• Published 4th Dec 2013
  • 16,722 Views, 16,177 Comments

Appledashery - Just Essay



Rainbow Dash lives an exciting life and is swiftly becoming the most daring, awesome pegasus in all of Equestria. She would gladly give it all up, though, just to confess her love to Applejack.

  • ...
106
 16,177
 16,722

PreviousChapters Next
Appledashery

The first time I met Rainbow Dash, I knew that she was made to be the stuff of legends. She was simply a pony born to be awesome, and her mere existence inspired us all.

What not many ponies in Ponyville knew at the time was that there was something else that Rainbow Dash desired, something far more sincere, tender, and endearing. It’s the same thing that a great deal of us all yearn for, really, only Rainbow Dash wasn’t quick to admit it. That was fine, for a while, at least. You see, even the biggest and bravest heroes have to break at some point. Rainbow Dash must have feared it would have ruined something about her awesommmmme image. But she was wrong. Of course she was wrong. I mean… I’m writing about it today, aren’t I? And I’m certainly happy to. She found her place, and so did I too.

But enough rambling. You’re here for a story. Well, so am I. It’s certainly one that I enjoy relating. So, feel free to indulge me as I share something that’s been taking up a warm, happy place in my skull for far too long. I can’t promise that it’s a short story. In fact, it kind of goes where it wants, but such is the way of happy things, I suppose.

I’ll promise you this, though. Pinkie Pie Swear…

It ends with them cuddling.


Appledashery
(Where we follow a pegasus’ endless pursuit of snuggles)


PreviousChapters Next