• Published 4th Dec 2013
  • 16,705 Views, 16,177 Comments

Appledashery - Just Essay



Rainbow Dash lives an exciting life and is swiftly becoming the most daring, awesome pegasus in all of Equestria. She would gladly give it all up, though, just to confess her love to Applejack.

  • ...
106
 16,177
 16,705

PreviousChapters Next
The Slump Express

"Aren't you going to open that envelope, Caramel?" Bon Bon asked.

"Nah..." Caramel smiled, filing the object in question back inside his saddlebag. "I'd much prefer to do it later... when I'm in a nice and comfy hotel."

"You expecting some good news?"

"Oh. Definitely." Caramel giggled. "I have been for some time. Just... so happens that I'm on vacation right when it all comes to a head."

"Heh..." Bon Bon smiled. "If only life was that way all the time, huh?"

"I'm not complaining."

"Then neither am I."

"Wuh oh..." Lyra peered through the glass door.

"Hmmm?" Vinyl murmured, writing notes on her sheets. "What is it?"

"See for yourself, bright eyes."

Vinyl lowered her shades, glancing up.

Bon Bon gasped as—

Schwissssh. The door to the compartment slid open. Rainbow Dash trotted inside on dull hooves. At last, she pivoted around, and slumped down limply between Vinyl and Caramel.

Bon Bon fought a grin until her cheeks burst.

"So you decided to join us after all, huh?" Caramel remarked.

"Mrmmmff... they serve cider in Las Pegasus, right?" Rainbow grumbled.

"Last time I toured," Vinyl droned.

"Cool." Rainbow rubbed her head and leaned back with a sigh. She tilted her head back, shutting her eyes. "At least I can drown somewhere that's luxurious."

"Hey..." Lyra shrugged. "That's my motto. It's worked for me so far."

"Heeheeheee!" Bon Bon clapped her hooves together. "The five of us! Doing something epic for a change! This is going to be so fun!"

Caramel joined her cheers.

"Meh," Rainbow meh'd.

PreviousChapters Next