• Published 4th Dec 2013
  • 16,722 Views, 16,177 Comments

Appledashery - Just Essay



Rainbow Dash lives an exciting life and is swiftly becoming the most daring, awesome pegasus in all of Equestria. She would gladly give it all up, though, just to confess her love to Applejack.

  • ...
106
 16,177
 16,722

PreviousChapters Next
Appledashery

We are all alive, of course.

Well, at least I'm pretty sure I'm alive. If any of you are getting warm fuzzies from time to time, then perhaps you are as well.

So, it stands to reason that the world did not collapse into a chaotic vortex of apocalyptic doomsauce. Long story short—without ruining the long story in a short manner—nothing happened to the fate of Equestria that could be blamed on the hooves of Rainbow Dash. And I certainly don't remember when a giant serpentine statue ever laid waste to any important maretropolises.

Now, then, what about Rainbow Dash's fate, you ask? Did she put herself in danger? Yes. Did she do a lot of unnecessary heroics against all odds? Yupperooni. Did she go flank-over-elbow to accomplish the littlest of things when she would likely have been better off having shared her deepest problems with her friends? Undoubtedly.

But you're not here to listen to a boring story, are you? After all, Rainbow Dash never did anything that wasn't worth sweating, stunt-pulling, and exploding random stuff over.

My only regret is that I wasn't there with her for most of it. Perhaps, in a way, that's something all of us share in common. Along with being alive, of course.

But were any of us ever as alive as Rainbow Dash?

Please. Don't make me vomit in the middle of telling a story...

PreviousChapters Next