching everyone at the night club. But... like... I'm okay now and stuff. Nothing to worry about. So, if you wanna give me the third degree, I'm more than capable of handling it."

She heard a muffled voice, squeaking.

The mare blinked. "Bon Bon?" She winced. "Oh please... don't cry..." She turned the doorknob and opened the door. "It's fine, really!" She peered in. "I'm A-okay! Honest! Nothing to worried about! I'm doing well and—" Rainbow Dash froze.

The room was bathed in a rosy red light. Furniture had been turned over and bedsheets tossed across the floor. The air smelled of incense and day-old strawberries. Bon Bon lay on the mattress, panting and sweating through a delirious smile. She stared across the bedroom until her beady eyes met with Rainbow Dash's. The same could be said of Lyra... who was positioned atop the mare beneath a tangled mess of satin sheets.

Rainbow Dash blinked.

Lyra and Bon Bon blinked wide.

Slam!

Rainbow shut the door, wincing. A gulp.

"Uhm... n-never mind!"

Silence.

Rainbow turned around... and quietly trotted to her room.

PreviousChapters Next