• Published 4th Dec 2013
  • 16,719 Views, 16,177 Comments

Appledashery - Just Essay



Rainbow Dash lives an exciting life and is swiftly becoming the most daring, awesome pegasus in all of Equestria. She would gladly give it all up, though, just to confess her love to Applejack.

  • ...
106
 16,177
 16,719

PreviousChapters Next
Appledashery

Rainbow Dash was falling into a pattern of things in her life. That was all well and good at the time. She'd be the first to admit that—if anything—her existence needed a certain bit of structure, especially considering the depths that she had sunk to during her flight school years.

But there comes a time when one begins depending a little too much on that pattern. When it breaks, it has devastating consequences, upsetting the tender balance that one has worked so hard to establish with much sweat and effort.

Rainbow Dash was about to learn that not everything can be impervious to the crazy chaos of life. While she would swiftly recover from the ordeal, she'd soon discover that worrying about herself was the least of her troubles.

But, no matter. This is Rainbow Dash we're talking about. Even if everything collapsed from all angles at once, there was nothing she liked more than a challenge. And... boy... was she about to get really, really challenged.

PreviousChapters Next