• Published 4th Dec 2013
  • 16,706 Views, 16,177 Comments

Appledashery - Just Essay



Rainbow Dash lives an exciting life and is swiftly becoming the most daring, awesome pegasus in all of Equestria. She would gladly give it all up, though, just to confess her love to Applejack.

  • ...
106
 16,177
 16,706

PreviousChapters Next
Appledashery

Rainbow Dash is a pony of many stories—most of them exciting, a good many of them humorous, and almost every single one adventurous. Everytime I ran into her, she was always spouting one anecdote after another, and very proudly too. If there was one thing that pony was good for, it was boasting, and she had many an excuse to tilt her chin towards the heavens and fly high.

What most ponies don't realize—or, at least, are starting to discover—is that some of the greatest adventures that Rainbow Dash went on, some of the most treacherous treks she's ever taken, were the ones that she didn't dare talk about.

And why not?

Quite simply because... she didn't embark upon those adventures for herself. No, she had an entirely different pony in mind, and until the day she could boast about her as well, she might as well have been called "Rainbow Humility Dash."

Still, if I had known, I wouldn't have loved her any less...

PreviousChapters Next